the Rift

[PRIVATE] Schizophrenia

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
The demonic stag stumbled through the woods as he looked around. He was in a new place. The woods were dense with trees and brush and he was all alone for once. The daemon sung in his onyx skull as he walked through the woods telling him to kill, telling him to take over this new world like he had done in his home land, but Nox calmly walked forward speaking back to them with confidence he was alone. "Now is not the time to bother me with this talk.... Yes i understand that i could... But no i cant "His deep latin voices carried softly through the large trees that surrounded him and the towered  above the scared stag trapping him within from all angles. He chuckled softly as the daemon spoke something about he was too kind to this new world."You know as well as i do that is not true my friend." He shook his head softly as his cracked hooves continued on the soft lush ground. No one would understand the pain he goes through every day with these daemons. They are part of him they are intertwined into his corrupt soul bearing their presence until the end of time, even in the fiery depths of hell. Nox knew this very well and he never let the thought bother him. He always saw it as he would never be alone in this cruel unfair world. He knew that he never had the chance to become something great in Helovia, or did he....

He looked around just one more time to reassure he was alone. He smiled and flicked his long ghostly tail continuing on through lush thick brush that almost mimicked the ghoul like creature with his rippling muscles and thick build. His gray orbs flicked around to see the tree branches forming into the faces of demons as his voices grew stronger and stronger the mouths were moving on the demons around him like they were speaking. All he heard was Latin whispers mumbling something to him. His ears flooded with the sounds as the demons grew thicker and thicker around him as the brush in the forest grew denser. The faces were ugly death bearing creatures, but he ignored their gruesome faces. He trudged on despite the warning they were giving him, maybe he was not alone.. Maybe there was another creature out there, but he ignored it all he went on talking to himself a the daemon sung a sweet lullaby to the black beast. He carried himself like the lord of hell walking through the growing demons that surrounded him. The whispers grew stronger and stronger the further he went then they stopped. The faces shriveled away with a slight breeze then Nox spoke out loud"Looks like we are not alone anymore my daemon...." he chuckled looking for the one who broke his war path through the woods.
@Zandora
OOC:: Nox is basically walking alone in the deep forest. The voices in his head are called the daemon or Demon in latin.. The voices grew so thick in his head that they took on the faces of demons surrounding him in the brush.. This is my little crazy! i hope you enjoy playing with him :) 
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I am dying

Had she not dealt with enough? Was she not doing something right? Exhaustion stained starkly purple lanterns. Her head hung low, forest foliage brushing the whiskers of her muzzle as she trudged along. Thoughts battered at her frame, her breaths were still painful from her battle with Ashamin. She had avoided the basin after her last meeting with a few of the healers. Zandora felt weak, and she wanted to hide, to sulk in places far away from the frozen mountain tops. At least the coldness of the basin and steppe did not touch her tonight, but as her head rose up a chilly errieness fell about her. Her body blended in the with the dark colors of this forest, all to be seen where two pupiless orbs. The chill crawled over her skin as a deep masculine voice whispered through her drums. 

Carefully stepping forward, head high and eyes alert, she passed through a narrow stream of light. It was then that her pools drifted across a thick frame, the man of strange words. The stallion was a rich ebonite, coal colored horns sprouting from his drafty face. Drapes matched his satin skin, to create a dark creature, the look in his eyes made him even darker. She had seen that look before, in the crimson eyes of her father, one of hell's devils. A part of her wanted to cower, to evade from those eyes that took away the very pupil in her own amethyst orbs, but she still had power flickering within her core and stood strong. "I guess I am company to you as well as both of our demons." She said, chords silky and low. She knew the word he spoke very well, I mean what daughter of hell did not?

OCC: this is grossss
TAGS: @Mortuus Nox

"Talk?"

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His eyes looked into the visitors soul with cold damp darkness. Her eyes were bared no spots of black they stayed the same purple color looking into his dead, gray, blank eyes he smirked softly as she grew closer and closer."Now my Daemon don't be saying that just yet you don't know this creature of the other shadows."He chuckled softly as the Latin whispers filled his twisted crown with so many thoughts of what to do. He was no longer alone any more the shadows still talked to him as the demons faces started to grow behind the mare again, except they were real. The demons from the past were hunting these two shadow lurkers, but that did not bother the hell bound stag. He looked upon the mare chuckling in a deep latin tone that dripped from his mouth like crimson blood. Then she spoke of their demons, ohh how this other creature did not know what she just walked into. The pits of hell were rising from below them as he gaze went from the dancing demons in the shadows back to hers. His body held no warmth, he was cold like he was dead, but he wasn't. The stag had not felt this way in a long time since being in the basin and the healing of the painful head pains the voices could freely talk to him with out any physical pain to the stag. The wind picked up flying his tangled tresses over his thick muscled neck as he kept the same cold look on his face.

"Company to me and my Daemon? My love you are too funny, you are not company to me at all. You are an intruder.Look around you, the spirits of hell are not pleased and if i told you what my Daemon is telling me right now you might just... well lets not go there my love. Have you ever felt the cold feeling of death knocking at your door step; Or how about a reaper chasing after your forsaken soul? Have you ever made a deal with the Devil, or walked in the debts of hell with demons dancing around you, clawing at your eyes, digging deep into your warm body to pull out every last inch of your soul, leaving a cold blank shell to walk this forsaken earth? " The black stag spoke from deep within his chest as his eyes grew colder and colder. He chuckled softly again and looked away at the shaped of demonic creatures running around the two equines. "If by some chance you have ever experienced this, then you may be worth keeping around for now, Because you are the disruption to my solitude right now. I am keeping my daemon at bay right now so i may lead a semi normal life." He spoke the sentence with a brief sigh leaving his maw; showing that unless the mare had something of extreme interest to talk about pertaining to the demons watching over them, he was not going to be interested in continuing this conversation any longer. He watched and waited for a response from the purple and black creature with a lazy stance. His large black pillar cocked back his cracked hoof as his eyes started to wonder around the trees  above them. He was still watching the amusing demons dance from branch to branch with their satanic ritual.

OOC:: lol whats Grossss??? hahaha  
Image Credits!

Tags:: @Zandora

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I am dying

The ebonite seemed to speak to the demons he had previously spoken of, did he have some sort of connection with them? Could he say something to them for her? Some of those demons wondering the earth were her friends, she had grown up with them and they with her. They were the only things that kept her going when her father did what he did to her, even the demons had sympathy on the poor mare that got trapped with a devil as a dad.

The male gave off a strange and erringly cold aurora, she wan't so sure about the outcome of this encounter. She wouldn't turn around and run, Zandora had too much pride for that, but she was going to watch him with the beady eyes of a hawk, no movement would go unnoticed.

The stallion smelt of over dosed confidence, strength, and power. He did not know who she was, what she could do to him on the wish of a dime. It didn't matter though, she refused to come in contact with the one who would grant such wishes. Her ears flicked back at the tone of his voice, and outpour of words seeping from undead jaws. He chuckled, glared, and attempted to be intimidating, but Zandora was everything but effected.

"Oh dear, I am so sorry, you have witnessed such horrors." She started, her tone tender and soft. Zandora's eyes quickly became hard, icy, freakishly dark. "But you do not know the hell I've walked through, lived in, raised in. " She hissed, the light casting shadows on her face to add to her sudden switch of demeanor. "I do not pity you, demons are merely beings that screw around with your thoughts. My father is a devil of hell, a king of demons, you do not faze me. The only true fear that exists within me is that he will find me and drag me back to where I belong. " She scowled at the ebonite. This sense of darkness and hot anger feed into her veins, she was lighting like a wildfire. "You are to be welcoming of my company, at least you can attempt or believe in hope for a future. I have nought such luxury."
OCC: is falling asleep, sick, and exhausted so ignore this shit. YAY FOR FINALLY REPLYING!
TAGS: @Mortuus Nox

"Talk?"

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.