the Rift

[PRIVATE] Schizophrenia

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His eyes looked into the visitors soul with cold damp darkness. Her eyes were bared no spots of black they stayed the same purple color looking into his dead, gray, blank eyes he smirked softly as she grew closer and closer."Now my Daemon don't be saying that just yet you don't know this creature of the other shadows."He chuckled softly as the Latin whispers filled his twisted crown with so many thoughts of what to do. He was no longer alone any more the shadows still talked to him as the demons faces started to grow behind the mare again, except they were real. The demons from the past were hunting these two shadow lurkers, but that did not bother the hell bound stag. He looked upon the mare chuckling in a deep latin tone that dripped from his mouth like crimson blood. Then she spoke of their demons, ohh how this other creature did not know what she just walked into. The pits of hell were rising from below them as he gaze went from the dancing demons in the shadows back to hers. His body held no warmth, he was cold like he was dead, but he wasn't. The stag had not felt this way in a long time since being in the basin and the healing of the painful head pains the voices could freely talk to him with out any physical pain to the stag. The wind picked up flying his tangled tresses over his thick muscled neck as he kept the same cold look on his face.

"Company to me and my Daemon? My love you are too funny, you are not company to me at all. You are an intruder.Look around you, the spirits of hell are not pleased and if i told you what my Daemon is telling me right now you might just... well lets not go there my love. Have you ever felt the cold feeling of death knocking at your door step; Or how about a reaper chasing after your forsaken soul? Have you ever made a deal with the Devil, or walked in the debts of hell with demons dancing around you, clawing at your eyes, digging deep into your warm body to pull out every last inch of your soul, leaving a cold blank shell to walk this forsaken earth? " The black stag spoke from deep within his chest as his eyes grew colder and colder. He chuckled softly again and looked away at the shaped of demonic creatures running around the two equines. "If by some chance you have ever experienced this, then you may be worth keeping around for now, Because you are the disruption to my solitude right now. I am keeping my daemon at bay right now so i may lead a semi normal life." He spoke the sentence with a brief sigh leaving his maw; showing that unless the mare had something of extreme interest to talk about pertaining to the demons watching over them, he was not going to be interested in continuing this conversation any longer. He watched and waited for a response from the purple and black creature with a lazy stance. His large black pillar cocked back his cracked hoof as his eyes started to wonder around the trees  above them. He was still watching the amusing demons dance from branch to branch with their satanic ritual.

OOC:: lol whats Grossss??? hahaha  
Image Credits!

Tags:: @Zandora

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-27-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 08-29-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Zandora - 09-15-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Schizophrenia - by Mortuus Nox - 08-29-2015, 11:50 PM