the Rift

Iscah :: Laine

Iscah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
::[ Magic | Earth | able to levitate, shape, and manipulate metals] 

::[ Magic | Light | able to project thoughts into another's mine to communicate telepathically] 
::[ Magic | Light(U) | can receive the thoughts of others after he opens the connection by sending his thoughts ]

::[ Item | Collar | chain that wraps twice around his neck and shoulders, links of many metals ]
::[ Item | Cloak | large grey cloak and hood that cover him completely ]
::[ Item | Vile of Holy Water | with like magical powers and shit ]

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
You can levitate or shape metals, not both unless upgraded.

Telepathic ability needs to be slightly different from Ophelia's.

what magical powers and shit does the holy water have?

otherwise utd
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Iscah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Alrighty, how about these:

::[ Magic | Earth | able to shape, and manipulate metals to change or create new items] 
::[ Magic | Earth(U) | able to levitate metals and their contents up to his own bodyweight]

::[ Magic | Light | able to project thoughts into another's mine when making direct eye contact.
::[ Magic | Light(U) | can receive the thoughts of others when making direct eye contact ]

::[ Item | Collar | chain that wraps twice around his neck and shoulders, links of many metals ]
::[ Item | Cloak | large grey cloak and hood that cover him completely ]
::[ Item | Vile of Holy Water | Small glass vile on a silver beaded chain. Water has the power to heal any injury or break any curse. Contains enough for one use and can only be refilled in the presence of a God.]

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
:[ Item | Vile of Holy Water | Small glass vile on a silver beaded chain. Water has the power to heal any injury or break any curse. Contains enough for one use and can only be refilled in the presence of a God.]

--- Still not so sure about this. It would be a custom item for sure - is it the God who is refilling it? Or is that part of its magic? If so, that seems like more than one magical property to me.