the Rift

Art begging D:

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
I'm super terrible, but was hoping to beg for someone to color in a lineart for a reference for my pegasus filly Freya. I'm willing to help with quests or plots. I can also offer to trade a traditional sketch of your character for your services. I know art shouldn't be done for free, but I figured I would throw the line out there and see if anyone would be able to throw it together for me quickly.

I really like this lineart, but I'm really good with whatever. I'll be posting a rough sketch of the character as reference.

Thank you so much to any takers, I'll really owe you one. Let me know if you would want a sketch in return. <3

Edit::

Mane and tail are black, as are the dun markings, face marking, and leg barring. Hooves are black. Wings are colored as noted. The layer of the under-wing that is colored like the body may look better in a darker or lighter shade to stand out from the body, but the top of the wing us intended to be the same color as the body. 
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Did both versions, lol and i can make changes if something's not right :)

Green Eyes:
[Image: freyagreeneyes_by_lainey_lou-d9a2x6w.png]

Blue Eyes:
[Image: freyablueeyes_by_lainey_lou-d9a2x72.png]
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
AAAAAHH OMG OMG

you're the absolute best! Thank you so much!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.