forever [paladin]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali

S O L E I L
Does it have to start with a broken heart
Broken dreams and bleeding parts

The knowledge that they had won the invasion mattered very little to Soleil. The battle had affected her, as did all of Paladin's battles. She didn't want to hear about it. Didn't want to know how many had died, were injured, or had become captives. It was not because she was turned to jelly at the sight of blood or death, but because she knew how quickly and effectively death could strike and strip away something very dear. Any one of those bodies could have very well been Paladin and she would have been just another broken soul that death had left behind carelessly.

Her eyes became troubled as Paladin spoke of his sisters, next. One of them she knew of. Giselle. The bitch that had attacked the Tides with Nyra. What did that mean? She knew how much Giselle had hated Paladin and could only assume the same of this other sister that had been part of the battle. Would that mean they would continuously hunt Paladin? Would they have to be on guard constantly to make sure that no harm came to either of them. What kind of life was that to live, constantly looking over your shoulder for the person that would stab you in the back? He mentioned his hip and her eyes flitted to the stab wound there before returning to his face.

The troubled look became shocked then confused as Paladin mentioned leaving the Foothills. She had been in herds for most of her life, leaving one behind now seemed so very foreign to her. Where would they go? Would there be enough protection for them being on their own? It took Soleil a few moments of thinking about it and mulling it over in her head before she spoke again. "You know I'll go anywhere with you." She smiled. "Even if you want to live out in the middle of a desert I would be there with you." She stepped forward and bumped her muzzle against his. "I have a question for you, now." She pulled back and grinned teasingly at the dark stallion. "How would you feel about becoming a father again?"

Messages In This Thread
forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-02-2012, 08:13 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-06-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-06-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-08-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Soleil - 10-08-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: forever [paladin] - by Paladin - 10-13-2012, 12:19 AM