Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me
Lost souls and reverie
Running wild and running free
Two kids, you and me

I had traveled north, into the freezing alps, where maybe I hoped to run into my siblings, but naturally my two brothers seemed to evade me. Then again, they all seemed to evade me. One sister had ignored my call, the other had chased me off. For the love of god, I just wanted to see my family united, was that to much to ask?

Blue eyes searched through the darkness, and while I had seen a few pass by, none I knew, and oddly enough all of these strangers where covered in blood. As I continue on into the wild, looking for some place for me to stay the night I catch movement. For a moment I stop, and I shake my head. I don't think I saw anything. But again something white moves, and a soft sob that was on the wind catches my ears. There was really someone there. I move forward, and I follow the sound. Once I approach I see a child, a very white feathered child. My ears flip forward, and softly I clear my throat. 

"Excuse me. Are you okay?"

My voice is deep, and concerned as I lower my nose towards the child. Why was she crying? Was she safe? Where in the world where her parents? 

Slowly I move to lay down close to her, but not to close. I didn't want to scare her, but I wanted to make sure she didn't find me a threat, and at 17.2 hands I was a large guy, and easily intimidating. Then again I was incredibly dorky and not yet filled out so maybe she wasn't intimidated at all.

And I say
Hey, hey hey hey,
Living like we're renegades

Messages In This Thread
Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 08-29-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Soren - 09-10-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Vadim - 09-10-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 09-11-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Soren - 09-24-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Vadim - 10-05-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 10-08-2015, 04:09 PM