the Rift

[PRIVATE] Forever in our sweetest dream

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

Gods. Why the fuck did everyone react like I was some kind of monster? I certainly wasn't ugly. Despite how I tried to not startle the child she still managed to flip out.

I mean really, was all that flapping necessary? It's not like I even touched her. I just laid down, nearish to her. Honestly, I just wanted to make sure she was safe since I don't see any adults other than me around.

Hey, hey, hey! I am not going to hurt you... I promise! My voice is soft, deep. But honest. Don't be scared. I'm not a bad guy. Just kinda on the awkward giant side.

But you know what. Apparently that wasn't sitting well with anyone. Because a creature of some sort just falls from the goddamn sky right in front of me, spitting, and hissing, and growling. My ears fall back at the creature as I lurch my body upwards. Today was not my day.

The girls voice is light as another male approaches. She calls him daddy. He calls her Erthë. His voice is gruff, and not happy. Probably not at her or I. My eyes flick down at the creature, ears flattened.

"Stop with the dramatics. I was making sure she was all right."

My eyes slip upwards, watching the exchange between father and daughter, eyes dark and glaring. They move between them, before landing and staying trained on the stallion. He looks like I should know him. I try wracking my mind to figure it out, but I am begining to be much more preoccupied.

"You should keep track of your child better, sir. There are many stallions who are not nearly as nice as I am, and who might take advantage of the poor thing in her state."

Really dude. Parenting is kind of a commitment. And whatever happened to the kid obviously was hard core. She's bruised and battered. She could have been killed, whatever happened.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Vadim @Erthë

Messages In This Thread
Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 08-29-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Soren - 09-10-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Vadim - 09-10-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 09-11-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Soren - 09-24-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Vadim - 10-05-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 10-08-2015, 04:09 PM