Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

VADIM         

twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
blinded by me, you can't see a thing

"Daddy, I..."

"Enough." Vadim says because he does not want to hear his daughter's excuses about why she had run off. The only thing that he needs to know is that she ran and she had gotten herself hurt because of it. "Do you have any idea how worried your mother is?" He asks as the young filly comes to stand before him. "She's worried sick." He says only seconds after asking his question. He takes the time, then, to look his child over and he sees the extent of her injuries and it makes his blood boil. "Where did you go? What happened to you? Who did this?" His questions come one after the other and he stares expectantly at his child. She will answer his questions and she will be truthful.

"You should keep track of your child better, sir. There are many stallions who are not nearly as nice as I am, and who might take advantage of the poor thing in her state."

Vadim finally looks up again, his icy blue eyes focusing on the stallion that spoke. "When I want your advice I'll ask for it." He replies coldly. "Until that point I suggest you mind your own business." As of to drive her master's point home, Valsi snarls and snaps her jaws at the darker stallion. He looks, then, back to his daughter and his body shifts to reveal the path he's traveled to find her. "Come." He says and he lowers his head to touch his daughter's forelock. "We'll find your mother and a healer... then we'll talk more about your adventure." Punishment, he decided, would be left up to her mother, but there was no way that his child would be wandering off again without a chaperon.

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 08-29-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Soren - 09-10-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Vadim - 09-10-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 09-11-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Soren - 09-24-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Vadim - 10-05-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Forever in our sweetest dream - by Erthë - 10-08-2015, 04:09 PM