the Rift

[OPEN] Was a delicate doll, of porcelain

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

“Yours too?!” He was happy to know that there was some other foal out there that was being accompanied by a parent’s companion. Even if she didn’t like Mama, he was starting to like this winged filly. Comradery! He thought she would be an excellent resource on how to give Mama the ol’ slip, but then he remembered that the backlash for leaving the bear’s sight would be terrible.

The older girl finally gave up her name - completing the introductions. Woah! And she was from the Falls?! Murtagh hooted with delight when she made the connection between them. It wasn’t all that surprising that they had never met, he had been preoccupied with the exploration of the boundaries his mothers had set up for him. But here was Areli, a foal - hardly mattered that she was a little bit older than him - and they lived in the same herd! He couldn’t wait to go home to tell his parents about the two new friends that he had made, even if they weren’t overly fond of Mama. She asked about who his mama was and he answered proudly - puffing up his dark little chest. “Ktulu and Lakota.” It felt weird pronouncing their adult names, but he was pretty sure not everyone in the Falls referred to the two mares by the same names that he used.

Lavender eyes went back to Erthë when she expressed her confusion over ‘The Falls’ and what it meant that they lived there. Being the helpful sort, Murtagh was willing to step up and try to describe it for her. “The Falls! It’s, uh…” Well, if only he could figure out how he could describe it!

He decided to think out the problem out loud, and hopefully that would answer her questions. “It’s home. I mean yeah I’m alive right now but that’s where my family is and where I go to sleep every night. We’re part of a herd that lives there.” He grinned at Areli, including her in that ‘we’ before looking with concern at Erthë. “Don’t you have a home? Where’s your ma and pa?” He knew that she had them, she was being accompanied by one of their companions, so he didn’t think it was overly rude to ask.

Murtagh

@Areli

Messages In This Thread
Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 08-29-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Areli - 09-04-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 09-07-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Areli - 09-26-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 09-27-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Murtagh - 10-07-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Areli - 10-27-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Was a delicate doll, of porcelain - by Erthë - 10-30-2015, 07:22 AM