the Rift

[OPEN] We Don't Have to Pretend

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

Soft giggles escape Eden's lips, morphing into whinnies of glee when a familiar hound joined her. She recognized the dog immediately as Caleb's companion, Henrietta. It had been one of her first encounters with a companion, how could she forget such a sight?
Eden ducked her head down, then pulled it up, flinging water upon the hound. She followed the pup's spiraling, spinning around herself to see none other than Caleb. She was having too much fun with the pup to be embarrassed by the fact that she was drenched. Eden pleasantly returned his nicker, taking steps towards the stallion. "Enjoying the river, are we?" He stated, the pale mare giving him a smirk. 'Why aren't you?' she hesitated, choosing not to ask. He was reserved, he had always been so around her, but she was eager to get him out of his shell. She considered he could just be sad every time she had ever seen him, but she refused to believe this theory. He would talk about whatever was bothering if that was the case. She chose to stay silent instead, letting her smile do the work. 
She reciprocated his nose bump gesture, touching her pale nose to his rosy one. She almost regretted it, knowing she might've gotten a bit of the river water on him. Regardless, she was pleased to see Caleb again. He still owed her a good twenty four hours.
Eden watched him as he watched his bonded, chuckling at her playful antics. She noted that it was the only time she'd ever heard his laugh before. "She's quite playful today," Caleb observed. The pale mare gave him a nod, flicking her gaze to the hound. "As she should be," Eden remarked, her golden gaze traveling back to Caleb's. She opened her mouth to say more, but a unfamiliar face came upon them. A mare covered in chocolate and dipped in cream approached. 
"Seems like she isn't the only one feeling playful today," the stranger stated. Eden was admittedly relieved to see a new horse approach. Being alone around Caleb could be a bit...intense
"Hope I'm not interrupting.  I'm Najya." The mare dipped her head, Eden returned the gesture, noting the gold between the mare's ears. "It's fine. I'm Eden," She stated, "this is Caleb, and his bonded Henrietta. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Despite the mare's lack of a horn, she seemed well mannered, which was enough for Eden. 

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
We Don't Have to Pretend - by Eden - 08-30-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Caleb - 08-30-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Najya - 08-30-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Eden - 08-31-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Caleb - 08-31-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Najya - 09-16-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: We Don't Have to Pretend - by Eden - 09-27-2015, 02:48 PM