Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

And when my sins are just a memory...

The universe was darkness...

The expanse was unending... 

A future of nothing, a sun of black, and timelessness...

Ophelia couldn't shake the bear god's memories from her own. She struggled with the concepts, finding that she ended each remembrance with unrivaled head pain and unbearable sensitivity to light. Against the tree, she cringed, squeezing her eyes shut as she tried to completely ignore her own thoughts, wondering at the stupidity of her choices. When the God of Time told her what to do, she hadn't considered the consequences, and she doubted he cared enough to care for the insanity brewing within the folds of her mortal, squishy brains. 

Right now she wished a brainworm would crawl within the depths and nibble out the parts she very much wanted to forget. Everyone else seemed to have this fantastic ability to misremember and forget, and she was now desiring it more an more. With her increasing pain, her thoughts were getting increasingly dark - from brainworms to sliding a horn through her eye socket, and she groaned audibly, shoving her horn into the body of a young sapling. Briefly, the strain of her horn against her skull relieved some pressure, much like pressing ones thumbs into their eyes. 

To make matters worse, there was a sore on the inside of her leg - something big and bleeding, and she knew from the pinch on her skin that more were going to show up. Somehow, she assumed being so close to that diseased bear god was going to take a serious toll on her health. Why did she get involved? The second she saw the God of Time, she should have done what Cathun did and turned around. She should have walked out. Since when did the fool become wise? 

No matter...

Tinek chirped sadly from her back, talons anxiously running through her white and crimson hair. "I know, I know..." she whispered softly, grimacing. She pulled her horn out of the tree. "Just... it's in my head..." The dragon purred and then transferred soothing thoughts through the bond, sharing his memories of flying with other dragons, dancing with the females, courting a particularly pretty orange one he had found attractive. The thoughts were so normal that she smiled, mousy gray lips curving gently as her eyes softened, resting on  her friend. "Thank you..." 

THANKS KAY

OPEN :D 
Have fun

@Random Event ( HELOVIAHERP)

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

In the days since the battle I'd had a healer look at my wing, but it still bothered me quite a bit. It didn't drag the ground anymore like it had right after the battle, the healers had managed to fix most of my muscles and tendons, but it still drooped a little. It still ached. I couldn't fly. I still had this huge, ugly gap in my feathers where they had been ripped out. So ... I was left having to walk everywhere and it was a pain because I loved to fly. And on top of all of that my skin was littered with these nasty sores that hurt and bled and drove me absolutely crazy. I wondered over where I could have gotten them from and I always went back to the bear god and the nastiness that came with him and I wondered if anyone else had gotten them.

Anyway, since I couldn't fly I walked and I wandered around and somehow I ended up in the forest. It just so happened to be the same forest, the same area that my aunt was in. I hadn't even meant to find her. I don't think I ever really took the time to stand and talk with her. She was just a constant fixture there from my childhood, the red and white mare that was my mom's sister and my best friend's mother. Or... she was a constant fixture until she just wasn't anymore. After she left the Foothills I hadn't seen her anymore until I went to the Basin because I was told she was there, and the time I'd spent with her had been brief because of the invasion. Then I kinda saw her again in the battle against the bear god, but I hadn't stuck around long once it had ended. From what I could see she had been relatively uninjured, as was Ros, (or so I thought) so ... I left.

I just left.

I stood watching her for a few seconds, taking in the way she stood, how she stuck her horn into the sapling. I could have turned and walked away and left her there to suffer through whatever it was she was she was suffering, but I didn't. "Aunt..." My voice was barely a whisper as I stood there looking at her and her dragon. It was obvious from her body language that she wasn't okay so I didn't even bother with that question. "What's wrong?"

"."

Image Credit

@Random Event @Ophelia

aud pixel!