the Rift

Chimera Plots!

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
EVANESKA
mare - 4 years - pegasus - rift horse/unclaimed - no mate

a porcelain doll groomed into a sacrificial lamb. saved to be naught but a prisoner, alone to wander in a cell masquerading as a wonderland. cast aside when asked for companionship and to see more of the world: down, down into hell. loyal servant to a captain of the underground whom surprised with compassion. torn apart by a revolution in the underworld of urd, carried away by those desperately trying to flee from the carnage.

friends. a jaded melancholy. aloof and pessimistic make it devilishly hard to obtain the precious companionship of friends. few would wish to waste precious time on a broken shell that is far from redemption. but that doesn't mean friendship is unattainable. even if she might not seem warm and fuzzy, the company is greatly appreciated. however she is completely unaware of what is considered a friend and what is not. a positive force to fight away her dark cloud is gravely needed.

enemies. there are those in the world who will gladly use you - stomp on you like a rug before throwing you out. evaneska is not a mare who fights back or rarely stands up for herself. she won't lunge or physically attack which makes her easy prey for the vultures who circle her. use her, abuse her, break her.

lovers. intimacy at its finest and worst. the concept of love has alluded evaneska for quite sometime. she feels respect and gratitude, but that is hardly considered to be true love. maybe one day she be swept off of her feet and her heart stolen away, placing it in the hands of another who could break it more or tape it up. buckle up for a surely long and bumpy ride.

herd. if more than one approaches her with warm invitations she will look much like a deer in headlights. how does she pick one while still showing appreciation to the others? a hard but necessary step towards growth.

miscellaneous. shared history, betrayal, character development.. the list goes on and on. i adore plotting and experiencing new things with my characters. ninety-nine percent of the time i will gladly go along with anything you suggestion! whether torture or healing i love it all~ so throw up any ideas you may get.

as evaneska is awaiting the halcyon flats to open before she's dropped into this world i cannot roleplay her at this very second. however i'd love to have plots and what not for her <3

NURAY
mare - 5 years - unicorn - threshold - no mate - profile

opening information blurb goes here.

friends. stuff

enemies. more stuff

lovers. flings, flirts, stuff.

miscellaneous. nuray is currently a mystery to me. i have yet to truly grasp her character so please bear with me ^^" she's open to any sort of plots <3 (as you can see her little section is very incomplete oops lol)

*plots are subject to vary based on how my characters reacts to them/the situations in roleplay. i like actually posting to form bonds instead of plotting them out immediately ^^"

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
So Esk, Eska, @Persephone and @Yugana are creating the League of Extraordinarially Useless Gentlewomen, yes? Yes. Excellent.

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Unregistered
ohmygod. lolol. yes. so much yes. then one day they can evolve into the League of Extraordinary Semi-Useful Gentlewoman.

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
YES THIS IS HAPPENING

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
throws any of my guys out

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Your more than welcome to do something with adonné or Mortuus nox !!! I'm more use to playing Nox cause he is my baby, I know him well enough now but adonné I'm still trying to find her lol...

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Unregistered
@Kalona Like I said in our previous Skype conversation I can definitely see Evaneska getting along with your Hidden Falls horses. She will try her best to be there for Ciceron when he's going through his depression, befriend Aeolus and discuss their inability to fly, and possibly be a gal pal for Brisa. Maybe Evaneska can meet Kalona and they bond over how messed up the Rift is/was? xD

She'll be in the next SWP so as soon as she's able to we can set up some threads.

Meanwhile, Nuray is still rather unpredictable for me but I think she'd get along nicely with Brisa. Possibly dislike Rhea? Or get along swimmingly depending on the circumstances. I can throw up a thread with her and you can reply with anyone you want. If that works for you, of course.

@Mortuus Nox Nuray would be intrigued by Nox. If he were to flirt with her she'd definitely flirt back. However she would not fool around with him in terms of sex. His idea about claiming mares as his mistresses would not go over well with her. As for Adonne.. I don't think Nuray would get along with her all too well. Perhaps some rivalry. Or they end up threading together and they form some bond. I don't know!

Evaneska would probably be afraid of Nox - or at least uncomfortable around him. Feel free to let his dark nature show when interacting with her ;D