Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
magic
:: [Genetic Mutation | Three active magic slots]
:: [Genetic Mutation | Second passive magic slot]
passive
:: [Immortality | Lives at the age of six for eternity. (Can only die by drowning.)]
:: [Sparkle/Glow | Occasionally, Caleb's body will have a subtle sparkle/glow to it, making him appear divine/celestial]
active
:: [Dark | Ability manipulate shadows into tangible creatures that attack whomever Caleb sends them to. (They take the shape of what they were the shadow for with different degrees of helpfulness depending on what they were shadowing- i.e a tree's shadow won't be helpful, but another horse's might, he can only manipulate two shadows at a time each lasting thirty seconds in battle before fading away. Only one use in battle.)]
:: [Dark | U | Can manipulate three shadows for forty seconds]

:: [Dark | Ability to cause severe migraines on one specific target by focusing intensely on that individual. (Can be used once up to thirty seconds each time in battle)]
:: [Dark | U | Can target two horses at a time for forty seconds]

:: [Dark | Ability to exhale a vicious, black, fog-like substance that moves towards whomever Caleb is targeting. Once target comes into contact with substance, their flesh will begin to rot off. (In battle: The rot will go away after about one whole post, but some of the pain from the rot will remain for the next two posts. Can only be used once.)]
:: [Dark | U | Rot lasts two posts, pain lasts three.]

items (o=offensive, r=regular, d=defensive)
large
d:: [Enchanted Armor | Body armor made of thick black pieces of leather. Collapses into a black leather bangle at the base of the wearer's tail.]
medium
o:: [Horseshoes | A set of aluminum horseshoes crafted to fit Caleb's cloven hooves.] (something like this and this )
o:: [Dagger | A black-steel dagger known as Espada with a black leather hilt.] (looks like this )
d:: [Wraps | Black leather leg wraps that protect wearer's legs]
small
r:: [Enchanted Bangle | A black leather bangle resting above wearer's leonine, feathered, tip. Small sparks shoot out from it, jumping out a maximum of one foot. (Shocks everyone who comes into contact with it, excluding wearer. May shock someone standing near it.)]
amulets
:: [Moon Amulet] :: [Spark Amulet]

companions
Henrietta
:: [Companion Magic (for Henrietta) | Confusion: used to make another think that they are seeing themselves, causing disorientation and pain]
Second Companion
:: [Genetic Mutation | Ability to bond with two companions]
:: [Companion | Common Arctic Zephyr] or :: [Companion | Common Mayhem Boggart]

bodily enhancements
:: [Wings | Another set of wings behind current ones, they'd be slightly smaller than the original pair in size, but otherwise identical.]

date created: 9/1/15 12:20pm
hope i did all of that right... honestly, longest wishlist ever xD

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
:: [Genetic Mutation | Second passive magic slot]

--- not possible.
passive
:: [Immortality | Lives at the age of six for eternity. (Can only die by drowning.)]
:: [Sparkle/Glow | Occasionally, Caleb's body will have a subtle sparkle/glow to it, making him appear divine/celestial]

------ pick one

:: [Dark | Ability manipulate shadows into tangible creatures that attack whomever Caleb sends them to. (They take the shape of what they were the shadow for with different degrees of helpfulness depending on what they were shadowing- i.e a tree's shadow won't be helpful, but another horse's might, he can only manipulate two shadows at a time each lasting thirty seconds in battle before fading away. Only one use in battle.)]
:: [Dark | U | Can manipulate three shadows for forty seconds]

----- It would be darkxlight.

:: [Dark | Ability to cause severe migraines on one specific target by focusing intensely on that individual. (Can be used once up to thirty seconds each time in battle)]
:: [Dark | U | Can target two horses at a time for forty seconds]

---- would be darkxlight

:: [Dark | Ability to exhale a vicious, black, fog-like substance that moves towards whomever Caleb is targeting. Once target comes into contact with substance, their flesh will begin to rot off. (In battle: The rot will go away after about one whole post, but some of the pain from the rot will remain for the next two posts. Can only be used once.)]
:: [Dark | U | Rot lasts two posts, pain lasts three.]

---- The restrictions would be that they have to be wihtin 5m of him, and then 10m with the upgrade. As for the effects, we would make it more specific rather than 'rot off', but it's fine for now. And we'd just say, "lasts for 30 seconds" in battle and "lasts for a minute" or something.

small
r:: [Enchanted Bangle | A black leather bangle resting above wearer's leonine, feathered, tip. Small sparks shoot out from it, jumping out a maximum of one foot. (Shocks everyone who comes into contact with it, excluding wearer. May shock someone standing near it.)]

---- items basically only have passive magics. So the sparks hurt everyone, or no one.

bodily enhancements
:: [Wings | Another set of wings behind current ones, they'd be slightly smaller than the original pair in size, but otherwise identical.]

---- These wouldn't work as well as normal wings would? What would they be made out of?

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
For passive, I'll go with the sparkle/glow magic

For the item, could it be harmless sparks, then? 

For the enhancements thing- they wouldn't be items... I was told I can quest for additional body parts (I.e unicorn can quest for an additional horn) so it'd be made out of... regular wing material... I also don't get why they can't function normally? There are a few characters that have 2 wing sets and both work perfectly? If they can't function normally, it defeats the purpose I had in mind and in that case I'd like it removed from my wish list please and thanks :)

Additionally, Caleb has acquired 1/4 horseshoes (I don't know if this is needed info but I'll just put it out there xDDD) 

And since "rot off" isn't specific enough, could it be something likeeee "the fog begins to eat at whomever's skin comes in contact with it" or something? Like it has some sort of acidic property? Also I'm fine with those restrictions you've set :D
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
ahh! If you're questing, then that's fine. I thought it was like an 'item'.

Yes harmless and yes sparkle/glow!

All else good!