the Rift

[OPEN] lordly laurelin and the pauper prince.

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I nod at the mention of the Haruspex, not knowing enough of him to determine if he is faithful, and surely not feeling any true kinship towards him in light of our meeting. That he had continued the fight despite his numerous injuries still earns him some measure of respect from me, but aside from this, I don’t feel much for him other than an irksome twinge which rises at the thought of his damnable coil.

The Lord’s smile falters as I reply to him, an expression that, if I was more careful to take note of these things, I might find on many faces who wanted to compare me to my dam, only to find that I wasn’t quite the duplication they had hoped for. In reality, I barely notice the change in expression, and I take it for absolutely nothing.

He both mocks and complements me in a single sentence, which leaves me in an emotional upheaval upon which I teeter with very little reaction other than a slight widening of my eyes and a bewildered, upwards quirk of my lips for a moment.

If anyone in this gathering is a tease, it’s him – I like to think I’m pretty blunt. But, that he thinks of me as a prince still, a title I don’t even give myself, gives my ego a boost that eases my agitation at being called something I’m not into the smallest of hums in the background.

"A place known as Nightwalk, some many weeks away," I say, not really knowing why he cares so much about where some child he barely knew wandered away to – until the thought hits me like a hot prod right in the chest, and I feel my gaze narrow in dislike of his indirect badgering.

I should tell him the stupid bitch died, though I honestly don’t know anything more of her whereabouts than he does. Instead, I completely skip over what little I do know, continuing with my story.

It is what he asked for, right?

"It is a realm very similar to the Basin, of mostly unicorn population and devoted to that very purpose," I continue, letting the hostility that had briefly crossed my features fade into a more companionable expression, "and while it was not terrible, I missed my kin, and my friends."

[ OOC: Lirl he's such a little shit. ]

@Thranduil

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
lordly laurelin and the pauper prince. - by Rikyn - 08-31-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: lordly laurelin and the pauper prince. - by Rikyn - 09-08-2015, 11:58 AM