the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Blue Light in the Darkness

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His gray eyes had to look away from her after he spoke, he could not look her in the eyes after he spoke of what he did. He knew it was going to crush her and he never wanted to do that, but he couldn't lie to her. He had to tell the truth to this mare no matter how bad it was. He felt her lay over his withers then her head lifted sharply as he spoke about what happened in his life. Did he make a mistake by telling her the truth? No he know he didn't, he hoped and prayed the beautiful mare could forgive him.. he could only pray. A sigh left his mouth as he looked to her, as she plead to him to stop what he was telling her.

She had to know, Tiamat asked why he was in this state of mind, and he had to answer. She her voice shook as she asked is it true. He couldn't look at her again, he knew her heart was broken, but yes it was all true he could never lie to her. He felt her scurry from his touch, she didn't want to be near him. He could feel his heart crumble with a sinking feeling in his chest. Their friendship might be ruined from this one conversation. His gray eyes teared up thinking about loosing her forever, for never getting the chance to possibly be hers . He would probably never be able to hold her heart with his. He was forever to be alone, for he did not deserve such a loving heart. He then heard her speak again, her words were soft like a wave flowing over the sandy beach on a warm summer day. She whispered 'You've Killed'.. Yes her did he had christened his onyx coat with crimson blood of another soul. He sighed softly looking down at the ground everything in his world was crashing down on him.

Her light soul was crushed as she asked him what he wanted her to say, his broken gray eyes looked at her and his deep Latin tones rumbled from his broken chest."I don't know..... I dont expect you to say anything Tiamat.... I understand if you never want to see me again, I have broken your soul. I opened you to a world so foreign in its ways, that it brought you to tears. I am so sorry.. I'm sorry.. " The last words were whispered in the wind as a tear trailed over his onyx cheek. He never wanted to hurt her. She spoke again about lying and cheating, then how wrong the stallion was to murder something. He could never explain how he really was not there when it happened, his soul was taken over by something in his body. Although he tamed the voices now, he didn't know how to back then and it proved to haunt the present. "Something took me over Tiamat. Demons ate my soul, I have controlled them now but in the past i couldn't help it. I know how to stop everything before it all starts." He looked at her with the most honest look in his eyes, he was telling the complete truth. He wanted her to know she see's the real him for who he is. Then she asked him would he do it again, would he kill again. His heart broke, as he spoke to her again laying in the soft grass. "No Tiamat, I would never do that again.. I see how much it hurts you and I never want to put you through that again. I vow never to kill another soul, and that is a promise to you. I will Keep it no matter what, that is why I decided to stay in healing. I will only help from now on." His eyes were deep and honest as he spoke to the ocean mare. He meant every word he spoke to her. He would never break his promise to her, Never.

OOC:: Awhhh her post broke my heart!!
Image Credits!

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-08-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-18-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-21-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 09-23-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-01-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-09-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Tiamat - 10-13-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: A Blue Light in the Darkness - by Mortuus Nox - 10-27-2015, 09:42 AM