the Rift

[PRIVATE] i’m callin you yellow-bellied

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai

The fires burning in place of mane and tail snapped and crackled in the wind. Paired with the radiating warmth and golden glow it could have been peaceful and soothing, but the sound only made him restless and agitated.

He stared at the bay lady as she approached, wary despite himself. Cathun had expected her to continue shouting, to scream accusations and orders in his face as if he didn't have ears to hear with, but instead he was met with a cold, steely silence. It unsettled him more than he wanted her to know, but even though he tried to hide it the growing uncertainty shone through in everything he did. The restless shuffle with the feet, the constant flicking with the head to jerk away hair no longer fell into his eyes, every watchful glance in her direction.

Those burning eyes narrowed as the Sunspear stopped inches from him. Cathun suppressed a desire to take a step back and glared instead even more angrily as she reached back and pulled something from the battle leathers, something long and shimmering, black tipped in gold...

He stared blankly at the feathers as they fluttered to the ground. What was that about, a roundabout challenge of some sort? Drop the glove, the fool who picks it up have to fight for life and pride... But no. There was something oddly familiar about the black and the gold and as he stared at them, at the blood staining those gleaming feathers, an icy weight settled in his gut.

"What about them..?" he retorted coldly as he looked up at the mare. But his voice wasn't half as confident as it had been, and there was a quiet, unspoken dread blooming behind the eyes.

No. No no no. It was a mistake, he didn't know, he didn't see...

The Firebrand took a step back, dreading the answer.

Cathun
The firebrand

@Megaera

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-01-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Megaera - 09-02-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: i’m callin you yellow-bellied - by Cathun - 09-02-2015, 04:53 PM