the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real

He heard the commotion wondering through Helovia yet again, But this place felt weird and different. It felt as if the Magic is overbearing and trying to take over the inhabitants of the land. He walked forward to lift his heavily crowned head to the goddess that was speaking to the others. He watched in the shadows hanging back like a ghost waiting for something in the after life. His gray eyes looked over each of the horses standing there, some looked very different and others were the normal. He watched two equines being thrown by the furry of the goddess, they must have really pissed that powerful woman off.. Dont they know any better than to piss off a woman. He shook his head as he watched something grow..
-It grew from the Shadows-
-Its snares were like nothing ever heard before-
-It was a magic Ill beast creeping up and growing from the shadow-

Nox started to step out the shadows watching the creature fester in anger with the goddess, and the goddess did not give in. She showed the strength of a war general as she stood proudly standing up for her land. Then he saw it..
-Acid filled jaws leaking on the green lush ground underneath it-
Its paws flying in the air to attack
-Then the Madness began-

Many familiar faces were coming from the shadows attacking the beast, and others came from the air. His eyes watched standing next to a Healer that was saying come to him if they got hurt. Then he say a little white Filly running to attack with bamboo at the wolfs paws. No he could not let her get hurt. She started to cough and boils burst on her legs as she is then trying to avoid the wolf. He darts out into the scene and up to the little white Hybrid trying to pushing her out of the way of any harm she might receive, but he was careful of where he placed his own body.   ."Go On to safety! you shouldn't be out here with that cough and your sores.... GO! " He used his body to try and push her a good ways out of the way and into the safety of the edge of the fighting. As he watched what had to have been someone that knew her dive down to the beast. Then he came back with vengeance, His heavily crowned skull was tucked to his chest as he lunged under the wolf his sharp horns would hopefully pierce through layers of muscle and skin to get hooked within the wolf. If they did get hooked he would pull his horns back as hard as he could trying to rip open its body and tear into the inner organs exposing them to the outside air.

Image Credits!

TEAM GODDESS

Nox sees everything and does not get involved until @Erthë starts to cough and he is worried for the small filly. So he dives in pushing her fully out of the way to safety as he watched @Shadow fly from above. Once Erthë is out of the way he aims for the soft underbelly trying to dig his horns into its stomach and rip the flesh and muscle open. If successful his horns would go into the wolves body and tear back as he sits back on his haunches.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Mortuus Nox remains non infected.

Watch the PP you cannot decide if you pushed Erthe away or not! You can only attempt to, she decides.

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Justice without force is powerless
Force without justice is tyrannical.
- Blaise Pascal

She felt her herd grow around her, a family like she had always wanted. Certainly her loneliness was more cured than it had been when she rode the winds of the wild, and yet she still felt so adrift, her heart a buoy bobbing up and down on the seas...waiting.

He came in a swath of flame, as he always did. The brightness and the expectation of heat drew her eye to him, and there she quietly gasped despite herself. She hadn't looked at him in a while, couldn't ask herself too and maintain the distance she had been diligently keeping. Already his presence had her pulse racing, her head spinning. Fuck she growled to herself, tearing her gaze away, the blue of it inevitably falling back on Mesec - not helpful.

The Moon flexed her prowess as dissenters and chaos fell around them all. Ampere steeled herself for a fight, muscles taut beneath the shawl of blue and black, jaw line tense with anticipation, while her stare continued to jab forward towards the mother and son of the night. This was not a time to be ruminating on the choices of her heart, and yet they consumed her, drowning her until the wolf was upon and them and oh shit a giant fucking wolf!

Feathers flared with excitement and alarm. Ampere's head lifted, but she stayed rooted, heart racing as she stood in place unsure of who to side with. She did not loathe the Moon nearly as much as some others here, though her murders seemed senseless to Ampere, she found a certain freedom in death and was not as affected by it given her violent career. That the Moon had used Gaucho as her puppet however struck a more personal cord with the blue Mother of Companions. At the thought of him her gaze swept back towards him, wondering if he would fight against the Moon in this prime opportunity of vengeance. Then though, there was Mesec, and that was his mother for god's sake and even if she knew he had his own trials with her, his show of support was obvious and she knew he would not turn upon her now. Still, hadn't the things Isopia said in the Falls made sense? Ampere was not against going up against a god so long as it was just, but what did she know of this wolf and his lands, his people? Was he really the cancer, or was the moon?

The world did not wait for her to choose though, and in a matter of seconds war erupted all around her. Amid it all, Ampere saw one thing that she was certain of - a companion fighting. Her teeth slammed shut with a hard click and her hooves ground against the topsoil as haunches bunched and wings flared. "NO!" she shouted @Ktulu as the bear she was clearly bonded to (or seemed to be given proximity) dashed off to enter the fray. Desperately hoping to avoid the same fate of that owl she saw after the last battle Ampere flung herself after the bear, and in her wake blue sparks danced into life, becoming their own form of a bear that set after Ktulu for retribution while Ampere's body hoped to make it in time to shield Eytan from the wolf.

A M P E R E

aeolle.deviantart.com

Ktulu attacked by her spark magic while Ampere herself tried to block Eytan. Mesec & Gaucho mentioned!
Team don't fight with companions???

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

"My lord," he mumbles, the sound jagged as he runs, hooves beating out a pulse against the soft undergrowth he had been wandering in for what seemed like an eternity. He knew that was impossible though. Eternity was a friend of Öde, and this maze was not that ally/foe. Not tonight.

"As ye are on earth, so ye exists in heaven. Through shadow and light, blood and bone, the beast is born and from his flesh the gifts of life and death shall flow." His prayer continued breathlessly as Öde sprinted through the shrubbery, stumbling a few times as it ensnared him in vines and roots. "Hear me now, see me in the dusk of this dawn, feel me in the loins of your creation. BLESS ME, O HOLY ONE," his passion pelted out of him, beading up like sweat on his flanks and the slope of his neck.

"GRANT ME YOUR TEETH, YOUR MIND, YOUR LOVE! BRING ME VICTORY!" Öde roared as he finally broke into the group, unfaltering as his horn finally lower, it's three deadly prongs aimed for a furred, svelte thing of a mare that he did not know and didn't care too. All he saw was her own joust headed for the almighty, the all consuming, the eater of the world and the incarnate of heaven - the wold, his "god." The last word trembled delicately from his lips, like a lover's name whispered in the sex-stained dark of a tight room and atop an old bed. He braced for impact, his muscles bunching as he prepared himself to gore the unicorn that thought she could stand before a wolf and his kin and live to tell the tale.

"I will send you to Oblivion he hissed."

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE

TEEN TEAM WOLF
Lowers his own horn and charges @Nuray to protect the wolf!
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

Archibald the Dauntless

& Loretta the Fierce

As much as Archibald wanted to wait for Ophelia to hold him back, to reason with him, to bring him back to reality and nobility he could not. Even if the Forsaken had the desire to stop him, in this moment Archibald doubted she had the ability to. His rage was a volcano, rumbling deep within his belly, the magma threatening to burst forth from every orifice. Little did he know, his younger brother stood a way off from him with similar rage running through his core.

Loretta snarled wildly below him, her eyes narrowed in on the Moon Goddess as she spat at them. Archibald's jaw tightened as he watched her fly away the separatists that spoke out against her and attacked her. She has to be weak. She brought in a whole land! Loretta snarled mentally, breaking into Archibald's mind. The Dauntless snorted, massive hooves digging into the ground. A flicker, a flame, caught his attention for a moment and Archibald turned to look upon Gaucho. His body, already alight with the fire of his rage, of his fury against the Moon, heightened. The behemoth's massive neck arched and his haunches coiled. He knew what he had to do, even as Ktulu whispered her threats at his side.

Lifting his body, the Dauntless reared some and propelled himself forward. Dark ears pressed into his even darker mane, his mind charging the cur at his heels. Golden eyes watched the flash of red next to him as Ktulu took off on her own charge. Ophelia... Archibald muttered mentally, wondering what the pristine twin would do as he and her sister attacked. Loretta moved to Archibald's side, but cut quickly towards Eytan as he rocketed for the wolf. The red and white bitch barely missed Ampere's hooves as she dove for Eytan, and the regard for her own safety was set firmly aside. Breathing deeply, the malamute focused her magic on AMPERE, attempting to turn the foolish woman into a filly once more. Physically, Loretta focused on the massive black wolf before her. Snarling, Loretta flung her body forward towards the wolf's RIGHT flank, jaws wide and prepared to rip and tear anything she was blessed to grab a hold of. 

Archibald slammed his front hooves down hard, enormous tremors ripping through the ground around them. He did not control his magic as he would in a spar; no, he let it go wild and fierce. Beneath them, the earth bent to his will, and Archibald willed it to show the height of his indignance. Jutting his shoulder forward, Archibald attempted to slam into the Moon Goddess' RIGHT wing joint. Just before what Archibald hoped to be a collision, his silver armor expanded magically to cover his frame. Steel clad, massive hooves slammed forward in an attempt to render the Moon Goddess' RIGHT knee useless.

She killed Circe.

She killed Circe.

She killed Circe.

She killed Circe.

SHE. KILLED. CIRCE.

Archibald will kill her.

art by shady

TEAM CHAOS.
CONTEST WINNER.

Archibald sends out his tremor magic, and aims to ram into Moony's right side and kick her right knee. 
Loretta runs for the wolf, is almost run over by Ampere, and sends her Time magic out towards @Ampere and attempts to lunge and bite the wolf's right flank.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Helovian Ancient
Two more instances of brief respite from the boils occurred, but none of the infected seemed near enough to feel the effects.

Perhaps this will change by the end of this thread.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I waited in stillness and baited breaths, watching the lilac beast before me, powerful and increasingly more interesting as time went on. I heard the whispers over the crowd and felt as though the beast was indeed the Goddess of the Moon. The tension that filled the air was undeniable with everything I had heard of this goddess deeds. I had no quarrels, personally. I wasn’t affected by anything she had done in the past. I wasn’t really around for the battles, but more so the cleanup. I didn’t witness anything of what she had done, but I had heard. I remembered Mauja in the Threshold, the leopard like creature who expressed his disdain of the goddess when I met Tembovu. The sourness in his voice seemed to burn into my mind as I blatantly stared at the so called embodiment of the moon. Erthë beside me was gentle company despite the curiosity that lied within the greenery of the moment. I couldn’t help but to listen in to the little filly and converse with her gently; all while nearly being rude and staring at the goddess every chance I got.

Then I felt the thundering of hooves over the earth, a strange – dare I say bat shit insane – mare running up in what appeared as though the attempt to bite the goddess. Could you even do that? Could gods and goddess get hurt? I didn’t really know if that was even a possibility. Back home our gods and goddesses were unseen, we never saw them in a breathing form like the one I was witnessing before my eyes.

The goddess spoke in an almost comforting yet strict way. Almost like how my father spoke to me. I seemed to watch almost unphased as she flung the mare away from the group. Then, watching a few more equines meet their fates as the gathering continued to grow. Finally it appeared as though the anger and angst of the goddess began to fade, her mask returning to her face. And as it looked like she had regained her composure, a sound that was nearly unexplainable grew louder than anything I remembered hearing in my life. The sound vibrating through my ears, a slight wince at the pitch and uncomfort that grew with each passing second before hearing the words come from thin air.

It wasn’t until the sound ended that I realized I had been holding my breath, my heartbeat racing a million miles an hour. The goddess’ voice snapped over the whisper that had been such a violent spur of the moment, that I almost felt as though I should just high tail it and run. I couldn’t though. When I saw what had caused that sound, my eyes widened and I felt frozen. Everyone around me sprung into action and here I was, sitting there like a lost puppy.

Until a flash of white streaked into vision. Oh no. no, no, no, no, no. I thought briefly before I felt my legs carry me at a swift gallop toward the filly. She didn’t need to be here. She needed to leave. She was already sickly enough as I had noticed. Though my attempts to get near the filly were out of luck, as I saw a large black stag run in front of me toward her in the attempts to block her off her path. A brief glance and I noticed it was none other than Mortuus Nox. So he had a heart after all.

The only reason I was running at a full gallop in the first place was because of that filly, though in the hopes that Nox had knocked her off her path, I looked forward to see I was running straight at the wolf’s left shoulder. Dodging the other equines that were doing their best to damage the canine. There was no stopping now. I pulled my head into my chest and continued on, full pace and hoping to use my bright golden horn to penetrate the shoulder of the wolf. My goal was to at least maim him in some way. Though in all honesty, when it came to fight or flight, I definitely chose to get my ass out of there every time. This time it was different, and I found myself engulfed in one of the first battles I had been in since I was a filly.

God I hope this works. My mind nearly screamed as I rampaged toward the large canine.

I’m not asking for a death wish tonight.

Rexanna
Image Credits!

TEAM GODDESS -- Runs into the fight in the attempts to distract Erthë, notices Nox has attempted to do the same thing and finds herself running straight at the wolf’s left shoulder. She pulls in her head and aims her horn in the hopes of striking the wolf in the soft spot of his shoulder in the hopes of maiming him. Mentions @Erthë @Mauja @MortuusNox
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
Rohan
He had lingered longer than anticipated in the shadowy depths of the Deep Forest, spending the few dark, painful nights with the brown mare at his side. He would be lying if he said that he doesn’t enjoy her company. She is an amusing, sweet little mare with a stubborn streak nearly as wide as his ego (which is saying something) and she’s lucky he finds her stubbornness so entertaining. In any case, they travel together now, thick trunks gradually morphing into thin bamboo shoots. It is the distant cry of war that rouses Rohan’s attention from her, his large head rising before he picks up his pace (ignoring the protest of his sores) and angles himself through this strange land.

The echoing cries and snarls—sounds of battle—guide the large stallion forward, the breadth of his shoulders colliding against the skinny shoots of bamboo as he forces himself to something of a halt. Muscled hindquarters dip low to the damp earth even as his forelegs are raised in preparation to lunge, his green eyes narrowed and wild as he takes in the scene that unfolds before him. It is not unlike the battle of the Bear. A Helovian God—Goddess, he corrects himself, her body and very aura far too feminine to be mistaken otherwise—standing against some sort of monstrous intruder, surrounded by their masses of mortals.

Rohan hesitates only a moment in making his decision. He does not know this Goddess as others do—her treacheries, her deceits, every wrong thing that she has done—are all unknown to him. He only knows Helovia, his home, and its enemy, a threat to the very world he has come to claim as his own. There is no question in the battle cry that rises within his breast, swelling to invigorate his body and excite his veins with the pumping of adrenaline.

Tossing his head and releasing a snarling war call that rumbles from his throat, Rohan plunges recklessly into the fight. It is only after a stride or two that he glances around, wild eyes finding the petite brown mare. Adjusting his pace, he urges her to his inside (away from the worst of the battle) assuming that she does not thirst for it as he does, but he does not completely sway her advance should she plunge forward with him. Enna has every right to fight that he does, and he will not deprive her of that opportunity should she wish for it (not yet wary of the consequences, as others are). Meeting her eye in a fleeting moment, he gives her a mischievous grin before lunging into the fray.

Through his peripheral vision, the Warlander sees equine turning against equine, but his quarrel is not with them—not yet. His attention is only focused on the hulking, monstrous Wolf. With ears pinned against the back of his neck and his lips curling into a silent snarl, he doesn’t falter in his mighty stride. Lowering his large set of antlers and arching his thick neck, Rohan dives in the direction of the Wolf’s throat area, hoping to snag skin, arteries, muscle, or anything that would bring the beast down.

notes; TEAM GODDESS.
Ushering @Enna to his inside, Rohan charges into the battle. He focuses his attention on the Wolf, lowering his antlers and aiming to spear/tear/mangle/or otherwise harm the Wolf's throat.
“Speech.”
keep my glass full until morning light,
‘cause I’m just holding on for tonight
Image Credits!
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Here he was out and about once more. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that if the gods had been done doing strange things they all would have all been there. So he was out exploring, seeing if anything different was happening this time. His blood was still running hot from the last fight; or was that the massive boils? He wanted to find another opponent, draw more blood, feel powerful again. A wicked grin touched his lips for a moment as he flashed back to that empowered feeling. He had helped to bring down a god. A fucking god! A ruler of all, with unknown magic and powers. Delight traced tingling fingers down his spine. As the colt lowered his gaze back to the ground below him he caught sight of something completely foreign. 'So I was right.' He thoughts were only slightly cocky. It wasn't very often that he was right, so when he was the stud couldn't help but be a little smug. His flank quivered as a boil sent random threads of pain through him. He didn't know why or how he had contracted these pain in the ass things, but it was enough to drive him crazy.

Sharpe eyes found the Moon Goddess below him already surrounded by a large group of equines. The young stallion wasn't sure what to think upon seeing the purple mare. She was the epitome of a 'purple people eater.' She had murdered several, lied to her herd, lied to her family, broken many many hearts. He circled for a moment before searching for any familiar faces. He noticed Gaucho, Ampere, Megaera, and Ranjiri. His heart fluttered for a moment as he found her pretty black and gold hide. The feeling didn't last long as he watched her turn towards another; a dragon stallion. Jealously and longing clouded his mind for a moment before the stallion shook his horned head hard, attempting to clear it. Turning away sharply he fluttered down to land beside his family. He glanced quickly at Ampere, Megaera, and a tiger striped mare with head wings. The stud nodded quickly before trying to brush his teal and silver wing against Ampere's side. It was meant to be a friendly gesture, one reserved for friends and family.

Shifting his attention back to the Moon lady he smiled nervously and dipped his head. He doubted strongly that she would notice him; better safe than dead. He watched quietly as the Goddess spoke. She was a very strange and angry mare, maybe they were all secretly crazy and evil. He shrugged inwardly thinking he would figure that out later in life. A deep growling voice whispered from somewhere and everywhere all at once. His ears pricked as his body tensed as the voice trickled through his ear drums. Something was coming; something evil. He was ready the golden stallion dropped his powerful and pawed at the air in anticipation. Then the voice boomed and a massive wolf appeared. He sprung into action racing at the wolf head lowered he swiveled around the creature eyes set on it's ribs. Some of the large boils upon his legs and neck burst causing pain to erupt through him. The pain only spurred him on, longing to feel better, to take his mind from the massive of blisters. He lunged froward kicking off from the ground throwing his massive wings wide. With any luck he would be able to spear between the mutt's ribs with his teal and black spiraled horn.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @Maren @Ampere @Megaera
Words; 592
OOC;  TEAM MOONY!!! Hardcore permission to hurt the heck out of him! Scars are bad-ass!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Helovian Ancient
@Ampere has contracted the Blood Falls Boils from Ilios.

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Another day, another foul creature spawned from the depths of hell's asscrack. The silver is half-tempted to wander off when she sees the wolf appear alongside its shadowy compatriots, but that would involve running from a battle and she never does that. Especially not after she had berated Cathun for doing the same thing! Admittedly, giant carnivores do frighten her. Ironic, since she's bonded to one, but predators know how to claw their way into the mare's darkest nightmares - but she does not let that stop her from fighting.

With a feral battlecry, the ironheart paws the ground and launches into a canter. Dominus bounds beside her, gleeful in his movements and revelling in the power of his own body as they run as a duo, as one. She sees Ampere out of the corner of her eye, that daft shitty-arsed bimbo who thought the companion bond was one to loathe, not love; it takes all Nyx's strength not to attack her instead. But her attention must be for the wolf, because that is the more immediate threat.

The mare's neck arches so her horn is pointed forwards like a javelin. There is no elegance in her attack, no beauty; it is simple, savage and hopefully fatal to the slavering beast that has invaded her homeland. She aims the black shard that is her horn toward the ribs on the wolf's left side, aiming to slot her weapon directly between the bones to try and pierce the lungs within. Her lion is about to dart beneath the wolf to mimic the attack he had performed on the bear, but a giant spire of rock prevents access; instead he leaps, aiming both sets of claws in his forepaws for the wolf's left side, next to where Nyx's horn aims to pierce. He aims to dig his talons hard into the flesh and peel it back from the meat beneath, like the wolf is naught but a carcass for skinning. Together they hope to maim the creature, end him, and the mare's blood pounds with the notion of glory. Dominus' bloodlust has seeped through their bond and become hers, and suddenly it's the most important thing in the world for her to take down this wolf and decimate what remains. ""

TEAM MOONY

Tries to slip horn between the ribs on the bear's left side, and Dominus tries to dig his claws next to this area.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
 if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

The pale mare hung onto every word the Goddess said  like the starlight that clung to her coat. She was mesmerized by the deity. Many horses around her seemed to hold contempt for the Goddess. One even dared to attack the deity's tail. She didn't know whether to be impressed by her bravery or disgusted by her lack of respect. Then again, Eden knew very little about the Goddess and chose to stay neutral to her for the time being.
The Goddess addressed many she knew, and flicked away many she seemed to dislike. It happened so quickly, Eden had trouble paying attention. She kept most of her focus on those around her. Some seemed to be infected. Eden decided to stay far away from those. Being sick sounded unfavorably to the mare.
It wasn't long till a new voice arose from the shadows and smoke. Feeling of nervousness flooded Eden's body.
You dare think you can take from me?

No, oh no. A wolf slunk from the shadows, threatening and angered. The Goddess proclaimed the crowd Eden had joined to be her own miniature army. Eden felt sick at the thought. She had never even thought of hurting anyone in her entire life. Her coat was free of any imperfections such as scars. How could she be expected to kill a deity?
Those around her seemed strong. They charged the wolf, using his hungry golden eyes as fuel for their strength and loyalty to the Goddess. Eden, however, hesitated. She could die here. The wolf could snap her in half. Some around her seemed to fight instead for the wolf, but Eden knew she couldn't do that either. She would rather die loyal to her home than a traitor to it.
With this in mind, Eden swallowed her fear. She became a numb shell of what she had been. This was her home now. If the Goddess was trying to protect it, then so was Eden. The mare took bold leaps forward, avoiding those around her. She would help them if they seemed as if they needed the aid, but for now, she was focused on whooping the wolf's ass.
The mare charged right up to the left side of the wolf, tucking her head so that she could use her horn as a weapon. She almost felt guilty that she was using such a beautiful object for such violent purposes, but her chances of winning this fight would diminish if she didn't. She aimed her horn towards the edge of the wolf's ribcage, throwing her head up and then back down in a swooping motion, hoping to rip his side open. She didn't really want to fight at all, but she knew that if she didn't kill the wolf, he might kill innocent horses. The whole of Helovia was in danger. If she didn't at least try, then so many could die, which was not at all what she wanted. She had the rest of her life to look forward to, after all.

TEAM MOONY Eden charges toward the left of the wolf, trying to slice open the area at the edge of his ribcage, near his crotch I suppose? ^^;
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Forsaken

I build bridges with these arms
I will not build a fortress

Ophelia stiffened when the Moon Goddes stared at her, having mostly escaped her direct gaze or notice before. There was something very chilling about her look and the almost snide way she replied. Her words were heartless and efficient, and the Forsaken clenched her jaw shut in silence, wise enough to know that she did not want the ire of this god. She glanced at her sister, angling herself just in front of her body while waiting, keeping Ktulu from doing anything that would harm her, and that seemed a wise decision. Two simple disappeared, the Goddess yelling angrily, and that was when Ophelia made her decision - one she prayed would not pit her against the man to whom she had given everything. 

Thranduil was ever perky, and she struggled to keep her eyes from rolling, nearly of their own accord. "Ever the kiss ass, Thranduil," she muttered, though from the smile on her lips, she was trying to be good hearted about it. 

Torleik's cousin appeared behind her, summoning a whirring metal creature. Its apparition seemed to coincide with her sores ceasing to hurt, and she furrowed her brows, watching him curiously. He was taller than Torleik but a little skinnier - no less muscular, however. Everything about him was wild, and why he showed up now, at her side, was even more curious. Ophelia's eyes widened, and she weighed her words carefully, aware that the moon goddess could most likely overhear everything. "There are new lands around Helovia with strangers from another world," she said quietly. "This is one of them." 

Archibald appeared then, and she heard his thoughts, trying to calm him down. "Wait... just wait... if this is anything like being in the North, we may yet have our chance...." she made eye contact and then spoke in the minds of those she felt closest to, and not too soon either. 

A massive, black wolf challenged, and now Ophelia knew that these gods could bleed. "Sun God, have mercy on my soul," she whispered aloud, taking a deep, shaking breath. Then, she turned to her twin, the weight of passion, anguish and love making up every vibrant color in her strange, two colored eyes. What passed between them was unspoken admiration and a promise of revenge - horror and love mixing in one, single sharing of an intimate moment. "For Hototo," she whispered. 

Ophelia followed her sister and Archibald into battle, using her mental magic to contact them. "I doubt we can win, but we can make them pay." She said to @Ktulu and @Archibald. Then, she flickered invisible, using the magic of her rank to disappear almost entirely. She wasn't waiting around to see what side Ulrik would be on, and the curiosity of his machine and her sores would have to wait until later. Invisible, she tried to sneak around the crowd, attempting to use Ktulu as a distraction as she dodged bodies flying every which way. 

The Forsaken then reached out with her powers again, attempting to remove the Moon Goddess' memories - just as she had done with the Bear God. She knew she couldn't kill this bitch, but she wanted her to pay in some way. Ophelia flickered, unable to hold both powers at once. Blood began to pour from her nostrils again, but she tried her hardest. 

Forsaken...

image credits

CONTEST WINNER ... for what it's worth... because... attacking moon god

TEAM ANTI-MOON GODDESS but not wolf....
Ophelia is using her INVISIBLE RANK MAGIC to hide while getting CLOSE TO THE MOON GODDESS. From there, she is using her MEMORY REMOVAL MAGIC to try to remove the MOON GOD'S MEMORIES just like she did with the Bear God. >_>

<_<

@Ktulu @Archibald

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

She moves so close to him that he thinks he will die.

He is thinking so many things. But he isn't sure if it's really him thinking them, anymore. He isn't sure of anything.

He isn't sure of his own name, so he doesn't even think of it. He just feels that Goddess' wind and he wants to destroy her. He wants to love her and rend her apart, he wants to be her slave and gigolo, her loyal priest.

He wants to be the one to turn the knife in her chest and hear her godly breath sputter into silence.

But he, whoever he is, is too much of a coward. And he is easily swayed. His companion, whoever she is, is done with him. She has wandered elsewhere, out of his cloak, further from the two faced one horned flying purple faithful eater. She has gone to stand beside her sister, Loretta, the bitch in red.

She can't abide that boy's foolishness, anymore.

The wolf appears. The fight begins. Things happen, time passes, the pair drift farther and farther apart.

That companion, that black dog, is running independent. She joins her sister, fights alongside her true family. She is a part of a pack. She will prove her place. She will be loyal. She will snap at the wolf God with the ferocity of a wild thing with poisonous jaws, she will cast terrors and shadows at the unwanted martyr Ampere, she will reach to press her nose to Loretta's scruff. She is in love with the fight. She feels she could live forever.

He, whoever he is. He is shaking. He feels impulsive. He wants to die because it would be easier, that way. Because anything would be easier than this. And he cannot bear to be himself, to carry the weight of disappointment. He loves Her, not companion but goddess, not mate or daughter but that first lost love.

Why not him?

His body changes into something, someone else. He becomes unrecognizable. He becomes it, Dovev, a steel gray champion of murder, its only living witness now blind and in love with its vessel.

Why didn't She, Goddess, love him?

It runs forward. It is pounding cracked hooves on earth and flying forward unbidden, completely out of control. It can't fight for either side. This isn't its fight. It just runs. It runs. It feels heartless and empty, but somewhere inside...

What had he done wrong? How had he not proven his devotion? And for what reason had he been rejected as the prodigal son? Had he not spent all his faith abroad, had he not returned humble and praying, ready to prostrate himself for the sake of his one dark lover?

It is frothing at the mouth. It is not thinking of anything, it is headed straight for his brother, Archibald the Dauntless, stumbling over the tremors in the earth but forcing itself to stay upright. It wants to kill, to bite the back and tear down the one who never stopped standing, never stopped crushing, killing, casting that shadow, damn shadow, shadow, shadow, could he ever be out of the shadow?

He loves her. He hates himself for loving her. He cannot fight against her. He wants her to die and he wants to be the one to kill her for some erotic pleasure. He wants her like a drug, for his moon to be the final push into the bloodstream.

She would be the greatest high, the most murderous achievement. And yet as if driven by some other force, as if possessed by the callousness of it, he just runs to fight his brother.

He just wants someone to die.

He wants some proof that his faith wasn't wasted.

He wants justification for all the wrong he's done to come now in his moment of weakness.

He wants someone to die.

He wouldn't mind if it was himself.

He hopes his daughter will lead a good life.

He hopes for a lot of things.

He is crying as he rears in disguise to strike his brother's back--he is little defective colt.

""
And I Will Laugh Until I'm Tired
I Will Battle With a Strange Desire
image credits

KNOX is team GODDESS (sorta, may change)

He shifts into the form of Dovev and then sheds his cloak. He cannot be recognized by anyone except the Moon Goddess. He runs to attack Archibald, rearing and trying to kick his back. He is crying.

MANHATTAN is team WOLF (sorta, may change)

She sheds Knox's cloak and runs alongside LORETTA (@Archibald) to snap at the Wolf God's flank while using her poison magic. She attempts to use her terrorize magic on @Ampere.

Permission for Admin to permanently cripple/near kill one or both of the pair.

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Hotaru

The Goddess turns to her, and Hotaru stares into her ancient eyes and feels nothing but a tempest of emotion inside her tiny breast. She is small, insignificant. Who is she to say that the Goddess was wrong? She is mortal. She is nothing. But...

No. She may be mortal, she may be small and frail beneath the cosmos and the endless, vast space of time the Goddess inhabited, but she was not nothing. She was not powerless. She was something, wasn't she? A compilation of memories, of people she'd touched and moved by as she existed on the earth. She was something. And if mortals had helped to kill a god...

"You can do this, Ru-ru. No problemo. You got yourself up there, right? You can get down." Her throat clogged as Raeden's voice echoed from some distant, faded past. It was an entirely different context, but it resounded in her heart and mind. Her twin, the one she'd hated for so long, the last living blood of her family. The one who'd disappeared. Her heart quivered with the old memory, faded and sepia toned as it was in her head. Memories of the rare moments her mother's face would light up with pride, or her reunion with her father in the Basin. Of Arya and Raeru looking up at her, awed and proud, as she ascended to the title of Lady. 

She had done so much. She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this! And her ears were thick with blood and the pounding of her heart, which beat staccato on her ribs as her lungs grasped for air uselessly. Stuck, frozen, as the wolf began its prowl from the darkness and others began to move forth to choose a side. Caught in the middle, tied to her herd and her promises, her loyalties and her duties. Crimson droplets, intertwined lovers, deadened eyes and a companion's last cry.

A tear slipped down her cheek and she stood unmoving even as her magic took form for the first time, another hurricane joining with Vitani's, but this one with invisible shards that would rend and rip apart the flesh of those unsuspecting. Alice stood by her side, faithful guardian, and the pair watched as the hurricane grew and grew, ripping up earth and destabilizing as Hotaru's emotions ran wild. But instead of aiming for the wolf, as Vitani had, her magic sought to simply join with Vitani's and amplify, regardless of direction. And the tears ran hot and fast down her cheeks, eyes blank and deadened. Why did she feel this way? Why did she feel such pain for a family she had sworn never to love, never to forgive? 

Who was she supposed to choose? How could she let the wolf overtake Helovia, the land she loved, but by throwing away her morals by choosing the Goddess? But without the Goddess, the balance would fall...and she was right, this was part of Helovia now, and these vagabonds Helovians. How could she choose? How could she dare to take her vengeance now, when doing so could doom Helovia?

So she didn't. 

Her hurricane left her control, she and Alice turned as a pair, synchronized, and sprinted towards the wolf. Her electricity budded beneath her skin and went shooting off the closer she got, aiming for the face to try and stun and burn, the loud bang as it went off hopefully painfully loud in the wolf god's ears - if he were anything like a normal wolf.

Alice snarled, her teeth dripping poison, and lunged for the flank of the god, Hotaru right beside her attempting to jam her horn through the thin membrane of flesh. Everything blurred through tears, a remind of her conflict and her loss. 

For Raeden. For mother and father. Because I won't lose this land, but I don't know if I can forgive you. If I will ever understand why you took them from me when I gave you everything. 

Image Credit

TEAM NOBODY?
CONTEST WINNER

Summary: Hotaru uses her magic 
:: [ Magic: DarkxWind | Can create storms up to the size of a Category 4 hurricane that hold invisible blades that create lattice cuts of varying depth on the victim's body ] 
:: [ Restrictions | Storms limited to a radius of 10 meters ]
Hoping to join up with Vitani's and tear up the battlefield between Moony and the Wolf
Then she and Alice charge for the Wolf God, Hotaru aiming to stab her horn into its flank and Alice doing the same with her Acid Bite
Uses her magic
:: [ Magic: DarkxSpark | Ability to create ball lightning from the size of a gumball to a softball ]
:: [ Restrictions | Unable to control the ball once released, able to be harmed by her own magic. The influence of the lightning extends to 10m from her body ]
to try and hit the Wolf God's face and blind/deafen him with the characteristic boom of the ball lightning exploding
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
belladonna, in italian a beautiful lady; in english a deadly poison.

She's late.

As soon as news had spread about the Time God and the Bear, Lakota had sequestered Murtagh in the deepest, safest spot in the Falls she could find. Ordered him to not move for anything, and prayed that he would listen if only once. 

Her mate needed her. This land needed her. And for the first time in too long, Lakota rose from the peaceful quietude of her new life, shedding her motherly garb and taking up her sword once more. The Poisoner had been inactive too long, but the dark warrior beneath her skin had never rested. Never grown rusty or weary with disuse. Across the land she flew on blackened, ashen limbs, with blood in her mouth and electricity in her eyes. 

The Poisoner was back. And she was going to summon the depths of hell back to the surface of the earth, and she would rend and tear this world apart alongside her mate. The Grey still hummed inside her veins, and she felt the new softened parts of her side fall away to make room for the avenging angel inside, blazing sword held aloft and feathers sharp enough to shred a soul in two. 

Bamboo rustled against her hide as she rushed past them, the sound of warfare and bloodshed familiar and hot in her ears. And then she was upon them, practically in the middle of the throng as she and Aodaun slammed to a momentary halt, doing their best to take in everything before them as quickly as possible. Ktulu, Archibald, Ophelia...her eyes raced, Aodaun setting off without her even knowing where he was going. In a terror she flung her head to see where he was going. "AODAUN?" She shouted across the distance, watching his form retreat and beginning to move to follow him, her momentary fear enough for her to forget their bond. EYTAN he roared inside her head in explanation, tearing off after Ampere, summoning his own terrors to aid the grizzly's attempts. Massive paws overtook the earth, teeth flashing ivory as he moved towards Eytan and Ampere. Whether Ampere could get Eytan out of the way or not, Aodaun was there, his pale fur seeking out Eytan's. Together, the polar bear thought passionately. Ramping up his own magic, hoping their combined same attacks would amplify and make it more effective.

Lakota's heart ached with pride to see Aodaun fling himself to the aid of his bear friend, and steeled herself. They could do this. Turning, she found Ktulu in the crowd, saw the electric bear heading her way from Ampere as her eyes turned from that vicinity with Aodaun to her mate's. Snarling she took off, tearing up the earth with her pounding hooves, watching as Ktulu launched herself bodily at the she-bitch. Lurched forward as fast as her body could take her to try and intercept the magical attack from Ampere, body tight with anticipation to try and fend off as much of the potential pain as she could. 

Meanwhile hoping nobody was anywhere near the Goddess' face, she stared at the patch of ground as she galloped, watching as fog began to rise in thick clouds that she drew higher and higher towards the Goddess' nostrils. Choke-cherry, she thought vindictively, finding it fitting since she knew with almost certainty that Ktulu was likely attempting to choke the bitch out. Hopefully the befitting name would help, especially if Ktulu's magic faltered and she sucked in a big breath of the poison. Did cyanide poisoning, convulsions, and ataxia even have an influence on a god? Well, guess they'd find out.

Lakota hoped she died on this battlefield. She didn't care if it upset the balance of the Gods, she didn't care about anything in that moment except the fury in her heart and the vengeance in her lungs. You killed Circe. You killed my best friend. You killed Phaedra, my sister. You killed my mate's son. I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU. "I HATE YOU YOU BITCH! GO BACK TO HELL!" It bellowed from between her teeth, eyes wild with disgust and formless, meaningful hatred. And below it the profound ache of her heart, of having two of the few people she loved ripped so cruelly away from her.

Turning her head momentarily towards Archibald and Ktulu, she screamed out an encouragement. "KICK HER ASS, BABY!" I've got your backs.

Lakota
the Poisoner

kaydeniro | larfsalot
on deviantart

TEAM KILL THEM BOTH AS WELL

Summary: Aodaun goes to aid Eytan with his terror magic, hoping that both of them using it at the same time will make it more powerful against the WOLF GOD
Lakota tries to intercept @Ampere lightning attack aimed for Ktulu
While running summons a choke-cherry based poisonous mist in front of the MOON GODDESS, trying to make it stretch up and towards her nostrils to be inhaled if she sucks in air if Ktulu's magic works
Plot with me here!

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
So this was his Lady Moon. She was lovely, to be certain. There was cunning grace in her movements, calculated beauty in her lavender-pewter face. The elephant found himself more alert, more on edge, than he had been around her Time God brother. Perhaps it was the darkness that shrouded in rapidly disappearing mist- or more likely it was from the tension that radiated from nearly every being in the vicinity of this new labyrinth.

He cast a single, short glance at the newly healed lands- certainly ripe for discovery at another time, a time when a massive wolf was not threatening with shadows and impressively sharp teeth.

His brows raise as a sad, but amused, smile crosses his face as Aurelia is singed and flung to another place, “Thoroughly deserved, mare,”  for indeed the brash young mare needed some lessons in prudent and strategic acts. Perhaps her lost tail will be a reminder for the young mare.

Then, all hell broke loose.

There were so many that attacked the goddess. It surprised him- though Mauja had told him of the murders. He could feel the anger vibrating from the man of fire wings, the great shire with a striking dog, even the sad mare of Torleik’s attacked the Night Goddess. He understood revolting against corruption and depravity. He understood the need for vengeance. And he understood that this history predated his time in Helovia.

But being against evil does not make one good. Or just.

So the elephant watched with haunted eyes as Helovians attacked a goddess instead of a diseased monster. And he did what he felt was right. He squared himself to fight the wolf. As he did, he saw @Nuray lunge for the wolf, and concern laced through him- for she seemed so exotic, so fragile. Anger followed it quickly as he saw @Öde attack the naked mare- so the great stallion launched into a ground quaking gallop. Massive horn was lowered as he charged the colt who had acted so erotically during the bear battle.

Though his aim was for the colt’s haunches, for he was just a speed bump on his charge to the wolf. However, the path to protect Nuray brought him within the magical sphere of @Hotaru, and small cuts sliced through his skin. Some reopening from their scabs from the bear battle, and some blades slicing the tender new skin of his burned haunches. “Arrrrhhh,” a low, elephantine roar escaped from deep in his barrel- damn that stung.

But he continued his charge towards the wolf. But wolves are different creatures than bears- they hunt in packs. So he kept careful watch on the shadow creatures as he tucked his chin tight with his chest- using his great might to  carry him beneath the wolf and hopefully skewer it’s chest or abdomen on his black ivory horn.

It was only as he plunged his horn skyward towards the beast that his eyes caught @Rexanna. Fear stripped him of the battle fever- as the image of her maimed or killed by this battle loomed in his mind. He needed to get to her- to protect her.
TEMBOVU
Beware the weight of a vengeful soul.
image | table

Mentions: Aurelia,  Guacho, Archibald, Ophelia, Mauja
Summary: Tembovu charges at Wolf, aiming spear Ode's haunches on the way in order to protect Nuray. Gets caught in Hotaru's magic during this charge. Continues to charge under Wolf's belly from the side and aims to spear it with horn there.

Team Moony

Please tag Tembovu.

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

He had been stalking the eastern reaches ever since news of the Time God and the Bear God had spread to the Throat. Cera was privy to the information rather quickly, considering his relationship with Ranjiri and his friendship with Megaera. And he knew, he knew with a deadly sort of certainty, that this was not the end. There was no returning to the Throat, where he'd left Ilaria. Though she'd objected loudly enough for Cera not to be able to shut her out, even a red panda's swimming abilities could not carry her across the water bridge from the Throat. If Cera was going to damn himself, he'd not drag her down with him. 

When it happened, he was not close enough to get involved immediately. He took to the skies, watching as the darkness receded and sunlight flooded into the twisting labyrinthine greenery below. His wings buffeted air against his sides, eyes dark and deadened, a sick sort of hope that the Goddess lay beyond the horizon. Or, that his Lord stood there, sweeping away the darkness, so that he might steer Cera away from his inevitable path of vengeance and sin. 

The thought of betraying his Lord was nearly enough to cripple Cera, make him wonder if this was all worth it. He could not lose the love and trust of his Lord, he would simply lay still and die, wait for the void to take him to wherever his soul deserved to be. Certainly not in the light and grace of his Lord's image. 

But when midnight hide falls beneath his vision...

His heart convulses with hatred, with disdain, with an emotion so intense that he cannot name it even as it ravages his heart. "Lord forgive me for the sins I am to commit," he choked, tears in his eyes as Hototo's shyly smiling face flashed before his eyes, summoning a tidal wave of hatred and despair as he let the winds guide him towards the Goddess. "Lead me from this darkness," was whispered, and green eyes slid shut as wings collapsed inward and he let himself fall. Like an angel falling from grace he burned, an electric current with a singular target, torn apart even as his vengeance was just within reach. And his eyes flew open as a snarl took over his peaceful features, transforming him into something wild and unknown even to himself. 

"FOR MY BROTHER!" he screamed as he descended, hooves aimed towards the Goddess' spine or the main bones of her wings where they met her shoulders. It turned his stomach to imagine killing her, but there was also a primordial sort of pleasure at the idea. Hototo. Hototo. Hototo. His brother, the one who had always believed in him. The one he'd learned to fly with. The one he'd cried to, played with, grown with. His brother. His dead brother. It shredded him apart to know that Hototo wouldn't want this, wouldn't want such death and destruction. But how could he deny himself the vengeance he so needed? He was only a mortal, he could only do so much. But he needed to try. 

He only hoped his soul would be salvageable after all this...if he were even to survive this. 

I give it all for you
I am Ceraaaa

Cera is TEAM ANTI-GODDESS however he will probably be able to be diverted from it by Ranjiri later, so that is very liable to change!

Summary: Is flying over everyone, positions himself over the GODDESS and begins a sharp descent with hooves poised to crash upon her spine or one of her wing bones near her shoulders

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
You had stayed with the sandstone man. You had tried to help, your magic seeming to do nothing to the sores that oozed through his skin, nothing for the fever that refused to break or the pain you knew was there. Plants seemed to do even less to aid, much less than you would have liked. And so you had stayed, trying your best to soothe the pain, to distract him from it; you had suspected that he had lied about his discomfort, the half-hearted attempts at quelling the concern that had risen rapidly within your heart, and no doubt his too. When he had suggested moving from the safety of the little copse of trees you had found him in your only protest had been a reserved smile, a glimpse of the worry you had been harboring within your eyes and you had, as you seem to have been making a habit out of, followed him. You had hovered as closely as he allowed, a distinct lack of your own well-being, every now and again glancing nervously at the boils littering his skin, concerned with the fact that movement should only serve to irritate them, not to mention the fact that they seemed impervious to everything that you had tried. It is only as the trees thin and the sound of a fight trickles through the slender shoots that you realize just how tense you had been. Tired muscles protest as they tighten even further, your neck extending as teeth grab for the wild mess of his mane, missing by only centimeters as he flings himself forwards. “Rohan, please, don’t–”

But he is gone, like you knew he would be, and you throw yourself after him, your feet aching both with the exhaustion stress has brought and the added weight of your swelling belly. “–Wait.” Where he had barreled through the stalks you do your best to swerve in and out of them, your comparatively slow plunge through the forest forcing you to lose sight on him for what seems like too long, fear bubbling thickly in the back of your throat like bile. The battle catches you a little bit by surprise as it weaves itself into being, the cluster of bodies somehow less organized than they had been previously, attacking both the goddess and the giant wolf instead of just the latter. You can only assume that this creature had appeared much like the bear, unless giant ravenous wolves were a thing here and you just hadn’t heard about it previously, and that the goddess must have done something to piss off those enough to blatantly attack her.

Before any further speculations can be made the sandstone man turns to you, your eyes locking with his, milliseconds before he charges forwards again. You lurch after him, making it only a few strides before you stop suddenly, an instinct greater than that to protect him clouding your mind from what seemed like the only viable course of action for you to take: the instinct to protect your child. For moments you watch him, watch the colliding bodies and magic being thrown so carelessly about before you tear your eyes away, opting to conserve your energy for where it would be more useful than throwing yourself flailing at a god. And so, slowly, you make your way along the outskirts of the skirmish, looking for any plants that may be helpful for the wounds that you would no doubt have to mend before this would be over.

You just hope, so fervently hope, that it will not be him that needs it, that, somehow, he manages to keep himself safe when you cannot.

team doesn't give a fuck about the gods
* she'll be staying out of the fight, working to collect herbs and heal as needed ♥

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob
That scent... he recognized it even through unconsciousness, and eyes slipped open to see the chaos all around him. Without thinking he was in the air screaming, frantically pacing and whipping around in search of the vixen that plagued his nightmares. There she was, dark and foreboding, her acidic saliva causing him to grow queasy at the thought of how deadly she just was. She was claiming them, those who had had to deal with her torment for years, and it made him want to run and hide and cry until the tears would no longer come. There was the other Goddess, pale even in this dark smoke, and though she struck fear into his heart as well he couldn't help but feel grateful that she was standing up for him... for them. Helovian... he couldn't help liking it a little. A smile almost began to grace his lips when suddenly the world was crashing around him, bodies smashing into each other in the throes of battle and then there was the blood and flesh being torn.

Whites clearly visible he screamed again, in a tizzy and running, trying to dodge everyone in his path so he could escape. It was too much though, too many people surrounding him and moving in so many directions that he couldn't keep track of where he was headed, leaving him to run in literal circles in an attempt to free himself of this war. He never wanted to fight, never wanted to hurt others or to watch others be hurt. He was a simple man who just wanted to be left alone. Yet he couldn't seem to ever have this wish, and the terror was too much, the pain was too much, the screams and sounds of battle hurt his hears and broke his heart and he couldn't take it. He was so overwhelmed with everything and everyone, he just wanted to escape. He flapped his wings frantically, attempting to gain air so he could fly and be free of this, but no matter which way he turned and how hard he flapped it seemed that he couldn't avoid some organism or obstacle. So all he managed to achieve was kicking up dust, his screams ever present to anyone that was within a mile quite possibly, as he continued to flap around in circles in hopes of getting out of here.

OOC: Timothy wakes up when he smells the Wolf Goddess. He is grateful to the Moon Goddess and feels like he owes her. When the battle begins he freaks out and literally begins to run in circles, flapping his wings that cause dust to fly up while he's screaming at the top of his lungs. His screams and the dust might possibly cause a distraction to those who are fighting. So... TEAM GODDESS WITH NOTHING HELPFUL TO ATTRIBUTE TO THE BATTLE

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)