Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

The sound of Archibald's voice made Ktulu turn her head and she regarded her closest friend with eyes that blazed with unrestrained emotion.  "Archibald." She greeted him in return, her voice strained and her tone clipped because all she wanted to do was scream her fury for all around her to hear and to feel. The feel of his shoulder pressed against her own made the dark mare sidestep closer to the massive stallion. She knew he was perceptive enough to feel the way her muscles coiled and bunched under her dark skin as she pressed against him. He would understand her desire, she hoped, and he would hold her back she hoped.

Ktulu's hatred only deepened as the Moon Bitch showed off her strength by flinging several of the individuals around, only one of them staying in sight. "You insufferable bitch." She hissed, her ears laying flat against her head. There was more she wanted to say but she was cut off by a whisper that didn't belong. Her ears moved foward again and she listened as the Goddess addressed the whisper, but it only served to further Ktulu's rage. She did something for them? She did something for them?!.  Ktulu had begun to tremble with her barely suppressed rage and desire to murder the Goddess in the most brutal of ways. 

"I'm gonna fucking kill her." She hissed to Archibald.  "I swear, I'm gonna kill her..." The Moon Goddess shouted for the one who whispered to reveal himself and Ktulu's attention was drawn to the wolf and she groaned mentally. What the fuck was even going on? Her head snapped back toward the Goddess and her ridiculous statement of  if you're not with us you're against us"Since when does loyalty matter to you?" The Constrictor sneered hatefully.

The first to pledge herself to the Moon was a mare that Ktulu had never seen in her travels, but her words left a bitter taste in the Constrictor's mouth.  "Ass kisser." She growled.  "Why don't you just climb the rest of the way into her ass!" One by one they pledged themselves to the Goddess and each one was like a knife in Ktulu's chest. Did they not care? Did the lives of the ones she'd murdered not matter?

They mattered to her. Hototo's death, Circe's death, Phaedra... they all mattered.

Ktulu pulled herself away from Archibald and stepped forward, Eytan sticking close to her side. "I'm taking her." She said through her mental connection to her companion. 'Together.' The bear responded, but Ktulu gave the slightest shake of her head. "Alone. You go for the wolf." She could feel that Eytan was not totally on board with splitting up, but he also knew his bonded's heart. She wanted neither of them, the Goddess who was the cancer of Helovia or the wolf that was the cancer of wheverever the fuck he came from.

The split and Ktulu charged for the goddess, her magic exploding from her was she sought to strangle the bitch that had murdered her son and her friends. "There are consequences for everyone's actions." She thought to herself as she barreled headlong for the purple mare. "You don't get an excuse because you're fucking divine." And being an outcast wasn't nearly punishment enough. It never would be.

On the opposite end of the field Eytan raced for the wolf, his keen eyes picking up on a stallion that was throwing himself at the ass end of the wolf. The bear roared at the wolf, intent on using his inborn ability to terrorize his opponents. Hopefully it would be enough to distract the wolf enough to make some attack stick.

"."
ooc:// ktulu tries to strangle the moon goddess with her magic and slam her body into her
eytan tries to help cathun by terrorizing the wolf

Image Credits

Team Ktulu since she's not fighting for the goddess or the wolf

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Ktulu - 09-02-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM