the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Just the beating of hearts, like two drums in the grey.

Archibald the Dauntless

& Loretta the Fierce

As much as Archibald wanted to wait for Ophelia to hold him back, to reason with him, to bring him back to reality and nobility he could not. Even if the Forsaken had the desire to stop him, in this moment Archibald doubted she had the ability to. His rage was a volcano, rumbling deep within his belly, the magma threatening to burst forth from every orifice. Little did he know, his younger brother stood a way off from him with similar rage running through his core.

Loretta snarled wildly below him, her eyes narrowed in on the Moon Goddess as she spat at them. Archibald's jaw tightened as he watched her fly away the separatists that spoke out against her and attacked her. She has to be weak. She brought in a whole land! Loretta snarled mentally, breaking into Archibald's mind. The Dauntless snorted, massive hooves digging into the ground. A flicker, a flame, caught his attention for a moment and Archibald turned to look upon Gaucho. His body, already alight with the fire of his rage, of his fury against the Moon, heightened. The behemoth's massive neck arched and his haunches coiled. He knew what he had to do, even as Ktulu whispered her threats at his side.

Lifting his body, the Dauntless reared some and propelled himself forward. Dark ears pressed into his even darker mane, his mind charging the cur at his heels. Golden eyes watched the flash of red next to him as Ktulu took off on her own charge. Ophelia... Archibald muttered mentally, wondering what the pristine twin would do as he and her sister attacked. Loretta moved to Archibald's side, but cut quickly towards Eytan as he rocketed for the wolf. The red and white bitch barely missed Ampere's hooves as she dove for Eytan, and the regard for her own safety was set firmly aside. Breathing deeply, the malamute focused her magic on AMPERE, attempting to turn the foolish woman into a filly once more. Physically, Loretta focused on the massive black wolf before her. Snarling, Loretta flung her body forward towards the wolf's RIGHT flank, jaws wide and prepared to rip and tear anything she was blessed to grab a hold of. 

Archibald slammed his front hooves down hard, enormous tremors ripping through the ground around them. He did not control his magic as he would in a spar; no, he let it go wild and fierce. Beneath them, the earth bent to his will, and Archibald willed it to show the height of his indignance. Jutting his shoulder forward, Archibald attempted to slam into the Moon Goddess' RIGHT wing joint. Just before what Archibald hoped to be a collision, his silver armor expanded magically to cover his frame. Steel clad, massive hooves slammed forward in an attempt to render the Moon Goddess' RIGHT knee useless.

She killed Circe.

She killed Circe.

She killed Circe.

She killed Circe.

SHE. KILLED. CIRCE.

Archibald will kill her.

art by shady

TEAM CHAOS.
CONTEST WINNER.

Archibald sends out his tremor magic, and aims to ram into Moony's right side and kick her right knee. 
Loretta runs for the wolf, is almost run over by Ampere, and sends her Time magic out towards @Ampere and attempts to lunge and bite the wolf's right flank.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Archibald - 09-02-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM