the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Here he was out and about once more. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that if the gods had been done doing strange things they all would have all been there. So he was out exploring, seeing if anything different was happening this time. His blood was still running hot from the last fight; or was that the massive boils? He wanted to find another opponent, draw more blood, feel powerful again. A wicked grin touched his lips for a moment as he flashed back to that empowered feeling. He had helped to bring down a god. A fucking god! A ruler of all, with unknown magic and powers. Delight traced tingling fingers down his spine. As the colt lowered his gaze back to the ground below him he caught sight of something completely foreign. 'So I was right.' He thoughts were only slightly cocky. It wasn't very often that he was right, so when he was the stud couldn't help but be a little smug. His flank quivered as a boil sent random threads of pain through him. He didn't know why or how he had contracted these pain in the ass things, but it was enough to drive him crazy.

Sharpe eyes found the Moon Goddess below him already surrounded by a large group of equines. The young stallion wasn't sure what to think upon seeing the purple mare. She was the epitome of a 'purple people eater.' She had murdered several, lied to her herd, lied to her family, broken many many hearts. He circled for a moment before searching for any familiar faces. He noticed Gaucho, Ampere, Megaera, and Ranjiri. His heart fluttered for a moment as he found her pretty black and gold hide. The feeling didn't last long as he watched her turn towards another; a dragon stallion. Jealously and longing clouded his mind for a moment before the stallion shook his horned head hard, attempting to clear it. Turning away sharply he fluttered down to land beside his family. He glanced quickly at Ampere, Megaera, and a tiger striped mare with head wings. The stud nodded quickly before trying to brush his teal and silver wing against Ampere's side. It was meant to be a friendly gesture, one reserved for friends and family.

Shifting his attention back to the Moon lady he smiled nervously and dipped his head. He doubted strongly that she would notice him; better safe than dead. He watched quietly as the Goddess spoke. She was a very strange and angry mare, maybe they were all secretly crazy and evil. He shrugged inwardly thinking he would figure that out later in life. A deep growling voice whispered from somewhere and everywhere all at once. His ears pricked as his body tensed as the voice trickled through his ear drums. Something was coming; something evil. He was ready the golden stallion dropped his powerful and pawed at the air in anticipation. Then the voice boomed and a massive wolf appeared. He sprung into action racing at the wolf head lowered he swiveled around the creature eyes set on it's ribs. Some of the large boils upon his legs and neck burst causing pain to erupt through him. The pain only spurred him on, longing to feel better, to take his mind from the massive of blisters. He lunged froward kicking off from the ground throwing his massive wings wide. With any luck he would be able to spear between the mutt's ribs with his teal and black spiraled horn.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @Maren @Ampere @Megaera
Words; 592
OOC;  TEAM MOONY!!! Hardcore permission to hurt the heck out of him! Scars are bad-ass!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Ilios - 09-03-2015, 03:51 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM