the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Another day, another foul creature spawned from the depths of hell's asscrack. The silver is half-tempted to wander off when she sees the wolf appear alongside its shadowy compatriots, but that would involve running from a battle and she never does that. Especially not after she had berated Cathun for doing the same thing! Admittedly, giant carnivores do frighten her. Ironic, since she's bonded to one, but predators know how to claw their way into the mare's darkest nightmares - but she does not let that stop her from fighting.

With a feral battlecry, the ironheart paws the ground and launches into a canter. Dominus bounds beside her, gleeful in his movements and revelling in the power of his own body as they run as a duo, as one. She sees Ampere out of the corner of her eye, that daft shitty-arsed bimbo who thought the companion bond was one to loathe, not love; it takes all Nyx's strength not to attack her instead. But her attention must be for the wolf, because that is the more immediate threat.

The mare's neck arches so her horn is pointed forwards like a javelin. There is no elegance in her attack, no beauty; it is simple, savage and hopefully fatal to the slavering beast that has invaded her homeland. She aims the black shard that is her horn toward the ribs on the wolf's left side, aiming to slot her weapon directly between the bones to try and pierce the lungs within. Her lion is about to dart beneath the wolf to mimic the attack he had performed on the bear, but a giant spire of rock prevents access; instead he leaps, aiming both sets of claws in his forepaws for the wolf's left side, next to where Nyx's horn aims to pierce. He aims to dig his talons hard into the flesh and peel it back from the meat beneath, like the wolf is naught but a carcass for skinning. Together they hope to maim the creature, end him, and the mare's blood pounds with the notion of glory. Dominus' bloodlust has seeped through their bond and become hers, and suddenly it's the most important thing in the world for her to take down this wolf and decimate what remains. ""

TEAM MOONY

Tries to slip horn between the ribs on the bear's left side, and Dominus tries to dig his claws next to this area.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Tatiana - 09-04-2015, 12:27 AM