the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

e d e n
 if you were to leave, fulfill someone else's dreams, I think I might be totally lost

The pale mare hung onto every word the Goddess said  like the starlight that clung to her coat. She was mesmerized by the deity. Many horses around her seemed to hold contempt for the Goddess. One even dared to attack the deity's tail. She didn't know whether to be impressed by her bravery or disgusted by her lack of respect. Then again, Eden knew very little about the Goddess and chose to stay neutral to her for the time being.
The Goddess addressed many she knew, and flicked away many she seemed to dislike. It happened so quickly, Eden had trouble paying attention. She kept most of her focus on those around her. Some seemed to be infected. Eden decided to stay far away from those. Being sick sounded unfavorably to the mare.
It wasn't long till a new voice arose from the shadows and smoke. Feeling of nervousness flooded Eden's body.
You dare think you can take from me?

No, oh no. A wolf slunk from the shadows, threatening and angered. The Goddess proclaimed the crowd Eden had joined to be her own miniature army. Eden felt sick at the thought. She had never even thought of hurting anyone in her entire life. Her coat was free of any imperfections such as scars. How could she be expected to kill a deity?
Those around her seemed strong. They charged the wolf, using his hungry golden eyes as fuel for their strength and loyalty to the Goddess. Eden, however, hesitated. She could die here. The wolf could snap her in half. Some around her seemed to fight instead for the wolf, but Eden knew she couldn't do that either. She would rather die loyal to her home than a traitor to it.
With this in mind, Eden swallowed her fear. She became a numb shell of what she had been. This was her home now. If the Goddess was trying to protect it, then so was Eden. The mare took bold leaps forward, avoiding those around her. She would help them if they seemed as if they needed the aid, but for now, she was focused on whooping the wolf's ass.
The mare charged right up to the left side of the wolf, tucking her head so that she could use her horn as a weapon. She almost felt guilty that she was using such a beautiful object for such violent purposes, but her chances of winning this fight would diminish if she didn't. She aimed her horn towards the edge of the wolf's ribcage, throwing her head up and then back down in a swooping motion, hoping to rip his side open. She didn't really want to fight at all, but she knew that if she didn't kill the wolf, he might kill innocent horses. The whole of Helovia was in danger. If she didn't at least try, then so many could die, which was not at all what she wanted. She had the rest of her life to look forward to, after all.

TEAM MOONY Eden charges toward the left of the wolf, trying to slice open the area at the edge of his ribcage, near his crotch I suppose? ^^;
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM