Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Forsaken

I build bridges with these arms
I will not build a fortress

Ophelia stiffened when the Moon Goddes stared at her, having mostly escaped her direct gaze or notice before. There was something very chilling about her look and the almost snide way she replied. Her words were heartless and efficient, and the Forsaken clenched her jaw shut in silence, wise enough to know that she did not want the ire of this god. She glanced at her sister, angling herself just in front of her body while waiting, keeping Ktulu from doing anything that would harm her, and that seemed a wise decision. Two simple disappeared, the Goddess yelling angrily, and that was when Ophelia made her decision - one she prayed would not pit her against the man to whom she had given everything. 

Thranduil was ever perky, and she struggled to keep her eyes from rolling, nearly of their own accord. "Ever the kiss ass, Thranduil," she muttered, though from the smile on her lips, she was trying to be good hearted about it. 

Torleik's cousin appeared behind her, summoning a whirring metal creature. Its apparition seemed to coincide with her sores ceasing to hurt, and she furrowed her brows, watching him curiously. He was taller than Torleik but a little skinnier - no less muscular, however. Everything about him was wild, and why he showed up now, at her side, was even more curious. Ophelia's eyes widened, and she weighed her words carefully, aware that the moon goddess could most likely overhear everything. "There are new lands around Helovia with strangers from another world," she said quietly. "This is one of them." 

Archibald appeared then, and she heard his thoughts, trying to calm him down. "Wait... just wait... if this is anything like being in the North, we may yet have our chance...." she made eye contact and then spoke in the minds of those she felt closest to, and not too soon either. 

A massive, black wolf challenged, and now Ophelia knew that these gods could bleed. "Sun God, have mercy on my soul," she whispered aloud, taking a deep, shaking breath. Then, she turned to her twin, the weight of passion, anguish and love making up every vibrant color in her strange, two colored eyes. What passed between them was unspoken admiration and a promise of revenge - horror and love mixing in one, single sharing of an intimate moment. "For Hototo," she whispered. 

Ophelia followed her sister and Archibald into battle, using her mental magic to contact them. "I doubt we can win, but we can make them pay." She said to @Ktulu and @Archibald. Then, she flickered invisible, using the magic of her rank to disappear almost entirely. She wasn't waiting around to see what side Ulrik would be on, and the curiosity of his machine and her sores would have to wait until later. Invisible, she tried to sneak around the crowd, attempting to use Ktulu as a distraction as she dodged bodies flying every which way. 

The Forsaken then reached out with her powers again, attempting to remove the Moon Goddess' memories - just as she had done with the Bear God. She knew she couldn't kill this bitch, but she wanted her to pay in some way. Ophelia flickered, unable to hold both powers at once. Blood began to pour from her nostrils again, but she tried her hardest. 

Forsaken...

image credits

CONTEST WINNER ... for what it's worth... because... attacking moon god

TEAM ANTI-MOON GODDESS but not wolf....
Ophelia is using her INVISIBLE RANK MAGIC to hide while getting CLOSE TO THE MOON GODDESS. From there, she is using her MEMORY REMOVAL MAGIC to try to remove the MOON GOD'S MEMORIES just like she did with the Bear God. >_>

<_<

@Ktulu @Archibald

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Ophelia - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM