the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
belladonna, in italian a beautiful lady; in english a deadly poison.

She's late.

As soon as news had spread about the Time God and the Bear, Lakota had sequestered Murtagh in the deepest, safest spot in the Falls she could find. Ordered him to not move for anything, and prayed that he would listen if only once. 

Her mate needed her. This land needed her. And for the first time in too long, Lakota rose from the peaceful quietude of her new life, shedding her motherly garb and taking up her sword once more. The Poisoner had been inactive too long, but the dark warrior beneath her skin had never rested. Never grown rusty or weary with disuse. Across the land she flew on blackened, ashen limbs, with blood in her mouth and electricity in her eyes. 

The Poisoner was back. And she was going to summon the depths of hell back to the surface of the earth, and she would rend and tear this world apart alongside her mate. The Grey still hummed inside her veins, and she felt the new softened parts of her side fall away to make room for the avenging angel inside, blazing sword held aloft and feathers sharp enough to shred a soul in two. 

Bamboo rustled against her hide as she rushed past them, the sound of warfare and bloodshed familiar and hot in her ears. And then she was upon them, practically in the middle of the throng as she and Aodaun slammed to a momentary halt, doing their best to take in everything before them as quickly as possible. Ktulu, Archibald, Ophelia...her eyes raced, Aodaun setting off without her even knowing where he was going. In a terror she flung her head to see where he was going. "AODAUN?" She shouted across the distance, watching his form retreat and beginning to move to follow him, her momentary fear enough for her to forget their bond. EYTAN he roared inside her head in explanation, tearing off after Ampere, summoning his own terrors to aid the grizzly's attempts. Massive paws overtook the earth, teeth flashing ivory as he moved towards Eytan and Ampere. Whether Ampere could get Eytan out of the way or not, Aodaun was there, his pale fur seeking out Eytan's. Together, the polar bear thought passionately. Ramping up his own magic, hoping their combined same attacks would amplify and make it more effective.

Lakota's heart ached with pride to see Aodaun fling himself to the aid of his bear friend, and steeled herself. They could do this. Turning, she found Ktulu in the crowd, saw the electric bear heading her way from Ampere as her eyes turned from that vicinity with Aodaun to her mate's. Snarling she took off, tearing up the earth with her pounding hooves, watching as Ktulu launched herself bodily at the she-bitch. Lurched forward as fast as her body could take her to try and intercept the magical attack from Ampere, body tight with anticipation to try and fend off as much of the potential pain as she could. 

Meanwhile hoping nobody was anywhere near the Goddess' face, she stared at the patch of ground as she galloped, watching as fog began to rise in thick clouds that she drew higher and higher towards the Goddess' nostrils. Choke-cherry, she thought vindictively, finding it fitting since she knew with almost certainty that Ktulu was likely attempting to choke the bitch out. Hopefully the befitting name would help, especially if Ktulu's magic faltered and she sucked in a big breath of the poison. Did cyanide poisoning, convulsions, and ataxia even have an influence on a god? Well, guess they'd find out.

Lakota hoped she died on this battlefield. She didn't care if it upset the balance of the Gods, she didn't care about anything in that moment except the fury in her heart and the vengeance in her lungs. You killed Circe. You killed my best friend. You killed Phaedra, my sister. You killed my mate's son. I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU. "I HATE YOU YOU BITCH! GO BACK TO HELL!" It bellowed from between her teeth, eyes wild with disgust and formless, meaningful hatred. And below it the profound ache of her heart, of having two of the few people she loved ripped so cruelly away from her.

Turning her head momentarily towards Archibald and Ktulu, she screamed out an encouragement. "KICK HER ASS, BABY!" I've got your backs.

Lakota
the Poisoner

kaydeniro | larfsalot
on deviantart

TEAM KILL THEM BOTH AS WELL

Summary: Aodaun goes to aid Eytan with his terror magic, hoping that both of them using it at the same time will make it more powerful against the WOLF GOD
Lakota tries to intercept @Ampere lightning attack aimed for Ktulu
While running summons a choke-cherry based poisonous mist in front of the MOON GODDESS, trying to make it stretch up and towards her nostrils to be inhaled if she sucks in air if Ktulu's magic works
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lakota - 09-03-2015, 04:12 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM