the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob
That scent... he recognized it even through unconsciousness, and eyes slipped open to see the chaos all around him. Without thinking he was in the air screaming, frantically pacing and whipping around in search of the vixen that plagued his nightmares. There she was, dark and foreboding, her acidic saliva causing him to grow queasy at the thought of how deadly she just was. She was claiming them, those who had had to deal with her torment for years, and it made him want to run and hide and cry until the tears would no longer come. There was the other Goddess, pale even in this dark smoke, and though she struck fear into his heart as well he couldn't help but feel grateful that she was standing up for him... for them. Helovian... he couldn't help liking it a little. A smile almost began to grace his lips when suddenly the world was crashing around him, bodies smashing into each other in the throes of battle and then there was the blood and flesh being torn.

Whites clearly visible he screamed again, in a tizzy and running, trying to dodge everyone in his path so he could escape. It was too much though, too many people surrounding him and moving in so many directions that he couldn't keep track of where he was headed, leaving him to run in literal circles in an attempt to free himself of this war. He never wanted to fight, never wanted to hurt others or to watch others be hurt. He was a simple man who just wanted to be left alone. Yet he couldn't seem to ever have this wish, and the terror was too much, the pain was too much, the screams and sounds of battle hurt his hears and broke his heart and he couldn't take it. He was so overwhelmed with everything and everyone, he just wanted to escape. He flapped his wings frantically, attempting to gain air so he could fly and be free of this, but no matter which way he turned and how hard he flapped it seemed that he couldn't avoid some organism or obstacle. So all he managed to achieve was kicking up dust, his screams ever present to anyone that was within a mile quite possibly, as he continued to flap around in circles in hopes of getting out of here.

OOC: Timothy wakes up when he smells the Wolf Goddess. He is grateful to the Moon Goddess and feels like he owes her. When the battle begins he freaks out and literally begins to run in circles, flapping his wings that cause dust to fly up while he's screaming at the top of his lungs. His screams and the dust might possibly cause a distraction to those who are fighting. So... TEAM GODDESS WITH NOTHING HELPFUL TO ATTRIBUTE TO THE BATTLE

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Timothy - 09-03-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM