Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I really didn't have any time to answer Thantos' questions because no sooner had he asked them we heard the disembodied voice that sent a chill rippling through my body. "What's that?" I whispered and I just knew it had to be something bad when he stepped in front of me and spread his wings like he was protecting me. It had to be bad. Suddenly Thantos was gone, launching his attack on the wolf that he'd blocked from my view. For whatever reason I felt that the wolf was far scarier than the bear we'd had to fight, but maybe that was because I grew up with a bear that followed me around everywhere I went.

Then... then things got bad.

I could see my momma and Bear step forward and I knew in my heart what she was going to do, but I silently pleaded that she wouldn't. "Attack the wolf, momma. Please, please, please attack the wolf." My eyes were wide and filled with terror when she launched herself at the Moon Goddess. "NO!" I was screaming at her, hoping that she would hear my voice, but she just kept running, charging for the goddess. "STOP!"

Then Mister Archibald was charging, the ground was shaking, and my terror increased tenfold because once upon a time when I was young he was my family. I thought of him as Uncle Archi, not Mister Archibald, and even though we'd grown apart as I grew up and we barely knew each other anymore I still loved him like he was my family. 

"No..." I knew why they were attacking her, I knew she deserved it, but I didn't want it to happen. I wanted it to stop. I wanted them to stop and turn and fight the wolf that she'd brought back with her.

"NO!" I was screaming again. "Momma! Uncle Archi! STOP!" I was trying desperately to get their attention and I even thought about throwing myself in their path but there was a part of me that felt that they would go through me to get to her. "Aunt Ophie!" I screamed when I finally noticed her.

It was bad. So bad. My whole family was trying to attack the Moon Goddess, the same one that killed without rhyme or reason and it terrified me because the rest of my family could be next. I didn't want to lose them.

"FOR MY BROTHER!"

I felt my blood freeze in my veins and I spun around, I looked up to the sky and there was Cera. "CERA!" This time I did rush forward and I wanted to fly but my wing was still too weak to support my weight. "HOTOTO WOULDN'T WANT THIS!" I shouted at him instead. "YOU KNOW HE WOULDN'T!" But I knew what he wanted to do, I could see his hooves aimed for the Moon Goddess' back and ... I couldn't let him do it. I couldn't. I couldn't lose him because I felt like I'd already lost Momma and Archi and Aunt Ophie. 

...so I aimed to shove my shoulder into the Moon Goddess' side to shove her out of the way of Cera's attack. If he hit me it was okay. He was my brother, I loved him, I would forgive him, I would save him.

"."

ooc:// tries to shove the moon goddess out of the way to intercept cera's attack

Image Credits

Reluctantly Team Moon Goddess

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM