the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

The last fight, for the most part I had stayed out of it. I had no real motivation or loyalty other than to those from the Basin to fight. I had merely been there if needed, and when I wasn't I had faded into the background like always. I had become good at that. This whole being a loner thing. Instead I had traveled even farther south. If the place where the waterfall red blood red was new and brought in by our beloved God of the Spark.... What if, well what if the other Gods had similar plans.

I had not been around when the Goddess of the Moon had been revealed as the ultimate killer. Sure she had been using the Sultan from Dragon's Throat.... But he was not to blame. I could not blame him for my birth mother's death when he had only been a puppet in that bitch's sick and twisted plan. Oh how I hate the purple bitch. I had never gotten to say goodbye. To tell my mother that even though I had been horrible and a brat, I still loved her. She was the best mom she knew how to be. Will I pretend that she had been a better Mom than Hotaru? No I won't. My half sister's mother had stepped in after the Goddess had seen fit to murder my mother. She was there and tending to my wounds, now scars, when I finally had returned home.

I am lost in my thoughts, until the sight of dark mists meet my violet rimmed aqua eyes. Darkness and mists were only normally connected with one name. My body react before I even can comprehend why I am charging forward. The Moon Goddess had to be close! This would be the first time I would see her since my mother's murder... What will I say, or do? I want her to die, to feel the pain that my own dam surely had felt. But what mortal could ever kill a God on their own.

When I arrive, I quickly spot Hotaru among those gathered. It is to her side, and Alice's that I go. I stand, quiet as my eyes lock on the purple frame of the killer. My entire body trembles as I stare her down. I watch in silence as she makes two disappear and one is flung backward. No wonder she is so hated. A killer and a pompous bitch. Time for someone to bring you down to size... I knew if enough of us acted, we might be able to make her pay. But that would be the key. It's only when a wolf appears that I wonder if this would be our chance.

The banter between the Wolf God and the Moon Goddess bores me. Why? Because I don't give a shit about either one. Had this been any of the other Gods, I might of cared. But its her. Everyone suddenly surges into action. Some move for the Wolf God, just as we had to attack the Bear before him. A couple move to protect the Wolf from those attacking.... But it's the ones that charge the Goddess that make a wicked grin spread across my lips. I barely glance over to Hotaru, only to notice a single tear. I had forgotten that the bitch killed both of her parents. That sealed my choice. As Hotaru springs into action, I sit back for a moment to watch. Two hurricanes seem to be heading in two different directions. I wonder who wields which one, if anyone.

It's then I make my choice. I break into a canter first, then a full on gallop as my determination gives me confidence. I lower my glass horn, taking aim on my target. The Wolf God, could wait. I may never get a shot like this again. I race forward, aiming for the left flank of that purple bitch. "FOR MY BIRTH MOTHER!" I scream at first, my voice mixing with another call. He had lost his brother. "FOR EVERYONE THAT YOU FUCKING TOOK FROM US YOU COWARDLY BITCH!" Oh yeah, I went there. Deal with it Moony. Cause payback, is a bitch too.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella
x - x

TEAM SCREW YOU MOONY

Races forward and aims to stab her glass horn into the Moon Goddess's left flank

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM