the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik nodded once to Ophelia, listening to her wild explanation. There was no use in being confused or startled by any of it, especially since, in reality, he was fascinated. So, was this land from another dimension entirely? Who were these foreigners and why did they look so strange? If only one would volunteer to be studied - now that would be a treat. He smiled a bit, black, velvet lips making wrinkled corners, and he shook his beard with a toss of his  head. 

He listened to the Moon Goddess carry on and then zap a few away from her, and he snorted in amusement. Helovians were notoriously stupid, sometimes. The scorpion on the ground nearby crawled up his leg and he waited patiently for the right moment to toss it on someone. Ulrik waited, watching the growing numbers when a black, foul look beast approached. It was a huge wolf with a hint of feral beast, and he raised a brow. "Looks like you on a bad day, Kirchoff," he teased in his head. 

"Oh fuck you," the hellhound growled back. 

Ulrik listened to the two gods exchange a back and forth, and he raised a dark, thick brow, watching. Ophelia and her twin seemed to me scheming, and he narrowed his gaze slightly, wondering what was going on there. That was when the battle started, and Ophelia just vanished. Dammit! Where was Torleik? He didn't know why he cared, exactly, but he knew that he didn't want Ophelia to get hurt - not when his cousin obviously cared about her so much. Anxiously, he looked around, seeing her flickering in the distance. 

What was she doing? Her twin was attacking the moon goddess, dumbfucks. 

The Engineer trotted over, standing in front of her body when he noticed some deer thing approaching. He narrowed his gaze and stood firm, grabbing the metal scorpion from his back with his jaws and tossing it in the direction of the deer. Hopefully that would keep it busy for now. 

He would stay by Ophelia just in case. 

Kirchoff, however, was more interested in this wolf. He growled and lunged at the monster, using his superspeed to propel him quickly to a front foreleg. There, he jumped to try to bite through his leg. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, 
table by tamme | |art by lunarblues

[[Permission given by hawk to mention Haldir!]]

TEAM PROTECT PHI 
Ulrik guards Phi, throws his scorpion at Haldir
Kirchoff goes for the foreleg of the wolf

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM