the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

To be quite honest Resplendence had only come because she had seen so many of those she called family heading this way. She had hung back though, arriving late to the party. Arriving only in time to hear the shouts of fighting, the clashing of hooves. What would be considered pain and torture. The two things that she highly disapproved of were happening right in front of her.

Valiance had taken off ahead of her. His feathers ruffled, tail flickering in disdain of this entire thing. Disapproval was all that radiated through the bond. She didn't want to fight, but she wouldn't leave her family there to die. Oh. But she didn't know how much stupidity was coursing through everyone's veins. Because, honestly, if you could see this you would think it was just a dog pile of people randomly attacking whoever they felt like attacking. No referee, no point. No plan.

There was a huff from Valiance as he seethed through the bond, "How on this Earth did Archibald come up with a plan to win the Falls when he goes to attack the Moon Goddess with no preparation?" Now, the huff was probably meant as a jest to Archibald, but Resplendence didn't pay attention to any words other than "Archibald," "attack," and "Moon Goddess". Instantly, she shuffled forward - closer to an area that gave her a wider view of the insanity unfolding before her and allowed her to take in some of the equines before.

So many Falls members… so many of them attacking the Moon Goddess. She shuddered, panic coursing through her veins as she shuffled backward, trying to make herself smaller. Why were they attacking the Moon Goddess when there were these weird ass, shadowy wolf creatures coming toward everyone else too?

Nope. Nope. Fuck no. Why was this happening? What the hell did they want here anyways? Were the Helovians invading their lands? Had they attacked us first? Oh, she had missed what the Moon Goddess had said - or at least she assumed she had, for something had to be said before all of this stupidity happened. And, yes, she was going to stick with calling this entire event stupid.

"Dammit you all. Don't die." she cries from the sidelines, Valiance trying to watch the battlefield from above in order to give her warning of any incoming attacks. "I'll do what I can… but I won't fight," she whispers, eyes struggling to keep up with all the movement, with all the pain and hurt.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Team Heal Any Helovians?
Resplendence stands off to the side, prepared to heal and avoid fighting as much as possible (unless in self defense if required later). Valiance circles the fight from above in an attempt to give Resplendence warning of something dangerous coming her direction.
Also --- Contest Winner
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Resplendence - 09-03-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Tatiana - 09-04-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Atheris - 09-04-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Silas - 09-05-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Jaeger - 09-05-2015, 06:55 PM