the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel
The first flame burned gloriously, but the second flame burns cold.

Okay well. 

She had thought that this was going to go well. The Moon Goddess appeared. A gigantic wolf creature appeared. There was a call to arms. Everything occurred as per the usual with familiar faces all here from the Bear God. The sores on her body were still aching and oozing, but she tried not to pay any mind. Normal battle things happened. She sort of snoozed through the beginning arguments and snickered at a few Helovian's getting blasted away or just disappeared. 

And then chaos. 

A big number of Helovians went straight for the moon goddess herself, and she paused, staring incredulously at the group. No, she wasn't pleased at the goddess either - in fact she rather hated the moon, but this was madness, right? There were safety in numbers, however. Was this her chance? Would her father praise her for attacking a goddess? Or would she be shunned for her actions? Aithniel was crippled for a moment, and that was when she made her choice. 

Her father was the God of the Sun. 

The Moon Goddess had committed grievous crimes. Wasn't their entire existence about setting right the wrongs of Helovia from their own gods? Weren't they to provide balance? 

Wasn't she supposed to be the hand of judgment? 

Maybe this was her chance. There was so much balanced on this decision, and she finally tore herself away from her spot. "Goddess of the Moon! For your crimes against Helovia, I judge you guilty!" Aithniel burst into flames then, the fire she summoned burning bright, silver eyes shifting with power. Spreading her wings, she launched into the air, leaving clouds of ash in her wake. The sun child summoned a large orb of fire and threw it toward the goddess, hoping to get her attention off the others. 

Briefly, she turned toward the wolf and threw a fireball at it too, just to show that she was pro-Helovia and all. She was just using this situation to her advantage. There were enough fighters against the wolf, she thought. Aithniel dove toward the Moon Goddess, landing firmly on her cloven hooves and summoning her fire again. "They deserve their rage. We all do. You were an unbeatable tyrant, but we learned that gods do bleed. This is for Hototo and all those bodies you left, bloody and broken, for us to find."

Team anti-moon god...
Aithniel throws a fireball at moon god, and she throws a fireball at the wolf

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM