the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Dvorak Posts: 4
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 hh :: 10
Tamme

Vory decided instantly that he was not liking this purple goddess with the snide attitude. He stiffened at her tone, narrowing the slits of his golden eyes. Who was she to act like this? Still, he remained silent, learning more from listening at this moment than lashing out with the rage rising like a frozen ocean beneath the surface. Apparently she was claiming this land for her own and for this 'Helovia' and the rest of these beings were from this land. All of them appeared healthy and normal, so he was intrigued. Either way, he wanted out of this damn maze of green. He didn't want to have to babysit the princess from these shadows any longer. 

The Goddess sent away a few of her foolish subjects, and he watched with a raised brow, stirring only when a massive force appeared in the distance, his black coat the thing of  horror stories and legends. Vory turned to face the monster, expression turning hard as stone in his anger as white stripes began to appear, sliding up his body and wrapping around his chestnut neck.  At the very least, this Goddess was claiming to protect all of them now, and he was comfortable with those words. He knew enough crude generals who meant well but didn't express it right. 

When the battle began, he was shocked by how many of her subjects turned on her, but he was not going to get involved in that storm. Instead, he lunged forward, solid hooves pounding against the earth as he let free the anger he held toward this monster. Psychotic rage made his golden eyes nearly flash, stripes completely white as he flashed his tail around for balance. There was no sound to his anger. No growl. No yelling. He was white noise, a temper sharp, quick and venomous. 

He wanted this thing to die so he would no longer be watching over his shoulder, running like a western coward. Vory didn't pay attention to anyone else, really. The man was used to fighting alone, battling on his own and stabbing his way to the top with intelligence, wit and cruelty. If everyone else stayed out of his way, he would stay out of theirs, and he used this logic to approach the wolf, aiming for a back leg with his horns. Bracing his neck, he aimed to run straight into the wolf's leg, hoping to catch it with his tough, curled ram's horns. 

ярость

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Dvorak - 09-03-2015, 10:48 PM