the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

... And again, it all began with the arriving of demonic Rifters.
— And in spontaneous grudge she did a step back as another God appeared; ill looking, as much as the previous in the mighty shape of a wolf. “THEY. ARE. MINE."

Then take them, she thought as she gritted her teeth, but as she had heard the song before, she knew what was coming now. Only this time the chaos was  greater than she had ever expected. It all seemed to escalate into chaos and destruction as horses began fighting each other; for, in their eyes, the Moon Goddess had turned out as much as a foe as the Wolf God was — somehow. In her own eyes grew bewilderment. She knew the Goddess hadn’t always been fair against some of these hurt individuals, but she was still their Goddess and the diviner could not comprehend why they did not realize her importance and their own insignificance.

Her wounds hurt and her boils itched. Nevertheless she knew that her guidance would be needed through this turbulence created by confusion and grudge. They had the benefit of knowing what could happen. They had seen this kind of Fallen God before, fought it; and the god had rotten in his puddle of ill and sickness to his death before her very eyes. And she thought, spoke to herself in the secret of silence, that he had not been a true God - and, as she stepped forward into the imaginary circle of deranged horses and lawless attitudes. She watched some run into battle to fight the Wolf God, and after another moment of doubt, she knew he was no better than the one from before. He, too, would fall from his tower made of pure-white glory into the thorns of oblivion and forgetfulness.

And, with her mists curling, cringing and dancing - mixing into that what was already there, she the priestess, charged at those fighting against a goddess that had once darkened their world. But around them there was perhaps even more disarray and she couldn’t help grit her teeth and frown in frustration. She saw Ampere fighting another of their kind (which she did not understand) — saw Cera dropping down to attack the Moon Goddess and another one of the Demi-God (she remembered from the Dragon-crash) doing the same. She did not care who they were, for what they were doing made no sense.

Charged at no enemy but the confusion of the battlefield, she turned her head to the shouting of one she knew. The oh so silent King of Fireflies; calling them fools — and she agreed and she did not know what would happen after this was all over — and worry fell over her. "NOH."Maren had seen what the Goddess did when her wrath was triggered - or not seen; for they still did not know where the missing horses had disappeared to. So she did the only thing she could think of to perhaps protect them from themselves. Maren let her mists rise up into the air above the goddess, forming a layer of cloud, attempting to blind those attacking from above. She cared too much about Cera to not stop him from letting his emotions trip him into the hole of oblivion, too. For wherever he was, he might still be curable. "Get your priorities straight, Cera!" she screamed, begged in frustration for her attempt to reach him, hopefully in time. She threw a quick, perplexed and puzzled shrug to Mauja as a sign of perhaps kind of agreement on their current idiotic position. 

Talking
Notes:

image credits

TEAM ANTI-RIFT-MOON-GODDESS
CONTEST WINNER
Mentions: Cera, Aithniel, Ampere, Mauja and the Moon Goddes. Also Random Event for the boils.
Summary: Attempts to protect the Moon Goddes from potential air-attacks (from Cera and Aithniel) by creating a cloud of mist above the Goddess. Stands near the Moon Goddess and Mauja.

@[Random Event]
@[Cera]
@[Mauja]
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM