the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Silas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The solitary stallion roamed the area. His graceful posture rivalling his rotting appearance. Cold air travelled into his nostrils. Many strange scents filled up his senses, activating his alert system. Pale eyes scanned the area but nothing could be seen. As Silas continued to roam the scents became stronger and noises began to corrupt the eternal silence. His rotten body was well hidden in the green tones that graced the labyrinth, poisoned with fog. Words began to reach his ears. It was strange. Hearing words brought out strange emotions from within him.

Once his large, graceful frame appeared out of the fog he began to notice them. Fighting figures, shouting and anger filled the air. Images from his past began flashing in front of his eyes, ripping open wounds hidden to everyone except Silas. He had heard only a fraction of the ongoing argument. But he heard enough.

Silas would not fight, he would observe. His fighting days were over. However, if he would be forced, he would not hesitate to shake off the rust that had gathered on his bones throughout the years of immortality. His features hardened as he became more alert than ever in his solitary life. If someone would dare close enough to the rotting stallion he would not hesitate to protect himself. Wherever this Goddess came from and whatever she spoke of, it sounded better than the greed spilling from the Wolf’s mouth. Silas had signed himself out of politics a long time ago, but whether he was hopeful or not, of improvement in his life, he would side with the newcomers.

TEAM GODDESS
Summary: Silas is just roaming around and observing, he does not participate in the actual fighting, however, if threatened he will not hesitate to fight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Cera - 09-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Enna - 09-03-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Esk - 09-04-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Tatiana - 09-04-2015, 12:27 AM