the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

Torleik

He'd fought on the side of Helovia, saved his woman from harm, and received intimacy as a return gift from her for...being himself, he supposed. Everything in those moments had been perfect as they could be - and as life is wont to do, it barely lasted. Every step was painful, covered in these boils as he was and Torleik couldn't help but wonder if he had given this to Ophelia, or maybe she'd given it to him. She traveled so much, was gone so often...

A deep frown creased his lips. No; he mustn't think that way. They'd both began showing symptoms at the same time which means it whatever this was had been incubating within them equally. Was it punishment for even fighting when that bear demon clawed through the rift? Was it fallout from whatever foul magics the beast had used, from what the Time God had done? The Bloodskald just wanted it to go away. Irelyn had tracked Ophelia from the air once the mare had wandered off, yet again (they really needed to have a damn talk about this), so Torleik had followed, and found himself in another new place. 

This wasn't going to end well if the Helovian deities kept thieving lands from other gods. Make enough enemies and you're bound to be killed, he thought. But who was he, a mere mortal, to question their work? Some bitter sarcasm with his day was necessary, especially given his painful physical state. Thus it came as very little surprise to him that the Moon Goddess was here, and only slightly more of a shock that another foreign god seemed to rip itself through the very sky and try to attack Helovia and its inhabitants. Superstitious as he was, Torleik was a hardy adapter and having seen this once left him rather unimpressed the second time around. 

Repressed anger bubbled under the surface, wondering if he'd find Ophelia fighting at Mauja's side. Wouldn't shock him, since he'd found her surrounded by the Time God and the Polkadotted fuck last time. Seemed like every time he couldn't find her, all he had to do was set his soul to go looking for something with a dick and there she would be. A head-splitting screech rammed through his thoughts, Irelyn angry with him for descending to such dramatic, unflattering depths and his soul winced. His companion was right. He was letting his physical pain and his insecurities warp his thoughts into vile mis-truths. But weren't they grounded in some manner of reality? It wasn't untrue Phi wandered. Incessantly. It wasn't untrue that it was common he found her amongst other men, or with someone like Gaucho. It wasn't untrue that he found her with Mauja far more often than he wanted. 

Would she see any of it as valid, or would she dismiss him as an insecure little whelp? 

Didn't matter now. There was a goddamn wolf trying to murder them all. A flash of black and bronze, so familiar, caught his attention and the Bloodskald was shocked to see Ulrik in this fray. Ulrik hated the Moon Goddess. Right? Ulrik hated everything. Why was his cousin stationary? Glassy blue eyes, brain foggy from the pain, observed as best they could and a sudden flicker, a flash of Phi, and everything made sense. What was Phi doing? Was Ulrik...keeping her safe? 

A begrudging and deep love for his socially inept cousin shored up his senses against the agonizing boils and the Bloodskald picked his way through the chaos. He didn't care about anyone else right now. He couldn't. Let them fight their fucking battle with each other. He had a set of objectives to accomplish here, everyone else and their flailing loyalties be damned. 

"Woman one of these days you're going to wander into a battle without me, I won't be able to save you, and I will lose you," Torleik growled, truly upset, to Phi since he knew she could hear his thoughts. "Is that how  you would like us to end?" Drawing near to the Engineer, he neglected to touch him for fear of transmitting this foul disease. "Ulrik, thank the gods you're here to protect my woman when it seems I cannot," he snapped, glaring at the flickering apparition of Ophelia. She was bleeding again. And his temper snapped. Putting his muzzle on her neck he shoved, rather forcefully. "Stop it! You haven't recovered from the last time and you will do more damage than any healer I can find could mend!" 

Out of obligation to aid the goddess he had pledged himself to, but knowing he was physically hampered, Torleik turned his anger to his magic and summoned a violent ice storm directly over the interloping wolf god. Whether it did any damage remained to be seen. Irelyn wanted to fight and trilled at him mentally but he vehemently commanded her to stay in the sky. Wolves were dangerous enough when they weren't deities. 

That he was even here fueled the rage that kept his magic flowing, pounding wave after wave of ice down to the ground. At this point, he didn't care who got hurt. They all deserved it for one reason or another; no one was perfect. 

@Ophelia

@Ulrik

Team Fuck Everyone, I Don't Care Anymore (aka Phi stop this shit, thanks Ulrik, okay fine I'll help you out Moony)
Summary: Grumps to this gathering, grumps through the crowd of bitches fighting, grumps up to Phi, SHOVES Phi because woman wtf stop this shit, remembers some form of manners and thanks bro-Ulrik for protecting his woman, then says fuck it, sure, I'll pelt the Wolf God with ice. Why not. I hate you all. Except you Ulrik. And Phi I love you but I'm really mad at you right now. >.> 
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM