the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Like Aithniel, for a moment Isopia was crippled by indecision. As the Goddess cried for them to work together, the earth child felt compelled - but quickly the voices of those who had been wronged and effected by the Goddess' actions crumbled her resolve.

What should she do?

Like her fiery cousin Isopia felt her duty was to bring balance to the world. She was not purely mortal like the rest of them, nor was she a God. That middle ground was her jurisdiction and duty - yet it wasn't prescriptive. It didn't tell her what she ought to do here in order to achieve the balance that she clung to. On the one hand, the earthen child believed that the Goddess' actions were not as wrong as most believed. Death came to all. Surely Archibald didn't feel such hostility towards his companion when she killed something to eat it? And yet the mice and other small creatures that she assumed Loretta ate surely had families of their own? Children and loved ones who grieved over their deaths? Yet the murder was necessary. Was it not so with the Goddess? But then ... perhaps their anger was also necessary. Surely the Goddess didn't believe everyone would just allow her actions to stand? Perhaps this was all apart of her plan too. 

As Aithniel cast her judgement (and a fireball) upon the Goddess, Isopia turned away. She had questions for her ashen cousin, but they would have to wait. 

Isopia hurtled a wall of earth after Aithiniel's fireball as it screamed towards the wolf. She wanted to intensify the heat by forcing it forward with the earth, but also to have the heat harden the mud and rocks which accompanied it. The resulting effect, she hoped, would be a more focused heat accompanied by scalding hot rocks.

TEAM GODDESS (ish) aka attack the wolf

Iso uses her earth magic to accompany @Aithniel 's fireball directed at the wolf. 

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nuray - 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Elsa - 09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Lace - 09-02-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Öde - 09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Nyx - 09-03-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Eden - 09-03-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part I) - by Knox - 09-03-2015, 03:38 PM