the Rift

Whisper to her

Whisper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Whisper

Preggy mare - 6 years - Raped by her herd leader (Gils) second in command / twin (Rae)
Suffers from PTSD and flashbacks associated with the ordeal (Read history in my bio)
Passed one still born twin at a few months along, but the other twin stayed and is viable.
Father is a dark eyed, shire (19hh) horse.
Is due VERY soon and is VERY preggy.

Looking for -
A place to stay to have her foal / possible love interest
some horse that is large and black that looks drafty that will trigger flash backs
a mare that will befriend her

open to gay relationships and abusive ones :D

_________________________ post ideas!

"<3"

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan and/or Jahzara have both had rather difficult pasts regarding stallions, I'd be happy for one or both to meet Whisper and maybe become friends! :D

Kratos Posts: 7
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6yrs HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Dingo
If she goes to the Falls, she could spy Destrier who would fit the bill for black and drafty~

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
caleb is black a huge, but isn't really draft-y. he's a hanoverian :) maybe he can be there when she gives, birth and help but she freaks out or something because he looks similar to the horse in her history? but then she realizes he's not the same horse and they become friends? :DDD

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
If you'd like, she could have a go with Gull--he has a rough past, and he might be able to relate! Mothers and foals seem to bring out a softer side as well :)

For more friends, Nasreen and Areli are two that I've also got! She's met Nasreen, but Areli is a yearling who might enjoy playing with the baby.

Unregistered
@gull - I like that Nasreen and her have met. Maybe she can meet Gull soon!
@Caleb that sounds like a plan! She will kinda need someone to be around when she pops the baby out.
@kratos Yes!! maybe they can meet!
@morrigan that sounds great! Whichever you prefer!

Im not sure where she will be residing right yet as I have posted in the threshold. :D

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Volterra is huge, black AND drafty and would most certainly terrorize her if you wanted!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Unregistered
@volterra ok! make a post for me and tag me?