the Rift

[PRIVATE] In The Midnight Hour

Ming Yue Posts: 36
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall
Danjah
Ming Yue
Showing our pale light in the moonlight.
In her own flurry of joy at finding lush food to scrape her teeth at, the moonlit splashed never heard him arrive...

Evening.

With a start she threw her skull to the direction to the low and soft voice. A brute stood beside her. Her pools were wide with fright at being interrupted and thrown out of her concentration of living. With a cough she choked on the grass she had stuffed her skull with and proceeded to gulp the juicy grass down and took one more peek at the stag that stood there. He too, was a horned. Yet he bore the tail of the ancestors of the horned, the traditional ones. And with horns that sprouted from its original base of a mud hude to match the body marking that she peeked at. Even in this dark light she could make out his flaxen bodice over a muscular body. She then tore a peek at his orbs of mud and golden flecks. He was a handsome thing, she couldn't deny. But she was far too "proper" to act on this. Instead she replied in her cool tones,
"Good evening," she glanced back up at the moon and felt its rays over her bony back, "and a beatiful evening it is." She then peeked back to the stranger and smiled warmly before going back to nab a bite of the grass and then moved her cranium back to her disturber. He stood not much taller than her, which made the fae feel far less vulnerable. Given her state, Ming Yue was not in the best position to fight. Hence her reason for not aiming to rip out the Bear God's orangs out with her own opalescent horns.

"I'm afraid you startled me just then, I was enjoying the grass in your land. I haven't tasted such wonderful food for so long." Ming Yue hoped her words were more welcoming to the golden brute in terms of starting a conversation. She was not rude enough to turn company away even when she was starving.
image credits

@Thranduil

Please tag Ming Yue in all threads! ♥

Messages In This Thread
In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-02-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 09-03-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-04-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 09-05-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 09-17-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 10-04-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Ming Yue - 10-10-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: In The Midnight Hour - by Thranduil - 11-07-2015, 10:13 AM