the Rift

[PRIVATE] boil and bubble

Crystarius Posts: 13
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
armor laced with blood shall reclaim his name

No matter how many days passed, I kept coming back to the Blood Falls. Why? Even I couldn't quite figure it out. Perhaps it was the withdrawal, clouding my thoughts and pulling me back; whether to see if I could find a way back or hope that whatever had tinged the waters red was more of the red mineral I'd been taking. I honestly couldn't say. Today, or night as it was here in this bloody spot on the map, was a particularly rough day. The aches were particularly strong. So much so that I could almost hear the pounding of my head; it was as if my brain was trying to force its' way from my skull. It clouded my vision, made it difficult to see. Sweat drips down my neck and sides, further darkening the black of my coat which only enhances the red cracks throughout the surface of my skin.

Despite all this, I keep moving. Hoping, perhaps, that I could sweat the addiction out. My legs are wobbly, each step is unsteady and uncertain. Each and every breath comes shallower now, and faster. My dark ears fall back but still I press forward. I press forward until I can't anymore. I continue, unseeing, until my chest bumps against something. It's warm and moved slightly which meant only one thing - it's a living creature. I step back, blinking hard and shaking my head - desperately trying to clear my vision. Everything is unclear. Everything is uncertain. I can feel the irritability bubbling up from deep within but I choke it back, swallowing hard against it. Groaning softly against the pain biting at me from within, I inhale as deeply as I can manage. I need to steady my breathing. I need to.

Finally, I clear enough of the clouds away to see that I'd just run into a taller stallion's hip. I'd seen him before, though I only vaguely remembered where. "Sorry.." I manage to force the word from my lips, though my voice is thick with the strain of the war waging inside of me. Fighting the urge to fall down and scream, I stand there trembling. "I... didn't... see you... there." I add, hating that anyone was seeing me like this. Weak. Then the singing begins - taunting me and calling me. I need that fucking mineral. There's only two options left that I can see and both have the same ending: death.

CRYSTARIUS
image credit

@Volterra
@Random Event (for boils)

Tagging is preferred

Permission for all except death and/or dismemberment
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
boil and bubble - by Volterra - 09-03-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: boil and bubble - by Crystarius - 09-04-2015, 01:15 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Random Event - 09-04-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Volterra - 09-09-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: boil and bubble - by Crystarius - 09-25-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: boil and bubble - by Volterra - 10-03-2015, 09:21 AM