the Rift

Come what may [open]

Whisper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Whispers of what was....

Whispers black auds flicked back for a moment in nervousness as she watched the shadows. There was someone coming from the morning mist. As the being came closer, she was able to distinguish features on the mare. Wings of a beautiful earthen hue, were tucked neatly to her back that was much the same color. Whisper looked over her frame and something was soft about the little mare. This was relaxing to her, because so many times did she see large, towering giants in the abyss of the shadows that made her heart race for no particular reason, except that her nightmares told her to beware the large dark figures of the night.

Clearing her throat softly, from habit when nervous she let her auds swivel forward towards the beautiful, much smaller mare. As the mare came closer she was radiating a very friendly and calm attitude that was more and more wearing off on the nervous behemoth that was Whisper. Heir inside shifted again, this time causing a contraction and a grunt from Whispers lungs as a pain radiated though her body and made her hinds quiver almost like flies were biting, but it was far too early for those pests yet.

As the sweet music that was the little mares voice ran out, Whisper stepped a little closer as if somehow being nearer her would take the edge off the demons floating around her brain. Softly, her own low chimes parted from her ebon kissers and were but a whisper into the wind “G’morning Megaera.” She paused and let a smile slip on her face as her blue green eyes softened at the name. She had never heard that name before, and somehow it amused her how it rolled off her tongue. Again, in her slight accent (lightly influenced from living farther up north near the Irish isles) she began to talk. “No, no. There is no disruption here. You are right, I am not where I need to be at all. I do not know where I am here because I am new.”

She stopped and breathed a slow breath, as if somehow those words were a relief to utter after being stuck fleeing for her life. “I am Whisper” she whispered to the mare. “I guess you can see how I got that name” she chuckled. And it was true. Her tones were hushed and quite because she was shy and standoffish even though she was so large and usually much taller than others.

She was pulled from her thoughts however and imminently her body tightened at the sudden sound and commotion. From above another, much the same size as the mare before her had dropped to the earth with a soft thud. This mare however, was duo toned and had striking blue eyes. Unlike the little earthen hued mare who had welcoming dark eyes. The new mare asked seemingly hurriedly about a brute named Bucephalus, who she described. Auds flicked nervously around her dial as her wings dropped over her swollen belly as her heir kicked her from within.

Nervously, Whisper answered in her hushed tones towards the mare who addressed herself as Nasreen. “Nasreen, yes. I have seen a figure of that description flying in the sky but I have not made my introductions to him as I am new here and was unsure if he be friend or foe.” Whisper smiled politely but was still nervous, she stepped one foot closer to the mare who had come moments beforehand who had somewhat of a calming impact on her weary, towering frame. “Nasreen, I am Whisper. I wish I could direct you to finding him. Is he lost? “.

She pondered the possibility of who this being was to her but it was none of her business and she dare not be so intrusive and ask. She turned her gaze back to Megaera and seen a soft curious look from her eyes. Was she watching her belly shift with the movement within? Whisper couldn’t help but feel like this little mare understood what being a mom may entail. That little curious, heartfelt look at her very large abdomen made her feel like life was appreciated and maybe, maybe this little mare had a herd and home of her own. Maybe she had a little one somewhere as well.

Words: 600 something
OCC: YAY peggys!
Tags: @nasreen @Megaera

Messages In This Thread
Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-04-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Megaera - 09-04-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-05-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-07-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-08-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-11-2015, 03:39 AM