the Rift

Come what may [open]

Whisper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I’d of stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life…

Heir inside kicked wildly and harshly inside her gut. It was painful. As not to seem rushed for bitter towards anyone who had come to check about her, especially not the sweet mare who had such a calming presence – she inhaled deeply and was about to speak as another came into focus. She froze. He was the oddest hue she had yet to see on a stallion and had this twisted giant horn coming from his dial that was unlike the straight ones she had seen when she was but a filly in her far off lands. She almost looked at him sideways from sheer curiosity as she came closer.  He was duo toned on the lower half of his body, but the upper was striped with cream lines on his tan back. He looked more closely colored to some deer she remembered seeing when she traveled the world, than a horse but it suited him quite well. He was tall, taller than even she and this made her somewhat uneasy but at the same time she felt as if he could offer a bit of safety. She paused on pushing her words out, until he came to introduce himself.

He apologized for lacking wings? She giggled at that and then stopped herself hoping she wouldn’t offend such an exquisite looking stallion. “No sir, your lack of feathers doesn’t bother me in the slightest.” She whispered with another small, stifled giggle. Inhaling, she tried to relax. She didn’t feel like any of these beings around her were out to hurt her, at all. In fact, now in the presence of the brute, she felt like she could breathe again. He did have a very valid point on her size and flying however, it was difficult to do this pregnant and with her draft lines… it was harder for her to learn than her smaller, lighter counterparts but she was also stronger for it in the end. “Your point is valid, Tembovu. Being this gravid … I should not fly at all. My lines and heritage of the earth horses however, made it extremely difficult while learning to fly however – I believe I am better for it in the end because my wingers grew larger and stronger to compensate for my mass” she spoke softly, but with a sort of pride. As if she had forgotten the immense size of her gut, she stepped away from the small mare that she was close to and dropped her magnificent wings, and stretched them far into the air behind her.

Every muscle stretched and quivered as she flexed and her primary flight feathers spread out before the stallion and the two others. She realized this may seem odd and quickly tucked them away and felt the heat come to her face. Dipper her dial she apologized under her breath and looked towards the ground shyly. “Where I was from, it was a big deal… but that was a long time ago” she muttered and chewed over her past for a moment before she looked back to the brute who was addressing the pretty little mare who had flown in abruptly, Narseen.

Tembovu talked about lands and Whispers ears perked towards him imminently and her gazed shifted to him and Megaera both. Of course she would probably offer her a home or somewhere to be as well. She had to pick her destination wisely however. Softly she spoke and looked at them both, “Please tell me about your lands. What are they like?” addressing them both and sending a calm smirk to Narseen. She would have addressed her as well but the poor little thing seem flustered and like she was in a hurry to find someone else. She wondered what her story was, though. Who had left her so flustered? Turning her attention back to the two before her, she eagerly awaited a reply as her heir moved wildly within, contractions causing her swollen gut to shift and her to grunt.

Words: 700 something
OCC: Sorry to reply before you guys but I wanted her to address Temb :)
Tags: [@Tembovu] [@Megaera]

Messages In This Thread
Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-04-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Megaera - 09-04-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-05-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-07-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Whisper - 09-08-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Come what may [open] - by Tembovu - 09-11-2015, 03:39 AM