the Rift

[PRIVATE] send an angel -- send two

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald the Dauntless
Through the ages of time I've been known for my hate, but I'm a dealer of simple choices; for me it's never too late.
Archibald moved like a hurricane through the muggy, damp forest. The call on the wind that carried him forth was hurried, hurt, and broken and Archibald needed to respond. The pale brute was his fellow leader, a brother of arms, and if something was wrong it was Archibald's job to fix it. Loretta burst through the trees before the Czar, and the gasp that entered his mind through their bond made his blood turn to ice. Archibald moved towards Kaj, and Loretta made note to him of the healer standing there with them. Resplendence he thought, catching her at a glance. He was transfixed on the bone sticking from Kaj's leg, however, and reached forward to examine it further.

She's not doing anything! Archibald make her DO something! Loretta snapped at Archibald, making the giant turn quickly. Golden eyes flickered to Resplendence, worry plastered all over face and fear running wild in her demeanor. Archibald moved forward to wrap his neck around the small female and pull her close to his chest, to have her feel his beating heart against her skin. "This is real. Kaj is injured and he desperately needs you. You are awake, Res, now do your duty!" He hoped his actions would bring the mare to them, bring her to life and shoot her to into her own sort of battle mode. Loretta paced behind them, jaw clenched and ears flat against her head. He needs a companion. She noted carefully but matter-of-fact. Archibald snorted, pulling back away from Resplendence and clearing the way for her to work. 

"Kaj! What--who did this to you?" Archibald boomed then, muscles tightening beneath his blackened hair. His stomach churned with the mixing emotions of rage and worry. Archibald was the undertaker in too many deaths to not know what a broken limb meant. While horses could definitely achieve this injury on their own, the Dauntless would not peg Kaj stupid or reckless enough to do so. Someone had done this to Kaj, and under Archibald's might they would pay

credits :: table

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
send an angel -- send two - by Kaj - 09-04-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Resplendence - 09-04-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Archibald - 09-07-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Kaj - 09-07-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: send an angel -- send two - by Resplendence - 09-07-2015, 07:57 PM