the Rift

[PRIVATE] northern lights

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
@Zünden :D aurora borealis ftw !!

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

The beast stands still, the dark sky above him coating him in shadows. There is a slow approach of green in the sky. At first, it is so slight, the brute wonders if he is imagining it. Then, it is vibrant, it's light painting the snow green. Hints of yellow appear. Then, purple and red. The entire night sky isn't dark anymore, but a rainbow. Steel eyes look upwards, admiring the sky in all it's raw elegance. Henrietta, whom lays at Caleb's side, could care less and decides to keep her lids shut, drifting off into a light sleep. Her appreciation for the world is about as deep as Caleb's appreciation of stupidity- none.

His feathered tail moves around behind him, lashing around like a whip- a writhing snake. With a large sigh, the beast's head drops to his hound and he nudges her with his snout. "You don't enjoy this?" He questions her, deep voice vibrating through him to her. She faintly growls, an indifferent, I do not care. A tight smile rises on his lips as he processes the fact that she does not care enough to even open a lid to watch the sky dance with all the colors of the rainbow.

His mind drifts to the one mare who would care. Her eyes would be glued to the Borealis, watching it's every flicker and gradient. She would be watching with an animated curiosity, using the sky as a metaphor for her life, or something similar. But he can't name the mare because if he does it'll mean more, this will all mean more. So he doesn't, tries not to imagine her name nor her image, but it is a hard task for the brute. He doesn't know if it love that fuels his desire for her or lust, but it is a powerful thing that gravitates him towards her. Without her, he feels deprived of something. Is this love or lust? He cannot name her, for all hell will break loose. 

Sighing, he continues watching the sky, wondering whom will give him company. A pretty mare? A cocky stallion? Perhaps a lead?

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Her body had changed beyond what she ever would have imagined. The girl had noticed how her once black pelt had lightened considerably. Now she was mostly grey with a few black spots upon her rump, black legs, and a dark muzzle. Gold and emerald eyes turned to look at her front right leg. Every time she looked at the white stocking a small sad smile touched the girl's lips. The black and red barbed wire marking made her think of Krieger, her father. If only she could have spent a little more time with him, but it had not been meant to be. Her massive father had been murdered well before his time. A soft sigh ruffled the young mare's dark tender lips. Besides her color her body had filled out and grown taller. Sure she wasn't the prettiest of mares but she didn't think she was ugly either. Her curvy body still held charm and her different colored eyes were bright. Were those things out weighed by her muscles and her short, thin mane? Another pained sigh slid from her mouth as she turned to look up at the lights dancing above her dual horned head.

Her body was sore and scabbed from her resent spar sending her this way, towards the hot springs. She wasn't sure if the water itself or the heat would sooth her, but she figured one or the other would for sure. Her movements were stiff and slow as she strode forward, eyes never leaving the sky. It wasn't long before the scent of another wafted into her nose. She turned her head towards the smell curiously. A large black and cream stallion was standing beside a black hound. Unafraid she strode right up to the male stopping beside him to stare up at the sky. Silently she stood beside him watching the prancing colors, a small smile flickering over her face. "Mesmerizing aren't they?" Her voice was low, a whisper on the birdsong air. After a few moments the young mare turned to gaze up into his handsome face. He was much taller than herself, his frame was covered in scars, his eyes were steely surrounded by a creamy face. She watched him for a moment before turning back to the sky and speaking again, "I'm Zunden by the way, I'm surprised we've never met before."

Her long white tipped black tail flicked towards his rear legs playfully. The storm filly had never felt so alive before. It was as if the lights above were warming her heart. No heart wasn't the right area, more like her groin. A heat she had never felt before was rushing through her frame, radiating outwards. She marked it to growing up, that her body was craving something she allow could not give it. "I'm going for a swim, would you like to join me handsome?"{ She grinned wickedly up at him before striding past him. Carefully she strode within a handful of inches from his face flicking her tail playfully up, aiming for his muzzle. There seemed to be an extra sway to her step as she moved away her large hips swaying.
Talk
Words;; 528
Tags|OOC;; @Caleb Sorry if it's odd, I feel weird today xD
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

In the end, it a mare that accompanies him, and though she is not lean and slight like a certain antlered mare he knows, nor does she harbor the curvy and seductive body of the gold mare he was once fond of. She is different, similar to Hearth, a mare he'd briefly encountered. They share the same masculine beauty, pristine elegance in battle scars and muscularity. She halted beside him, her withers stopping much shorter than his own. A sly smile crawled onto his ivory-pink lips. Her voice was simple, he couldn't describe it in any other way. Her lilt was Helovian, under tones of seduction enhanced this elegant simplicity. "Indeed they are." He commented, eyes meeting hers. Her simplicity ended then. Her dual-colored eyes ensnared his steel ones. Then his eyes traced those horns. They curled from her brow in unique, dark spirals. Her coat, which from the corner of his eye appeared grey, was really roan, accentuated by an appaloosa ass.

Zunden. Who was she? It was that question solely that lingered in his mind, hindering him of properly thinking about anything else. He wanted to know her, and he was willing to meet her from the inside out. The thought was beyond pleasing, and the stoic beast grew alert with intense desire. "Caleb," he offered numbly, still very much entranced by those eyes that watched him from her porcelain features.

Henrietta, whom figured what Caleb would try to do through their connection, disappeared. She had left, snuck away. Her dark body hid well in the shadows of nighttime, and she was gone, as if she was never there. He was too busy to notice the absence, eyes glued on this mare's lips, which offered a not-so-subtle flirt in which his body responded to in a primal way. Raw hunger filled him as she moved towards the water. Her tailed whipped his snout and the stinging drove him to move, to follow her. 

He trailed very closely behind her, eyes very much stuck on that round ass she waved in front of him. The excitement that grew within his caused his excited trot to turn into a prance-like canter. Those chrome legs were lifted extravagantly high with each step, morphing that heavy, ground-trembling canter into a sort of delicate dance as he moved beside her.

When they reached the water's edge, he continued in, hooves causing huge splashes with each stop. When he was about knee-deep, he turned to his new companion, Zunden. With a mischevious smile, his still somewhat stinging muzzle dropped into the water. With a primal curl of his upper lip and a hard thrust of his head, he managed to throw water in her direction, a playful game. It was as if the Borealis was playing with his head. Caleb was hardly ever playful, in fact he had never acted playfully at his time in Helovia, this was a first. 

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
A grin covered the young mare's face as she watched the hybrid. 'If he didn't have wings he would be prefect.' She eyed the feather appendages for a moment before switching her attention to the curved blade upon his brow. She noted the suggestive smile and returned it excitedly as their eyes locked. He was tall and slender, so tall. The scars upon his hide only intrigued the female. Was he battle born, as she was? Or was he weak and fragile, a thing to be beaten and practiced on. She doubted the latter. She smiled and arched her powerful neck playfully as he spoke. When was the last time she had been playful? She could vaguely pull up a memory of playing with Adelric as a very young foal. The mare had been born with extra blood, having sprouted horns in utero, and she didn't plan on stopping the blood anytime soon. Emerald and gold watched his steel curiously for a moment. Gaze slid slowly from his to the dancing lights as she wondered what he he was thinking.

As his deep voice floated out once more she turned back to him. "It's going to be a pleasure Caleb." Gold winked teasingly as she strode away. Thoughts of his dog were whipped clean from her brain as she heard his hoof steps behind her. As they neared the water she allowed him to step ahead of her and into the water. Eyes followed his muscles the gentle swishing of his long almost naked tail before following in after him. He seemed as enthralled by her presence as she was his. She could tell by the way he pranced into the warm relaxing water causing waves to roll away from his creamy legs.

A snort followed by joyous laughter rumbled from her dark muzzle. Water splashed over her light grey face turning it darker in spots as the liquid soaked down to the skin. It was silly for a hunter to play with her meal before consume the prey. She couldn't help it though. It was so much fun to tease throw her body around close to his, smile, flutter bright eyes, and laugh. Gods did it feel good to laugh. Mocking his movement she tried to fling water at him still laughing warmly before striding forward. Halting inches from him she lowered her horned head eyes searching for his. The mar stood frozen as she watched him the idea she wanted to ask burning it's way up to her vocal cords. "Do you want to have some real fun, stud?" She smirked trying to use her sexy voice, a new tone for the mare. Feeling bold she stepped right up to him her muzzle reaching up for his withers trying to nip them playfully. Then she slowly she tried to trace her muzzle from his withers to his upper flank. She carefully allowed her rump to sway closer to his face her long tail swishing back and forth.
Talk
Words;; 499
Tags|OOC;; Feel free to uh, fade to black in your post! Then we can get our stats ;)
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken