the Rift

[OPEN] stitches don't heal all wounds

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm ♞

He tells her to stay still, and she does. Assuming the stallion is helping her, she complies easily. A huge part of her is hesitant about all of this, scared of him, but forcibly willed to comply due to her situation. He looks at the trees, no doubt wondering how the girl hadn't gotten stuck in such a strange place. Eventually, though, he does help.

The trees bend away from her plump belly, presumably following Lace's orders to do so. As soon as there is enough space for her to safely move away, she does. She scrambles forwards, not even worrying about the fact that she is basically crawling out of her spot in the trees. Rushing to her hooves, it becomes apparent that she isn't as fat as on may have thought. Though she carries a lot of  extra weight, it is not abnormal.

He concludes his magic with a statement that should be humorous, but it doesn't exactly touch Drom how it would someone else. "...tell all your family and friends..." The golden Arabian has no family, has no friends. Still, she covers up the wound his words reopen with a friendly smile. "Of course! Just wait, you'll have a line from here all the way to the Basin itself!" She says in an enthusiastic way, a way that only a mare good at covering this up could.

He moves the conversation to how she got in that position, eyes cast downwards in slight embarrassment. The reasoning behind the dragon's trill is a mystery to the girl, so she gives it little attention. Would it be awkward explaining this to a stallion she had thought was handsome from the beginning? "How did I get rather... plump? Well, you see," She was having a hard time explaining exactly the events that led up to this moment. "I was the Hidden Falls Storyteller, and for quite some time, too, but the World's Edge invaded and we were far from prepared. I lost my home and got... well, depressed." Her caramel eyes return to Lace's face as she continues. "I made a really dumb mistake and became prisoner of the Falls, a land filled with horses that had kicked me and my family out only weeks prior. Then, I stopped eating." She sighed. "I felt like.. I didn't have a place here, don't. I wanted to.. well, die." She shrugged awkwardly, shoulders rising in falling awkwardly. "Then I remembered I love food and over-indulged." A lazy grin morphs onto her features. "I look fat." She comments, carefree. "But, you know what? I'm really happy now." That's all that counts, right?

After that rather.. depressing, explanation, she quickly tries to change the topic. "And you, how are you?" She shoves her tapered maw forward, trying to bump Lace's whiskered snout. She didn't want to go deeper than what she has said, she hates depressing things, she hates telling people her problems, but she will listen to everyone else's, offer her shoulder for support.

"chatting."
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
stitches don't heal all wounds - by Dröm - 09-06-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: stitches don't heal all wounds - by Lace - 09-07-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: stitches don't heal all wounds - by Dröm - 09-07-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: stitches don't heal all wounds - by Lace - 09-07-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: stitches don't heal all wounds - by Dröm - 09-07-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: stitches don't heal all wounds - by Lace - 09-07-2015, 02:56 PM