the Rift

[PRIVATE] i may be far but never gone

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

"Nasreen," he murmured back, memorizing the unique, feminine name. And though the tingle on his whiskered muzzle from her soft touch is captivating, it's her hesitance that truly steals the beast's attention. His eyes drop to her legs as she steps away from him. For once, the impressive man did not know how to act nor how to reply. With furrowed brows, his chrome-marked cranium drops to ground level. Caleb, though intelligent and daunting, is truly as dorky as everyone else. His lips find a small path of tall grass beside him, and though that particular path seems more ornamental than edible, his jaw still clamps around the long blades, ripping them from the ground easily. As she begins apologizing, his head is moved to it's original position, high and mighty.

Once she finishes speaking, claiming she is sorry then going on to explain that the character she mistook the brute for is no one of importance, and though that Bucephalus seems important, he doesn't press for more of an answer. Instead, he shoves his snout forward once again, stepping closer to fill the space Nasreen created by stepping backwards. He stretches his snout out as far as possible, offering the bundle of grass as a sort of offering. In a way, it's romantic. They stand in the Secret Grove, the romantic part of Helovia, a he is offering her a bouquet of wild grass. Most say the brute isn't romantic, but he likes to believe he is.

After a few seconds pass, if she hasn't taken his offering by now he'll drop it on the ground, otherwise he continues normally. "I believe I am the one that needs to be apologetic. I did not mean to frighten you in the least, my dear." He flashes her a smile, doing so as Henrietta takes a seat beside him, watching with bored pup curiosity. 

Continuing the conversation, the brute decides to ask a simple question. "What brings you here today?" He asks softly, attempting to be the complete opposite of scary, dark, and brooding. He aims to not scare her again.

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-06-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-07-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Caleb - 10-05-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: i may be far but never gone - by Nasreen - 10-14-2015, 10:59 PM