the Rift

[PRIVATE] i promise one day ill be around

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I felt terrible. I always did now. Before, I could always run around and search for Caleb or Tembovu however doing that now would only make things worse. Caleb had believed that I chose Tembovu when I hadn’t. I told Temb I wished to stay as friends. I needed things to simmer down, I needed to clear my head. However as much as I wished it to clear it only seemed to grow foggier as time moved on. Days went on and it was like I was blind to feeling anything, numb. I had seen that Caleb was in the Basin at the gathering and the memory of him getting close with Eden burned in my mind. I knew he could move on fast without me. I fucking knew it.

Unless it was that mask he carried so strongly. Reminiscent of a Venetian mask used to display various colors and events to hide the person carrying it. The beauty of such a mask was enough to distract you from the truth within, the true nature of him that I feel like I haven’t really understood fully. Perhaps I needed to get to know Caleb a bit more, to get him to understand my history and perhaps then I could understand his. Why was he the way he was? I could only imagine different situations that would have made him that way, but nothing really seemed to fit him.

One thing I knew for sure was that I needed to apologize. I needed to let him know that I was sorry for the fuck up that I was and what I did. My whole being ached at the thought of him and for being alone for as long as I had was when I ultimately realized that regardless of my actions and who I loved; I longed for him. I wanted to be near him, to stand close to him within the shadow of his great powerful wings and feeling the gentle brush of feathertips along my side. That was a feeling I truly missed and something that being with Tembovu could not give me.

As I wandered through what I had learned to be the Heart Caves, I couldn’t help but to feel my heart ache with every step. I honestly didn’t think I’d ever see him again. Yes he lived there with me, but the Basin was a large span of land paired with mountains and hills and hideaways. He was graced with those powerful appendages that could easily sweep him away from me if he knew I was near. Was that what he had been doing? Perhaps then I’d never catch up to him and see. Shaking my head with a small sigh, I rounded a corner and came to see a silhouette of a beast that my mind possibly tricked me into thinking it was the person I had longed so much to meet again.

C-Caleb?” A slight stutter in the hopes of not being wrong, I felt my legs lurch with my heart and bring me into a rush toward him. I raced to him, hopeful to catch him before he took off. Long legs swiftly took my golden body across the earth, my dual toned mane flying back in a flurry, and that iconic golden chain of mine flapping around like a fish as I frantically approached him. I got close, but not too close. I came to a halt, quickly, and was easily out of breath and such a fast paced movement. My eyes were glued to the creature before me, standing like a regal statue in the light whereas I looked like a fumbling idiot who just missed the train.

Caleb please stay for just a moment, I need to talk to you.” I spoke breathlessly, hoping it was enough to keep him around for just a few moments. ‘Please just hear me out..

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian, she was a saint

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Caleb
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-07-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-08-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-11-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-11-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Rexanna - 09-13-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: i promise one day ill be around - by Caleb - 10-05-2015, 09:13 PM