the Rift

[OPEN] take what the water gave me

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Look to love, you may dream—hope is home, and the heart is free.
Beneath the shimmering rays of her mother’s light, the ocean mare basks in the glory and freshness of Birdsong. Spring has always been her favorite season. It is when the earth comes to life, when nature blooms from winter’s rest and sings with promises of new beginnings, and it brings her to life along with it. Rolling around in the flowers and grasses, with cloven hooves dancing in the air, she giggles merrily to herself. It is a magnificent day—she can feel it!—and every fiber of her being feels like it is glowing. Rolling herself onto her feet, Tiamat leaps forward, thick hair billowing against her neck and her horned head high in enthusiasm—bouncing and thriving with a vigor for life.

Skipping over a short rise with her cloven hooves prancing high in her delight, two figures suddenly come into sight, catching her attention as fluted ears prick up inquisitively. The ocean mare recognizes one of them immediately—her leader, the Lord of the Basin—but the young mare at his side is not familiar. With her spirits far too buoyed by the pure brilliance of spring, the blue unicorn dances closer to them, not even considering passing up the opportunity to socialize and (hopefully!) make a new friend on this glorious day. Her gait is lively and her smile is bright beneath Helovia’s sun, the lightness of her step muted by damp grasses.

“Hello!” Her soprano voice chimes like the shells in her hair, leonine tail flicking out behind her in her excitement as she draws to a halt before them. Out of the respect she knows he deserves as her superior, Tiamat turns her attention first to the black stallion, her slender neck arching as she tips her horned brow in a reverent curtsy. “My Lord—always a pleasure to see you,” her happy smile returns to brighten her lips, the enthusiasm of her joy reaching up to illuminate her eyes, which sparkle when she turns to the roaned mare.

A satin muzzle is pressed forward in invitation to exchange breaths between them, nearly out of habit, as is her way of greeting both friend and stranger—ever intimate, ever trusting, and ever innocent. “I don’t believe we’ve met before? My name is Tiamat,” her tone is welcoming, even hopeful—a promise of friendship and camaraderie, a bond of family that she feels is prominent in this mountainous valley. A bond of home.

Lifting her white eyes to rest on the ashen raven that is perched on the mare’s back, Tiamat gives another—smaller, more playful—inclination of her head. “And hello to you as well!” She laughs blithely. Although she has not experienced the profound connection of a companion herself, or has even been around many, she knows enough to understand that they are far greater than mindless pets. Given the current state of her high spirits, how could she possibly ignore the little guy?(—Girl?)

Her smile broadening, the ocean mare glances back to her Lord, only then noticing the glittering crown of flowers adorning his brow. Her eyes light up happily at the sight, and she gasps breathlessly. “Oh my goodness! Lord Deimos, those are so pretty; you must wear flowers more often, they are very becoming of you,” the mare’s voice nearly sings in her enthusiasm, wondrous and admiring. “Did you make it?” She inquires excitedly of the roaned mare, appreciating her decoration of flowers (not unlike the shells and seaweed of the ocean’s daughter). “Oh! Wait here,” and with that she dashes back down the little rise, to where she had been frolicking. There she snatches up a little bouquet of forget me nots and baby’s breath—perfect little additions to Deimos’ crown. “Here—add these too!” She exclaims through the stems, reaching out to them as she approaches again.

notes; YAY FLOWER TIME :D
“Speech.”
image credits | @Deimos @Lothíriel
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
take what the water gave me - by Deimos - 09-07-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: take what the water gave me - by Lothíriel - 09-08-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: take what the water gave me - by Tiamat - 09-09-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: take what the water gave me - by Enna - 09-11-2015, 05:45 AM
RE: take what the water gave me - by Deimos - 09-19-2015, 01:24 PM