the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Part II)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

It is only now that Isopia sees Volterra.

Actually, she sees Vérzés first, and then hears her breath catch in her throat. The next thing she feels is surprise, like a cooling wave thrust down her throat. How can it be, that in the midst of battle - after such a heavy verdict has been rendered on all sides either for or against the Goddess who ultimately gave her life - that her thoughts could move so quickly and so easily to Volterra? The merest glimpse of the red scaled creature over head shut down every other reasoning faculty, and immediately sent her golden eyes in a spiral to find the mammoth yearling. Already his name was on her lips before she could manage to stifle the sound. There were literally bodies flying around them, and yet her eyes could only search for him.

Idiot, she scolded herself, nibbling on her lip to focus her attention. (Doesn't matter. He's here. Does he see you?) With a grunt that was anything but feminine, Isopia threw a hunk of earth directly at one of the smaller wolves. But the movement felt almost forced - habitual. She was fighting because she had to - it was her duty but (I want to find him) she was distracted. 

Although she was actively trying not to allow herself to look for Volterra, she was also actively moving away from where she knew he wasn't. On the surface of her mind, she told herself that those ahead of her could handle the wolves before them - that her talents would be better utilized elsewhere. Allowing herself to believe the lie, the earthen girl spun nimbly on her haunches and faced the opposite direction - right where Volterra was heaving the earth up into a spike shape. Immediately her ears flew back and she conjured a watery shape and threw it towards the dark colt. Simultaneously she threw a mound of earth at a wolf who appeared to be nearing behind Volterra's hindquarters. 

"Thought you could use some cooling off. You look ho-"(hot). Gulping, she swallowed. "Warm." But really, it was to protect him from any acid that might have splashed up when he staked the creature. Somehow sputtering embarrassing nonsense was easier than admitting to wanting to protect him. 

Iso throws a mound of earth at a small wolf, then turns around and throws water at Volterra as he stakes one (to try and protect him from any acid that splashed up from it), and then tries to crush another that is behind him.

Mentions: @Volterra 

ISOPIA
IN REALITY'S SHADOW THE BLIND SEE BEST
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

I do not feel the puncture of skin, the tear of flesh. My eyes flash open to find the wolf has avoided my attack, and instead my balance shifts and I stumble. As I go down I struggle to right myself, but that is harder said than done in the chaos. I catch myself, thankfully, but not without consequences. I hear a strange pop, and I feel pain lace up my front left leg. I have righted myself, but now of course I am useless. My leg is held up, tentative to set it down, knowing the pain of setting it down. But I needed to keep moving. This was war, and there where no breaks during the battle.

So I take a deep breath and I move away. Suddenly there is a shuddering and I watch as the wolf is taken down... Only to multiply. A curse is uttered under my breath as I search frantically for my sisters. Ktulu has been tossed across the battle field, and I decide that she should be my next location. After all, If she where injured I could help her, and if not, maybe she would have my back. But then again, maybe not.

I limp my way over to her, kicking out at the occasional wolf, until I am staring face to face with one. I don't know if I would make it. But, apparently I needed to get through this wolf first. I lunge at it, mouth bared open with pearly whites shining, going for the scruff of the wolf. If I could only get a hold of it, then I could kill it easily.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

Team Moony/Make it to Ktu

On his way to his sister, he kicks out at a few wolves, however he is soon faced with a single wolf. He lunges at it, with his teeth wide open in an attempt to grab it by the scruff so that he can squash it or something.

Mentions: @Ktulu

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Najya
Oh, the desert dreams of a river that will run down to the sea, like my heart longs for an ocean to wash down over me.
Her attention was being pulled in a million different directions - to the goddess, to the wolf, to the creature that Mesec had become.  It was overwhelming.  Her eyes flickered anxiously between wolf and God and Mesec everything else demanding her attention - a lapse was just the sort of thing that could get her killed.   

The shadow wolves disappeared as the wolf-god contorted and bent - ripping apart from within and exploding into twisted multiples that scattered across the labyrinth.  She should had been watching them…but she wasn't.  She was watching as Mesec's gaze flickered from the golden stallion nearby back to her, and for the span of a single heartbeat she allowed herself to hope that perhaps her friend was still present.  Perhaps he hadn't been lost to this shadow.  

And then the terrible sound burst from his throat and he lunged.  She hadn't been ready for it - not completely.  She staggered back as fire exploded in her shoulder as silver claws found their mark.  "Mesec!" she shouted, pitifully…pleadingly, at a loss of what to do to bring her friend back.  She had no magic. No innate or god-given ability to turn back time and prevent any of this from happening.  She only had the present - this moment - so she would do what she could with this moment alone.  

She craned her neck to glance at her shoulder as Mesec was distracted away.  The wound was superficial, but painful.  Certainly something to be mindful of.  The flaxen mare grit her teeth and looked away from the angry wound. Things appeared to be relatively in-hand (she assumed largely due to the Goddess' influence which seemed to calm Mesec), so she turned her attention to the wolves darting here and there.  She tried to, at least, because she was distracted by another familiar sound.

"Lucius!" she called over the clamor, hoping to get the young zephyr's attention.  She gestured to her back, offering her withers as a place to rest since she knew the zephyr was still young and obviously distressed.  She had no wings to shelter him - but she would try to keep him safe, even if she couldn't do the same for Mesec.  

Her shoulder burned as the wolves descended upon those gathered near the goddess, but she refused to stand and wait for them to find her…or the others.  The little mare turned and charged the wolf nearest to her, mangled creature it was.  Though her gait was unsteady, she did her best and when she neared the creature she slid to a halt and reared, hoping to crush the beast under her hooves. 

image credits || HTML by Reli || Tags:

TEAM MOONY
Gets scratched by MeanMonsterMesec, calls for Mesec's companion if he needs a place to rest, takes off after one of the mutant wolves and hopes to rear/smash one with her front hooves.

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
It is out of the corner of her eye that the ocean mare notices a dark figure falling. With a quick snap of her head and the twirling of dark hair, white eyes look to see the familiar sight of her friend, Nox, collapsing to his knees. Her heart stops for a moment before it kick starts again—throbbing, twisting, hurting. She is sorrowed to see all the violence and hate that writhes and swells around her, grieving for their pain as anguished tears spring to her eyes. But to see someone she knows, a companion and comrade, a friend hurting so, it is nearly more than her fragile heart can bear.

“Nox!” She desperately cries before slender legs thrust her body forward. Tiamat darts in between the bodies of both friend and foe, trying to avoid all manner of claws, teeth, hooves, and talons—her eyes wide and doe-like in her fear and unrest in this battle of blood and vengeance. Every fiber of her body tells her this is not right, but she can’t possibly shy away now. She is needed, and she will be there—for friend or foe, it doesn’t matter to her innocent mind, seeing only brother against brother in this ferocious clashing of bodies.

Reaching the black stallion, she sees that he has been burned—seared flesh and burnt hair fills her nostrils with its awful stench, his grazed wounds glistening with both blood and muscle. “Nox!” She says again once she has reached him, voice quivering, wasting no time in tucking her head under his and urging him to his feet, “We need to get you out of here.” Using her body as a support should he need it, Tiamat guides him through the battle throes and towards the outskirts, where they will—Gods forbidding—be at less of a risk from danger.

Having accomplished that much, the blue unicorn skirts their surroundings, searching for the stash of herbs she had collected in preparation for a time like this. Spotting it only feet away, she leaves the black stallion (hoping he can hold his own for a moment) and rushes to her meager heap. Her body trembles from the nerves of her unease, but she manages to find exactly what she needs fairly quickly; all-heal to fight any further infection, and a sprig of comfrey root to ease the pain. Mashing them into a paste with her teeth, she spreads it gently over the stallion’s wounds, trying her best to hold herself together, despite the violence that rages on.

notes; TEAM GODDESS (technically, she doesn't officially take sides)
Seeing one of her friends (Mortuus Nox) fall from his wounds, Tiamat rushes into the violence of the battle. Reaching him, she aids him to his feet and encourages him to the outskirts, then finding herbs to make a paste to heal his burn wounds. 
“Speech.”
And at last I see the light.
image credits | @Mortuus Nox
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

A primal need to protect his homeland soared through the stallion's heart as he flew at the massive wolf. Silver eyes ignored the smaller wolves, and the crazy people attacking the Goddess. He only wanted to take out the main problem, cut off the head of the snake and the body would die, Right? As eh flew at the beast, the creature's tail seemed to come out of nowhere. It smacked into his side sending his muscular body flying sideways. He landed with a hard thump, air whooshing from his lunges. Pain rippled through is right wing. It was bearable, easily pushed away after he saw the damage. The majority of his primary and secondary feathers were crimped pointing towards the sky at an odd angle. Anger rushed through his veins as the stud turned back towards the wolf.

Before he could attack again the creature fell. His earlier thought was proven false, as a small army of wolves pulled away from the large body. "Fuck." He whispered the word eyes scanning quickly for members of his family. He looks just in time to catch Ranjiri getting kicked by a stallion that screams sorry and runs to aid Gaucho. His leader seems fine so he scans for more of his family, Ampere is fine, Megaera gets stabbed, but he turns away. She was lucky that is all she suffered for attacking the Goddess. Instead he turns towards a group of small wolves and lunges forward. Carefully he keeps his wings pulled in tight not wanting to damage them further.

The golden male aims his sharp black and teal spiraled horn at one of the wolves. If he could just take out a few that would help the whole. Bright eyes flash with a wild longing to help, to make something of himself. It wouldn't do for his leaders and the Chancellor to see him fail horribly. If he could just take out one or two, they might think highly of him. How the young stallion longed to feel accepted and helpful. Shoving the thoughts away he tossed his horn towards a wolf trying his best to stab the dog in the chest. Pulling his head away quickly the kicked out at a wolf behind him trying to send one of the wolves flying, or crack it's skull, if he was lucky.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; Mentions, Meg, Gaucho, Ranjiri, and Ampere
Words; 391
OOC; TEAM MOONY!!! Tries to stab a wold in the chest then tries to kick one in the skull. Anyone is welcome to attack him!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
     Rohan
    There is nothing but chaos around him.

The battle is not as direct as the one in the Blood Falls—though many plunge themselves towards the monstrous Wolf, as he does, there are still others who choose different paths. Some go for the Goddess while others seemingly attack each other, and yet more who charge at what could be anything. The Warlander doesn’t pause in trying to make sense of it all. It’s a blur behind him; a distortion of bodies, cries of both pain and anger erupting from snarling lips, and through all the disorder he doesn’t stop to ponder exactly what might be thrashing around him.

The stallion’s only focus is the monstrosity of a God, the wildness of his hair whipping about as he charges fearlessly into the disarray. However, given all his inexperience to bridle such fierce determination, Rohan has blinded himself and doesn’t factor in the Wolf’s other attackers. His momentum carries on, nearly unobstructed, as the ghastly beast dodges the Warlander’s onslaught in the turmoil, pointed antlers grazing little more than fur. Releasing a snarl of frustration, muscled flanks dip low to the moist ground as he forces himself to an ungraceful halt, spinning quickly around and preparing to charge again.

However, it is then when the beast falls—seemingly conquered, if but for a moment. Rohan sneers in his frustration, refusing to acknowledge the wound in his pride, his focus sweeping quickly to other things when the Wolf’s body moves. The sight is nothing short of horrifying. Bone, muscle, and flesh pull apart, ripping and tearing only to come together again, fusing into miniature demon Wolves—all the more frightening for their mix-match of bodily parts. “What the hell is this,” Rohan hisses in exasperation. As far as he knew, the rule had always been, once you’re dead, that’s that—you don’t come back in more disfigured, horrifying versions of yourself.

Apparently he had been wrong.

The mini Wolves lunge about wildly, attacking everyone and every which way. He snaps at one that runs close to him, turning his eyes to follow its path—only to see another a short distance away, lunging in Enna’s general direction. “Enna!” Rohan snarls, sounding far more desperate than he would ever want, pale hooves gouging into the damp earth as he thrusts himself towards her. With green eyes narrowed and ears pinned to disappear into the unruliness of his mane, Rohan lunges at the mutilated monster. Large antlers are lowered, aimed in hopes of impaling the creature, his large body turning to at least deflect the creature’s path away from the small mare. There is a burning, fiery cry within him that even he doesn’t understand, igniting through every fiber of his being:

Protect her.

notes; TEAM GODDESS.
    After his initial attack misses, Rohan prepares himself for another. However, he is caught off-guard by the mini Wolves, snapping at one before realizes that one is lunging at @Enna and then charges to protect her. He angles his body to put himself between the two, his antlers lowered in hopes of impaling the mini Wolf.
    “Speech.”

Art Credit
Table by Alex
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
Everything happens too quickly. You watch out of the corner of your eye as the goddess remains unaffected by nearly everything that is thrown at her, and instead of shifting her focus (from what it should be on, those attacking each other or her refusing to see the immediate danger the wolf-god poses) she simply flings those that would try to harm her away, as if they are but leafs on the wind. It causes you to pause, looking for those that may have been harmed by her defense, but it does not seem to be the carnage that the previous battle had been. You shudder at the thought of the man that you had healed, the panic that had gripped you coolly, the way that he had just shrugged his injuries off. You are suddenly very aware of the gratitude that you feel for this being less of a shit-show.

In the blink of an eye the shadow-god is felled, the heap on the ground bringing but a fraction of the terror that it had just before. But it begins shifting, disfigured replicas molding themselves from the remains. You can only stare, your stomach churning with sickness at the sight of them. The blood still burns what it touches, and while some cry out, pulling you from the grotesque sight of the mutant wolves, their bodies burned mildly, it is as a grey girl’s magic finds the skin of a man coated in frost that you find yourself moving in his direction, assuming that he will need it more urgently than those touched by the blood of the god.

He calls to you then, your heart collapsing in on itself with worry. Your eyes search frantically for him, your body poised to run, to shelter him, to save him, every nerve tense with every fear that you had harbored of losing him, of him experiencing further pain under the guise of protection. It is only a singular flash of movement among chaos that catches your attention, your sandstone man rushing towards you with a sense of urgency that at first has you searching every inch of him for any immediate signs of harm. When you find nothing you sigh a sigh meant only for yourself, relief flooding your changeling heart as confusion takes place of the concern knit across your dark face.

You do not have time to ask questions, to voice your anxiety as he pivots in front of you, his antlers reaching, hungry for the dark shadow-flesh of one of the mutant wolves that had apparently been coming for you. A sheepish appreciation finds you, tempered by misplaced indignation. The latter flares within you defiantly hot, worsened only by your worry for where his priorities lay; he should have been protecting himself, especially when he had been so determined to charge off into battle despite your protests (and he calls you stubborn), not worried about you when he could be hurt for being distracted, when you do enough worrying for the both of them, when you have means to defend yourself.  You cannot deny the surge of warmth, despite your frustration, at the thought of him wanting to keep you safe, that invades your heart then; you indulge it for only a fraction of a moment before locking it away for another time, swallowing the smile that came with it.

team anti-wolf
* mentioned aithniel, mauja, rohan
moves to help mauja after seeing him burned by aithniel, is intercepted by rohan fending off a mutant wolf

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
[Image: 544db86c3336b]

Everything was wrong. Nothing was right. Something was happening, and Aviya's bones burned with the desire to end it all. The mare's fog encased the battlefield, making even her own vision blurry. In the depths of her heart, in her soul, she wanted to slay this beast and--for some reason--protect someone she had loathed since she first laid eyes upon his grotesque body. But her heart thrummed in her chest, beating hard and fast with the will to protect this brother of her's, and no one else. There were so many on the battlefield scrambling around them, screaming and fighting, like little insects emerging from a crushed anthill. Aviya's mind was swimming, and she felt hot and disoriented from casting her magic for so long. The fog around her cloven hooves evaporated and disappeared just as she suddenly collided with another body. Her half-horn sliced nothing, and the pain that erupted in her shoulder brought her to life.

The smoky woman sucked in a sharp breath and swung around to face her attacker--though her mind seemed to recognize him as harmless. He was not attacking her, but the wolf, and just managed to run into her like an imbecile. A growl of frustration laced her parted lips as Aviya lurched forward past ASHAMIN, towards where MESEC had gone off to attack the wolf coming for her. "MESEC! WAT--" The woman's words were cut short as her brother suddenly slumped down. A sudden, new rage filled her lungs and she growled again. There was a mess of bodies, and with her injured shoulder, she struggled to weave between them. "MESEC!" She called again, icy eyes wide as she wanted the body of a wolf engulf her once-hybrid sibling.

The white-faced mare stopped in her tracks and she swung into a half-rear in her surprise. As Mesec transformed, as did the shadow wolf. Several mutant wolves ran like wild around them. Aviya lowered her horn and slashed back and forth wildly, attempting to bring down any that she could. Her eyes still on Mesec, the monster he had become, Aviya decided what she had to do. He seemed no longer in control of himself, as he ran after a filly hybrid in an attempt to--what it seemed like--devour her. "STOP!" Aviya screamed, jumping before Mesec as he attempted to destroy a mutant wolf.

Chance is the only game I play with, baby
We let our battles choose us

TEAM PROTECT MESEC/ANTI-RIFT GOD
Aviya tries to slash at mutant wolves with her horn before she jumps in front of Mesec, trying to help bring him back into control of himself.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

It was as if when the fog came, everything else left. Suddenly Ashamin could feel nothing and no one--Lochan was gone, the wolf and its shadows were gone, the goddess was gone. The collision with the mare, unfamiliar but taking no time to apologize or even really acknowledge him, only added further to the chaos. He felt his own heart beat electric and scared.

That's what it was, really. Terror. He wasn't so brave as he wanted to be, he was just young and scared and battling every instinct to get the hell out of there.

When that massive wolf fell, he felt first victory. And with that great landing the fog cleared just enough that he could see through it, make out figures he knew in the distance. Enna, Tiamat... TIAMAT!

His thoughts screamed. He saw her reaching to aid Mortuus, the dark and curious stallion whom he'd helped find his path. A scourge, if Ashamin remembered correctly. But he didn't care about tat, he cared about her. He needed to help her.

Under the weight of the bear god's mask he pulled himself up to run forward, realizing only as he recovered from the clash with the mare that his shoulder ached with the foreshadow of a bruise. He couldn't let it stop him.

Somehow, the haruspex ran through the crowd. He tried to be swift, to weave through the chaos with the speed he knew he possessed but could no longer control. Somewhere in his mind he was aware that the fight had only just begun, and instinctively he managed to cowkick at one of the wolves as he ran.

But he didn't see them, not really. He just ran, forward and blind, heart and shoulder aching, one one the other's bright red sleeve. "Tiamat!" he cried out, the name echoing with every hoofbeat.

Ashamin needed to get to her. He had to get closer. To protect her. To do something right, for once.

""
ASHAMIN
image credits

TEAM GODDESS

Ashamin bumps into @Aviya. He manages to see through the fog and runs to protect @Tiamat, cowkicking at a mutant wolf as he runs.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Lothíriel Posts: 37
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hands :: 4 years of age HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Thingol :: Raven :: None krazie
you saw the stars out in front of you, too tempting not to touch
but even though it shocked you, something's electric in your blood

The tip of her horn pierces fur and flesh—it's almost a delicious sensation, the tearing muscle and sinew and tissue. Before she can relish it any further, god's blood douses the skin of her face and chest, damned ichor which burns as it kisses. With a cry, Lothíriel stumbles backwards, eyes squeezed tightly in pain. Fortunately, the blood does not affect her vision, but it is acutely painful, and paired  with the confusion and noise disturbing the environment around her, the roan girl becomes senseless. As if from a great distance, she feels the thrashing wolf god collide with the earth, and she opens her eyes to see it. How curious the death of a god; it is terribly unnatural when things that aren't meant to die do so. She stands transfixed until the body begins to grow and become distorted, until it pulls apart, shattering into a hundred other little wolves, composed of improbable body parts held together by acid. They scatter into the crowd of Helovians, magic of all types humming in the air as they try to defend themselves from the vile wolflings.

The girl feels her heart leap into her throat and begins to reel away, but a demi-wolf lurches towards her, spittle rattling from its snarling jaws. Lothíriel screams, terrified and in pain, but she has no other choice than to turn and defend herself. It snaps at her throat, but she manages to twist away at the last moment. With a half-strangled cry, she tries to plunge her horn into its neck, gritting her teeth as she braces for impact. 
Lothíriel Stormsinger
credits

TEAM MOON GODDESS
Blood splatters on her face and chest, burning her. She's attacked by a demi-wolf and tries to stab it in the neck.

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Your sweet memory

I can only call it ineffectuality.

I don't know how many things you've tried to do and failed. I don't know anything about you. It's getting old to say that, don't you think? To just say it over and over, like some sort of... mantra, like... I don't know you, I don't know you I don't-- fuck... god, I shouldn't curse with you, should I? I guess you'd be old enough now, but I shouldn't set a poor example.

I'm sorry, I'm just...

Perhaps it could also have been described as impotence. But every attempt to distract and derail was met with failure. Though I managed to miraculously escape without so much as a scratch on my well carved bodice, I had no effect. It was wonderfully disheartening, like an affirmation of my uselessness in this place.

I just didn't belong. But I suppose you don't have that problem, do you? Where you are, wherever you are... well, I guess you aren't alone. There's probably a lot of others, like you.

Tell me about it someday, will you? I promise, there will be a someday. Just be patient, please.

So there I stood, hopeless, in the middle of a battle belonging to a war I was not part of.

I saw her again and I wanted to scream. That idiot mender, so clearly not long for such fighting, trying to make a difference. And I would have gone to protect her myself, gone again to drag her out of the danger, but the sandman himself did his best, instead.

I can't describe exactly what came over me, then. Perhaps your brother has told you of how loathsome I found this creature to be when I first arrived in this strange land. But he protected her with such ferocity, perhaps even love, that I needed to do something.

I guess I had to protect him. I had to save both of their youth, with whatever was left of my age.

As if all my sensibility left me, I ran then in front of the pair of antlered and entangled souls. The wolf that ran towards us as a trio was menacing, a mutant mess, but I wasn't scared.

I think I was beyond fear, perhaps. Maybe too old for it, maybe just too preoccupied. But I reared on aching old hooves and crashed down with two more, aiming directly for that abomination's back.

And all I said was this:
"Save yourselves, you idiots!"
AHVELYN
image credits

Team Goddess

IN A SURPRISE TWIST Lyn runs to protect @Rohan and @Enna both, putting herself in between them and the wolf Rohan hopes to impale and rearing to strike down on the mutant wolf's spine.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
  archibald
   the dauntless

Of all things Archibald was certain of in life, it was that he will never love anyone like he loved Circe. This goddess-this demon--had taken her away. As his meaty shoulder collided with the lavender flesh of the deity a shiver of thrill, of some sort of pleasure, ran down his spine, and his mouth watered to taste her blood. Blunt teeth reach out from beneath his pale lips in an attempt to rip her skin, but a harsh black fog shoves him away from the goddess. The stallion grunted, and as he found his footing once again after being thrust away from the goddess, a sharp pain erupted across his back. The Dauntless let loose a wild scream of pain and rage, his body already trembling beneath his armor. Sharply, the behemoth rounds on his opponent. Pain stings his back but Archibald is fueled forward by his fury--a fury the fiery stallion had never felt before. Inside of his body his heart slammed against his chest, pounding the name into his ribcage.

Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe. Circe.

Molten gold eyes locked on the other stallion with a primal hunger for his death. Curling his armored neck, Archibald lowered his head and burst forward. The Dauntless swung his head up suddenly, attempting to slice and stab into the stallion's side and belly with the sharp spikes along his crest. As he does so, metal shod hooves strike out and dig with intention to crash and render the stallion's left knee useless. As he does so, with ringing pain in his back and blood staining the leather beneath his armor, Archibald released his bone to stone magic on the crying stallion before him. For attacking Archibald, this bastard would die. Who the fuck was this anyway!?

In all of her shared rage, Loretta was keenly aware of the presence of her sister as the midnight cur ran to her side. A small swell of pride burst through her anger like a ray of sunlight, and a flick of her ear towards Manhattan acknowledged her presence. However, as Loretta lunged forward, the mare's magic who she'd almost been tramped by seizes her. An electric bear ran straight through the malamute, and a high pitched yelp left her jaws. The bitch's body trembled and she stood motionless, paws digging into the soil to keep her at least standing. Small whines continued to spill from Loretta's jaws as she stood there, the electricity coursing through her body, until--after what seemed like an eternity--the dual colored girl raised her head. ARCHIBALD! Manhattan is here! Knox is here somewhere! She called over their bond, amber eyes opening painfully to look for her sister. With her body radiating with the aftershock of the magic, Loretta moved forward, barking for her packmate among the fray. As a mutant wolf past her, Loretta sprung towards it and attempted to bite at its jugular. 

The Dauntless collected his weight and stopped when Loretta called over to him. Golden eyes found her among the fighters, going for a wolf, but his body tingled with the remnants of the pain she felt. Knox. Archibald turned away from his attacker, sending a cowkick towards him in the process. Golden eyes caught a glimpse of something on the stallion's head, and Archibald honed in on it. It was worn, and tattered, and--no. Knox would not attack his brother, not after he sought refuge in his herdland. Disbelief and rage and hurt mixed together and Archibald quickly backed up, hoping to stab the stallion with the spikes that lifted off the croup of his armor. Beneath, Archibald was sweating, bleeding, and breathing heavily, but his mind raced with one thought: kill the stallion, kill the goddess.

Armor Reference

i-mi

TEAM CHAOS. CONTEST WINNER.
Loretta attacks a WOLF.

Archibald attempts to stab/slice KNOX/DOVEV with the spikes on the crest of his armor, and kick his left knee, then he turns and kicks at KNOX/DOVEV then tries to back up into him and stab him with the spikes coming from the croup of his armor. 

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

He and she, they both fall. She is screaming, her voice a yelp that rings out across the battlefield, her cry the painful mixture of victorious and half burned.

He strikes and lands, feels his body twist under him and his heart fall into a vice.

The pair of them are a mess covered in blood. They are injured and crying, reaching out for each other in a mass of pain, trying to find their only true companions in a battlefield. But aren't they too far, now?

Won't they really be lost like this, forever?

Somehow she, that dog, black night with the burns on her side, limps away. Her teeth hang with the flesh of a monster, and she blindly strikes out at the small mutants with shadows of fears--as if such beasts could even be scared of anything. She is aware of her sister, knows she should fight alongside her, but she is too far now. Chaos has separated them.

She is utterly, completely, alone.

And then there is her master, no longer himself, feeling cold and panicked all at once as he does damage. Perhaps he hadn't expected to make any purchase, perhaps he'd expected his brother's armor to deter all true damage. It is slipping, the mask he wears, and as he tries to stand on an injured pillar in desperation, he knows he must conceal himself.

For a brief half a minute, his cloaking magic blankets him and his brother. They are alone in the sensation of being unseen--Knox is scrambling away from Archibald's violent reply. He can't, he can't, he can't face this.

For a moment, his face changes. Those cold eyes flash the faintest blue, the steel scars turn to black and the heart tears open, only just first exposed to air.

"Brother! Brother!"

He is crying, calling it out into a silent void. No one else will hear. No one else will see. This will be his confession, his one last attempt to absolve himself.

The eyes of a ghost appear, gold and hollow. The cheek is turned, and two red gashes reveal themselves beneath a flurry of torn black leather.

"SAVE ME, ARCHUHBULD!"

One moment, one desperate call, and then the world shatters open again. The figure returns to the dark killer, the cloak falls, and to all other observers the pair has simply left the world for a moment, returned exactly the same. Dovev is biting, reaching for the Dauntless' chest, and pulling himself up with reserved, wild strength. He kicks, he aims to kill.

Even now, he must kill. His mind is wild, his thoughts torn in two as he tries to find his Hatta, tries to find his soul.

Whatever this is, it's a war.

""
And I Will Laugh Until I'm Tired
I Will Battle With a Strange Desire
image credits

KNOX & MANHATTAN are GODDESSISH

Manhattan tries to use terrorize on a mutant wolf as she limps away, but has poor control of it.

Knox cloaks himself and @Archibald, shifts out of Dovev into himself and then Roanne, then shifts back and uncloaks, attacking Archibald as Dovev. Bites at Archibald's chest and then stands and kicks out. (Sorry it was hard to figure out what was plausible cause I can't take the damage yet cause IDK WHAT HAPPENS)

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
@Badger has contracted BFB from Erthe.

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
What the hell was even going on?! Archi was sitting there attacking the Moon Goddess and seeming to make almost no mark at all. And he was getting attacked by others, sustaining injuries that would only worsen (and hinder him more) if they weren't dealt with immediately. "Why? Why are we so STUPID?!" she hissed to Valiance.

Her body trembled a little, but she still moved forward. Her steps stretching out farther as the wolf-formed God falls to the ground. Aye. It was safe now, right? Good. She pulls on the Earth magic, calling out once in warning "ARCHIBALD!" and coats him in a layer of mud with the vines that sprouted from the ground. It would heal a little slower, but it would allow him more freedom of movement - or so she hoped. Of course, Archibald still needed to stop attacking the Moon Goddess if he wanted to live.

She snorted, Valiance swooping down in front of her and giving a puff of smoke in warning. "Pay attention, dammit!" He screeched through the bond, causing her to jump a little. "The wolf. It changed! Not safe!" He warns as he takes back to the sky, sending a batch of fire down toward the wolf that had been attracted to Resplendence's trail of glitter. It was coming toward her fast as she bolted backwards - trying to get away from the fight, hoping that Valiance's fire had hit the target and distracted (if not burned or killed).

Resplendence spins, shooting off to move behind the Moon Goddess - quivering in fear. The dragon bracelet reminding her of the days that she had put all of her faith in the Goddess of Darkness and Wind. "Save us, please…" she prays, too afraid to close her eyes. Her gaze lingers toward Archibald then, noticing him attacking another stag instead of the wolves. "DAMMIT ARCHIBALD! STOP ATTACKING THINGS THAT AREN'T THE WOLVES! IT'S NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE! WE CAN'T ALL DIE!" She shouts, fear radiating in her voice. She couldn't let her Falls members perish! That was her job - to keep them alive! She couldn't fail them! So, falling to a last resort, she focuses her energy on ARCHIBALD, humming an angry tune to direct his mood in a different direction. Hopefully, if he fell victim to her mood magic it would cause him to have his anger redirected at the spawning demon wolves (that she knew were going to eat her if they weren't killed) rather than the Moon Goddess and every other being on this damn planet.

Now was not the time to put vendettas before the safety of everyone in general. She could only hope that the Moon Goddess wouldn't go after her since she healed Archibald after he had attacked her. But… he was more useful alive than dead
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x

TEAM HEAL-EVERYONE-AND-KILL-WOLVES
Resplendence uses her rank magic to HEAL @ARCHIBALD. Valiance uses his fire magic to try and burn one of the DEMI-WOLVES that started to go after Resplendence. Resplendence runs to the area behind the Moon Goddess, in hopes that will give a barrier of sorts for her to heal without having to be attacked by whatever this wolf-god thing is. While behind the Moon Goddess, Resplendence uses her mood magic on ARCHIBALD to try and direct his anger toward the wolves.

Mood magic -- :: [ Magic: LightxDark | Able to create false emotions when she hums ]
:: [ Restrictions | Emotions that are contrary to the character trait of the character are harder to create; lasts 20 seconds in battle. ]
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I knew the chance I was taking when I shoved against the Moon Goddess to move her out of the way of Cera's attack. Still, when his hooves hit against my neck I stumbled backwards, tears gathered in my eyes and I bit down on my tongue to keep from crying out and whining because of it. "Cera!"  I shouted his name instead, and I whirled around to find him and when I did there were tears on his face and he was apologizing. It didn't make me feel bad for him, it actually made me angry. Him, my mother, my aunt ... all tarnishing Hototo's name for vengeance that he wouldn't have wanted. Apologizing for it now didn't undo what he had tried to do.

"Get out of here."

"No." I said stubbornly because this was just as much my fight as it was his and everyone else's.

"I love you."

"Don't you dare die." I hissed as Cera took off to fight against the wolves. "...I'll never forgive you."

Somehow, even though I'd told Cera no about leaving he'd still managed to get me away from the Moon Goddess and the absolute chaos that was going on around her. It gave me a moment to survey the battle that was going on, how the big wolves had turned to smaller ones, and a majority of those gathered had diverted their attacks to the wolves. But ... there was this one creature that was unlike the wolves and I saw it going after a small filly who really had no business on the battlefield.

I took off, my ears back and my face set in an expression of fierce determination. "Leave her alone!" I shouted as I charged at it, but it seemed to get distracted by the other wolves and went after them. I slowed and I looked at the filly. "Come with me." I said and I hoped my tone was stern enough to make her obey, but just in case I dipped my wings low to try and use them to herd the girl away from the battle. If she refused to move, though, I'd just have to stand there and defend her from attackers. I couldn't just leave a child unattended in the middle of a battle.

"."

ooc:// sees monster!mesec going after erthe and shouts at him to leave her alone, then tries to herd erthe away from the battle.

Image Credits

Team Protect Erthe

aud pixel!

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai

He slammed into the back leg of the wolf with bruising force and find himself ricocheting back from the impact. Breath was short and his lungs unwilling to cooperate as the young colt fought to steady himself; the effect was not as grand as he would have liked. The wolf was still standing, his effort had only rocked it at best. And yet even as he straightened up the beast was barraged by attacks both physical and magical. The air was once again thick with otherworldly energies, and the pendant around his neck, the one remaining seal to safeguard his continued existence, kept humming and flickering in the faded light, protesting against the overwhelming forces that swirled around it.

But Cathun couldn't bring himself to care about that. What did it matter if he lived or died when Ranjiri, poor sweet Ranjiri was not there to teach him what life was all about? Megaera had made it clear that she was gone and that it was his fault, and nothing he said or did could dispute the truth of that.

An artisan had stayed while the warrior ran. It would haunt him until the end of his days.

Blood splattered red-hot and crimson onto his legs and chest as he retreated to collect himself, but though it hurt the boy welcomed the ache. It eased the constricted feeling of his heart ever so slightly, made him throw the head in a wide, sweeping glance to see who it was that had sent the sizzling, burning liquids splattering. Nearby was the battle maiden who had screamed after him as he left the last battle (Nyx), her horn dyed red with the foul liquids. Not far away another mare - were they all as fierce and blood thirsty in this god-infested place? - had accomplished a similar feat, her cream and golden coat almost glowing amidst the swirling shadows (Rexanna).

And there, shoving herself in between a sand-colored pegasus and a mare too beautiful to be made of flesh and blood, was... No. No, he was seeing things. Grief was driving him mad, he kept seeing her face everywhere, and in this chaotic sea of pain and blood.. how could she be?

But it was. He could hear her voice over the din of the battlefield, clear and bright as a silver trumpet, though laced with pain and anger.

"Ranjiri.... RANJIRI!!!"

Cathun stopped thinking. Without pausing to think or reflect over the goddess or the crumbling wolf he began to run, pushing and shoving his way through the billowing battle. Horses and wolves kept getting in his way but he was blind to them, kicking, bucking and biting reflexively with only one goal in mind; to get to the beautiful, wonderfully familiar girl he had thought was dead. She stood out so strong and vivid in his mind against the backdrop of chaos and death, ushering or shielding a kid who seemed to have strayed onto the battlefield (Erthë); he wanted to stand there too, help her and protect her...

A new kind of beast came darting at him, cutting across his path and for a moment obscuring the vision of his one and only friend (sorry Amaris). Rage exploded through his brain and drove off the numbness; he screamed and kicked furiously at the foolish monster that dared get in his way, and as he made to pulverize it beneath flaming hooves Cathun found that his vision was growing blurred. Tears did not belong here. Tears were for the weak, the dumb and the very young.

And yet he cried, out of gratitude and relief and a blinding, heart-wrenching joy that she was alive.

He hadn't killed her after all.  

Cathun
The firebrand

Team Moon

Realizes that Ranjiri is alive despite what Meg told him and tries to reach her across the battlefield. A wolf intercept him and Cathun tries to kill it by kicking and repeatedly stomping at it.

Mentions; Nyx, Rexanna, Erthë, Ranjiri.

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

WHAT THE FUCK! her thoughts screeched as hooves danced around paws and lightning. Her bear, aimed for horse flesh, had seemingly disobeyed or been redirected to come with her, where it instead found the innocent hide of a companion to pummel. My own magic she thought in utter despair, reeling out of the battle and into the sidelines, managing to avoid the various magics the dogs threw at her with her lightning as a distraction (she assumed). Not for the first time in her life, Ampere felt betrayed by herself, and the feeling was just as sickening as ever. You're supposed to be safe inside yourself, supposed to be able to rely on your being if no one else, but she couldn't even do that.

Before her sputtering soul and all its damaging thoughts wheeled further out of control, a familiar cry split against the battlefield, summoning her attention where the foggy haze of this chaotic battlefield hadn't.
"MESEC!" she called out in response, heart hammering as that scream registered inside her. Angry at him or not she couldn't escape what she felt for him, not yet anyway - maybe with more time she'd harden against him, like she had Gaucho (though even still she stole heated glances to the Wildfire). For now though she cast the blue of her gaze maddeningly around, but she couldn't see him.

She couldn't find him. There was wolves, only wolves.
Behind her the god had felled, not even noticed, and its corpse writhed with new life. Life that would not let Ampere stay so distant this long.

Searching the crowd for the familiar stallion - catching sight of Gaucho fighting valiantly alongside Ilios - her neck stretched up high and her stride jerky, a wold found her. It's shadowy fangs sought her rump, the quick motion behind her catching her periphery. In response she bucked, sparks dancing around her as her strung out emotions churned the energy into visible form. "Damnit," she swore, bolting forward and away from the beast, a fight she was less intent on when there were still companions running every where and a missing Mesec's scream echoing in her ears.

She passed by Ranjiri and then Megaera as she moved closer to the goddess, where she knew Mesec last was, and her sparks potentially drifted towards her sand sisters as she brushed in close to the familiar forms of her herd. She didn't stop though, but she did spare a glare towards Hotaru that was closing in on Megaera just as she was, a wolf hot on her heels. Fuck you Ampere though, recognizing the stupid bitch from her time of purposeful imprisonment. Lashing out with unseen magic Ampere grabbed for the electrical impulses inside Hotaru, seeking to twist on the vein of it that fed the bond link between the unicorn and canine, hoping to block the bond for as long as she could. Her focus was scattered though, and she didn't linger, her attention set instead on an equine and a unicorn that yelled the Nightwind's name. Where is he though! she wanted to shout at them, irritated at the friendliness and protectiveness that these mares were offering her moon boy.

Charging in hot to their little group Ampere aimed a bite towards the wolf that was near (Mesec), her front knees hopefully buffeting into its body as well. Her sparks came in like a comet trail behind her, snapping and sizzling at Najya and Aviya (and Mesec). "WHERE IS HE!" she demanded of them, whirling around, wings flared for balance as her gaze stabbed the scene for the boy they were shouting for.

At some point Ampere's mind began to register the details of the scene. The wolf she just attacked, it looked different from the vile shadow spawn of the god, and its markings, so silver and familiar... "Mesec!" she whispered, frightened and confused and still pissed but most of all hopelessly swept up with her single ray of light in a dark world. Heart still thudding in her chest Ampere grabbed onto understanding, but it wasn't good because if was the wolf, then she might not be the only one out to attack him. Not if I can help it.

Since when the hell did he turn into a wolf anyway!?

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

TEAM WTF [goddess I guess]

Bucks at a shadow wolf.

Passes by @Ranjiri and @Megaera with a trail of sparks which might touch them.

While near Megaera uses her bond blocking magic to try and cut Alice off from @Hotaru.

Hears @Aviya and @Najya shouting Mesec's name so she runs over with her sparks still in tow and possibly touching them.

She attacks @Mesec wolf with a bite and a front-kneeing as she shouts at them to know where he is before realizing it herself. Stays to protect Mesec from harm.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Crystarius Posts: 13
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 10 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
armor laced with blood shall reclaim his name

My hit lands on the boy with a satisfying thud but before I can turn around an assault him further for defending the corrupted wolf, my front hooves slip on the moist foliage covering the ground. Falling hard onto my knees, pain shoots up my legs and I can't help but groan. My knees are bruised, that much is certain. It was a graceless move, one that I am certain will come back to haunt me later. I stumble as I lift myself back up onto my hooves, limping with the first several movements and working hard to remain stone-faced despite the pain in my legs. Snorting softly, I look around in an attempt to regain my bearings - red eyes quickly scanning over the battlefield to find only chaos.

Another wolf stood, though this one seemed different. This one seemed to be backing up the goddess so I don't pay him much attention. Instead, I focus on the corrupted wolf. He's been taken down and for a moment relief floods my aching body. That relief, however, is quickly replaced with dread when he erupts into a bunch of smaller wolves. Well, fuck. Of course it couldn't have been that easy. My original 'prey' forgotten, I focus my attention on killing these damned wolves. I memorized what he looked like, however, and glanced to the mare he'd attempted to harm. She seemed to be faring just fine. In fact, watching her attack the wolves is quite attractive. Snorting softly, I force myself to look away and refocus on the battle at hand.

Pinpointing a small wolf in my red gaze, I lower my head and charge towards it. Pain throbs in my knees with every heavy step but I ignore it. As I draw near, I thrust my crystal horn upwards aiming to either spear the wolf in the chest or knock it back at the very least. I continue the upward motion from the thrust and lift myself into a rear with the hopes of crashing my hooves down on the creature.

CRYSTARIUS
image credit

TEAM MOONY
Slips, bruises his knees.
Spies one of the smaller wolves, charges at it with his horn lowered. He thrusts his horn up near the wolf hoping to hit it in the chest. Following the upward motion of the thrust, he rears and attempts to smash his hooves down on the wolf.

Tagging is preferred

Permission for all except death and/or dismemberment
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

His victory was short lived, though it was lived. He enjoyed the sensation of his horn slipping into flesh, of his body powering through something else and forcing it to give way to him; he like the power of it. It was the wrong mare though, but aim mattered little so long as you could penetrate something, someone.

The shortness came on the hooves of others. Defenders of what, he would never know, because his assault had not plagued them in any way and yet amid the fray they found him. One shoved roughly into him first, ruining his enjoyment of his head's plunge, disrupting the process before he could fully complete it; you could say Tembovu is the type to block his cock-iness. Victory quickly turned to anger and Öde swept around. He was slow though, his body betraying its weaknesses. His injuries had not even begun to fully heal from his last romp with the battlefield and what end he met upon it.

This is when being mortal sucked.

If he could have willed his bones to strengthen, if he could have demanded his muscles abandon their fatigue, if he could have- but he couldn't, and he didn't, and he was instead shattered by Crystarius' meager kick. It wasn't that the kick was so obliterating (which made it so much worse), but that the kick was the final requirement to break Öde's physical grasp. Another bruise, another swelling of meat, another gasp of air shoved from him involuntarily. Öde's body said enough, and just like that, no matter his vicious screams inside his mind, regardless of the heavy drum of his heart, cold to the burning of his soul, Öde slunk to the ground.

An ice wall caught him, and he slipped down its side, eyelids fluttering in and out of consciousness. He watched the wolf god as he went down, regretting that he couldn't do more, hating the failure that his frailty provided this almighty deity. "I am not worthy," he sobbed, the words dying on his tongue with his last breath.

Just like that, he died, again.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode