the Rift

All sorts of threads needed

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
My muse for sikeax has been destroyed as of late and I'm ready to give her a short break(other than her current threads and the occasional one) and work with a design that finally has a name and get them going and try to win back muse.

But I kind of want to do him like I did Sikeax. Instead of shoving a personality to him, I really want to have a very basic idea of his overall personality and build a more in-depth one through IC interaction and getting to know what he's like by writing him out instead of trying to make him a certain way.

For that, I'll of course need any sort of thread under the sun and I'll jump at any takers EXCEPT spars. 
For now.

He's a male unicorn who'll be looking into a scholar position within a herd. I'm not sure about the basic parts of his personality but he's mostly naive and doesn't think before he acts, somewhat selfish and is prone to guilt if someone wants to make him feel guilty, and knows absolutely nothing about helovian culture but can get rather religious with his home culture.
But if you want to be cool and convert him to helovian religious ideas and such then that'd be amazing

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
I'd be happy to throw all my characters at you :) Especially Erthë and Lace are open for anything - and if you're interested Lace can probably get him involved in all sorts of schemes and plots ;D

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
I have Rikyn? I know we planned on him and Sia hanging out again, but I totally don't mind hoarding all your characters. ;DD

He seems to get along okay with unicorns. Everyone else has sort of been a toss up. xD So I would expect this one to be a positive encounter that goes well. However he's also a racist butthole so there are these things to consider as he will work to corrupt those around him.

Or Dragomir but he's just getting back so it will be a minute before I can openly thread him. :3 I want to at least know if he's going to be living in a herd and which herd before he starts wandering about saying hello to people
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Evaneska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have Evaneska and Nuray! Nuray is pretty religious and will also be learning about the gods, etc. Meanwhile, Evaneska is my rift character. I don't have any specific ideas but feel free to use them as you see fit! Throw anything at me and I'll probably go along with it~

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
I offer Tenbovu for any threads ?

Please tag Tembovu.

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Eden is a scholar, she can preach to him all day long if you'd like ;D
[Image: 55e3948091bdb]