the Rift

Anybody out there?...

Evahna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As Nasreen gasped Eva's eyes opened wider. Completely unknowing of what she had done to get such a reaction from the other mare, that is until the paint spoke. The bay questioned herself. Not really taking it into consideration that she had been alone for sooooo long. Of course it felt like a long time to the woman but to absolutely consider and dwell amongst yourself for a year and a half is quite a good long time.

Her reaction made Eva feel as though her distance from the world was something insane. As if such an amount of time was life threatening or some other sorts of crazy. Again, she had not considered it to be that long, though now that she ponders she's rather surprised she hadn't gone insane... Eva knows she would have had the same reaction as Nasreen but it's so hard to take it in.

As she finishes speaking, the pegasus takes a step towards the chimera removing the space of comfort between the two. Evahna knew nothing of this being but the step was not threatening and she welcomed the girls comfort with a smile. "Tis quite alright dear, I rather deserved my time alone." her face sinks. Eyes dimming with rememberance of just why she was kicked to the side and left to fend for herself. Used up she was... left to wilt and die BUT she survived. Living day by day bettering herself. The time alone was deserved but also put to good use. "It is indeed good you've found me, nice to have good company." Eva smiles, speaking in tones of silk.

"Nasreen darling, might I ask why it is that you're alone out here? Surely you do not live here by yourself?" there it was. The worry. Evahna had some weird issue with worrying for others. Hoping only the best for them should they deserve such and it was absolutely sure that Nasreen deserved the best. To come upon a stranger with such a welcoming attitude is one to admire, Eva shall forever be grateful for the mare whom welcomed her. The one who did not turn her tail and head elsewhere. Evahna wasn't even quite sure she could welcome someone with such love and passion.... or what seemed to be passion. The care in her tones and what could be understood from her gasp of surprise.

NOTES;; xD That's it! Wallow, lol, being a redneck is awesome. Always putting 'er' at the end of everything. Waller! Haha.
TAG;; @Nasreen
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-11-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-13-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-15-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 01:43 AM