the Rift

Anybody out there?...

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
Though Nasreen had spent her fair share of time alone, she had never done so under the impression that such an activity was deserved. Inevitable sometimes, yes… but to merit isolation as punishment? In her mind, it was something reserved for the worst offenders, a sentence that could easily become an unbearable torture if stretched too long. “I’m sure you didn’t deserve it, Eva,” she replied, perhaps with a bit more passion than necessary. “Nobody deserves to be alone for that long, and certainly not anyone as sweet as you seem to be.” Again the winged mare shook her head sympathetically, troubled by Eva’s time alone. What had happened to the poor girl that she had had to suffer so? What terrible lands had she traveled through, that only a few stray souls had come upon her? Nasreen didn’t like to think of how deep the wilds she had traversed must have been, nor how lonely the nights. And the danger! Surely there had been predators lurking in the woods, waiting for a solitary traveler to happen by. It was a miracle, really, that Eva had survived for this long.

Thus, when the darker mare asked her why she was alone and if she lived there, Nasreen jumped at the opportunity to end this nonsense. “No, no!” she exclaimed, head bobbing emphatically. “I make my home in the Dragon’s Throat—and Eva, I’m sure they’ll let you stay, too. I don’t have the authority to promise you a home, but they’re very kind. Come with me, and we can speak to them together.” The words came out in a rush, but the sentiment was earnest. Intense gray eyes searched for Eva’s, as if holding her gaze would somehow convince the other mare to join her. “Please,” she murmured softly, “You shouldn’t have to be alone.”

OOC: Sorry it’s short, low on muse for her :c

Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-08-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-11-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-13-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-15-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-15-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Evahna - 09-16-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Anybody out there?... - by Nasreen - 09-20-2015, 12:31 AM